Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't usually look on here often but had to comment after the last few weeks of BS. Harry is DESPERATE to “reconcile” with the King to ensure his inheritance. Meg is DESPERATELY clinging on to Harry until The King passes away. Then once Harry’s inheritance is in the bank she’ll divorce his balding ass and take as much money as she can. That’s her plan. And Harry is well aware of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
For what it's worth, I think Minge has a(nother) cunning plan. She is putting it out there that Harold is not only available for award ceremonies and Bar Mitzvahs, but he can also step in as a part-time Royal. This is an entirely novel idea that has never been considered before obvs.
There are several benefits to this - he would raise his profile, get his hands on pa's cash, maybe get security and...be thousands of miles away.
She could then stay home, partying, looking for a replacement, caring for the children.
The only downside to this plan is that he would be near Catherine on his own, but I doubt she cares enough to be jealous anymore.
Surely that's the same thing as the half-in half-out deal they wanted in the first place?
---
I have just looked and the dress she was wearing at the Power of Women event was from New York based brand Proenza Schouler whilst the olive green dress she wore last night was by Canadian designer Greta Constantine.
Yes, I just looked it up too. Different designer, but very similar looking, at least the bits we can see!

It could be this one:

Reactions: 26
Doesn't Harry talking about becoming a US citizen contradict his suggestion that he could pop back to do a bit of Royal work? What does he actually want??? Personally I'd love him to apply for citizenship in the US as that's the end of his titles and it would put this whole mess to bed once and for all. However, if Nexflix is a dead deal...then they have to come up with something else soon. All these film crews following them around must cost a fair bit and he's not getting millions from his legal cases. Yes they are getting a tonne of coverage in the UK press but that doesn't make them any money (I do wonder why the press isn't grey rocking them until the law suits settled though!). All in all, the smell of desperation is in the air.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Harry&Meghan#419…..But more, ..…much more than this …..I did it HEEEEERRRRR WAY …..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Megs has been telling us that she wants to be a ‘producer.’ Well, dear Tattlers, I think we have seen her first big production. This entire event has been so corny, so smarmy, so SCRIPTED…her ego and fingerprints are all over it! How absolutely “Meghan-esque” … even a cringey ‘rom-com’ serenade for the big finish.

Those song lyrics had all the poetic quality of ‘The Bench’…not hard to guess who wrote them. This was their fairytale of what they once ASSUMED would happen. ‘God Save the King” breaking out as they strolled the streets. "Sir’ and “M’am” from the serfs.

Markle seems to think she’s the heroine in a 1940’s Hollywood musical. I assume she can’t skate or we would probably have seen her on ice, twirling into Harry’s arms…surrounded by a cast of adoring veterans, cheering her grand finale.

This was also a pathetic job application…with some calculated media stories to follow…just in case Pa King didn’t get the drift. “See, we’ll be good…everyone loves us. You can trust us! Take us back!”

And so, we have just seen Episode One…of The Royal Outcasts of Montecito….written and produced by Meghan, the Duchess of Suck-less. Wasn’t about the wounded Veterans at all. The girl needed props…

In my opinion of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you @YeltsinsTank and @Hannahebee for the recap and title.

There was a bit of a fuss before the Stoat's Reeve interview, and though Harald didn't say anything controversial the experts were stirring hopefully about it anyway.

From @Evangelina 's post last thread. "See 4 years of theorists claiming that they are ''done'' ''finished '' ''bankrupt '' yet here we are..and some posters are seriously upset about the events right now."
Exactly.

When C became king September 2022, the Flatpacks became Prince Archie of Sussex and Princess Lilibet of Sussex according to the rules. But the Stoats didn't announce it until Lili was christened in March 2023.
(BBC).
"This matter has been settled for some time in alignment with Buckingham Palace."
A SpokesCockroach for Prince Harry and Meghan said: "The children's titles have been a birthright since their grandfather became monarch."

It's all quite mad given that they're made of cardboard. The idiocy of Ingrid Seward invoking PP to give legitimacy to this farce by turning in his grave is beyond words.

"The new website would provide a "big challenge" for Buckingham Palace's Lord Chamberlain, who according to the insider, must decide "whether to take the Sussexes to task or 'let it slide' in order to keep the already fragile family peace".
Chuck makes all the decisions and will let it slide.

Posters comment how quickly the African Parks scandal has disappeared. Just like Invictus 23 and the whistleblowers.
I can't see the Stoat becoming a US Stoat. Why would he?

• Sick
Reactions: 28
She's wearing the gloves because she's seen the comments about how pale her hands look in comparison to her face.
---

Looks like Buble has something in common with H.

Buble claimed he was on mushrooms, then says he was joking after some backlash. Follows a bad start to February by cosying up to the diabolicals.

I remember Popbitch used to mention ❄ and hookers re Buble before he was married, wonder if this is another connection to TW.

His other connection is his dress sense is also crap.
Wears suits that look cheap and two sizes too small.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Is the chap behind their body guard, i’ve seen him in a few of the photos looking disinterested? It doesn’t appear to be their usual one from Cali, you know the live in lovin (allegedly) guy with the matching gold tie at the catastrophic car chase. He’s nowhere to be seen so has this one been hired in Canada and who is paying for him ..... Invictus or Canadian taxpayers?
I've spotted Chris Sanchez? the gold tie wearing, handsy body guard. He briefly flitted across the screen in one of the videos, his hand again hovering round her arse 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m still catching up on the previous thread, but saw on MN that someone posted about TW having scabs on her fingers that match the ones people with bulimia sometimes get. Is this likely?
Probably keeps falling asleep drunk with a fag on the go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Surely that's the same thing as the half-in half-out deal they wanted in the first place?
---

Yes, I just looked it up too. Different designer, but very similar looking, at least the bits we can see!

It could be this one:

If that’s the one then she won’t look like that in it!

In fact she could cut at least half a meter off the bottom and make herself another outfit from it ….. she makes her own clothes dontcha know? 🪡🧵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don't really know who this Buble chap is, I gather he's an ivory tinkler.

Whatever, I wonder if he understands how low he's sunk? 🤣🤣
He’s a crooner. Cheap knock off Sinatra type chap. Wheels himself out every Christmas

TBF he’s pretty popular, and I’ve always thought he was ok and probably a nice chap. Going off him now, right enough 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Don't usually look on here often but had to comment after the last few weeks of BS. Harry is DESPERATE to “reconcile” with the King to ensure his inheritance. Meg is DESPERATELY clinging on to Harry until The King passes away. Then once Harry’s inheritance is in the bank she’ll divorce his balding ass and take as much money as she can. That’s her plan. And Harry is well aware of it.
He won't get a huge amount (for royals not us plebs) though will he? The vast amount of it will go with the crown to avoid inheritance tax.

KC3's siblings are now beholden to him for their allowances and so H will be beholden to King William V when he ascends the throne. There wont be a great deal more money for her to take, especially as we know she can spend it so quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've spotted Chris Sanchez? the gold tie wearing, handsy body guard. He briefly flitted across the screen in one of the videos, his hand again hovering round her arse 🤮
Yes, I spotted him in the vid, first time he has made an appearance I think. Is he the reason she arrived 90 minutes after Hazno ……. just asking!

It’s a bit late but thanks to @Yeltsins Tank for starting this thread and recap and to @Hannahebee for the great title.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
---

It could be this one:

Exactly, I think they are too stupid to realise the half-in half-out deal has already been considered and rejected. Or do they consider the King's illness to be a relevant change which will pave the way to them getting what they wanted all along? Either way they are conveniently forgetting that their behaviour has made the deal even less appealing than when they first suggested it. The whole thing is beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.