Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of tit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.
You're right about playing dress up at a farmers house. Those gloves look like the kind a vet would wear to stick their arm up a cow's arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She looks more like Steptoe Snr than Harold does here.
Has she got problems with her teeth? Have they been fitted badly?
---
Interesting. Jeremy Clarkson poking his head above the parapet again after his complete silence on them since the furore over that column he wrote.

View attachment 2763052
This is funny, but as the target is not as obvious as the previous one.....I think he might get away with it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
You're right about playing dress up at a farmers house. Those gloves look like the kind a vet would wear to stick their arm up a cow's arse.
Reminds me of the same too! Funny how she didn't wear any gloves outdoors in the freezing cold yet here she is wearing those mud-coloured monstrosities indoors and everyone else is glove free. She really is from a different planet...wish she would go back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m still catching up on the previous thread, but saw on MN that someone posted about TW having scabs on her fingers that match the ones people with bulimia sometimes get. Is this likely?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m still catching up on the previous thread, but saw on MN that someone posted about TW having scabs on her fingers that match the ones people with bulimia sometimes get. Is this likely?
She’s probably drawn them on to cosplay the sainted Diana some more

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I take it things are rather desperate and they are trying to weasel their way back in...They are banking on C's soft heart, but completely underestimating the rest of the RF, the Government and, most of all, the British public. We might have put up with Andrew turning up to a few things, mainly because of the nature of the occasion, and out of respect for HMTLQ's wishes (and Andrew hasn't been spouting bile for months on end, nor was he actually convicted of anything, despite being an entitled prize twit) - but majority of people in the UK will not accept H prancing around in any official Royal capacity, even if it gets presented as C's wish. Sadly for him, Charles simply doesn't command the same level of respect as his mother did. I can understand he would, perhaps, like to have a working relationship with his errant son on a personal level, that's up to him, but hopefully is not foolish enough to let H anywhere near any Royal duties. The monarchy wouldn't benefit from that at all, quite the opposite.
Spot on.

I think it would have been a hard sell, even in the queen's day. People tolerated them/ him turning up for occasions out of respect for the queen, and for the occasions. But that was all.

I think Charles won't want to rock the boat in any way. Plus Harry has been very nasty indeed about Camilla. And Catherine and William. Sometimes we find it easier to take an insult or hurtful comment, towards ourselves, than one aimed at someone we love.

Harry returning to royal duties is pie in the sky, imo.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
I've not seen a full length photo of this sludge coloured thing she wore last night, but is it like the beige thing she wore to the Power of Women gala?

I have just looked and the dress she was wearing at the Power of Women event was from New York based brand Proenza Schouler whilst the olive green dress she wore last night was by Canadian designer Greta Constantine.

Reactions: 20
For what it's worth, I think Minge has a(nother) cunning plan. She is putting it out there that Harold is not only available for award ceremonies and Bar Mitzvahs, but he can also step in as a part-time Royal. This is an entirely novel idea that has never been considered before obvs.
There are several benefits to this - he would raise his profile, get his hands on pa's cash, maybe get security and...be thousands of miles away.
She could then stay home, partying, looking for a replacement, caring for the children.
The only downside to this plan is that he would be near Catherine on his own, but I doubt she cares enough to be jealous anymore.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Looks like Buble has something in common with H.

Buble claimed he was on mushrooms, then says he was joking after some backlash. Follows a bad start to February by cosying up to the diabolicals.

I remember Popbitch used to mention ❄ and hookers re Buble before he was married, wonder if this is another connection to TW.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of tit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.
She's starting to dress how Chita draws her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.