Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won't get a huge amount (for royals not us plebs) though will he? The vast amount of it will go with the crown to avoid inheritance tax.

KC3's siblings are now beholden to him for their allowances and so H will be beholden to King William V when he ascends the throne. There wont be a great deal more money for her to take, especially as we know she can spend it so quickly.
Gosh I hope that’s the case!!!

Reactions: 26
Arthur Edwards. No Arthur, let him go ahead and be a us citizen
I've always liked Arthur Edwards, he's always been a down-to-earth straightforward and respectful chap.
But what's a retired royal photographer doing offering stoat life advice??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm not normally one for a conspiracy theory, but something is up with this situation.

If the kids were with them full time, she'd be trying to make as much money out of them as she could.
WHAT IF.... there ARE kids, however they were born, and the BRF has them in England?

Also, this is one of the less fortunate pictures of Harry I've seen....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
His location was revealed by the media. Obvs he was a target for the enemy.
He was removed to keep everyone else safe.

He was furious because he wanted to stay.
I think his location was leaked deliberately to the obscure Australian magazine (as if) by the Palace as an excuse to get him out. Target etc. But likely because he was misbehaving, taking drugs, tossing around in his tent, humping his backpack - and beating up sex workers. Wherever he's been based in the army, there have been these rumours and politically it was a disaster and they had to get him out.
He did the same in his UK base with drugs and sex workers, and he had a beard.
I think he hates women and has no idea how to have an adult relationship with them. Permanently frozen in farting schoolboy mode and computer games.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Looks like Buble has something in common with H.

Buble claimed he was on mushrooms, then says he was joking after some backlash. Follows a bad start to February by cosying up to the diabolicals.

I remember Popbitch used to mention ❄ and hookers re Buble before he was married, wonder if this is another connection to TW.
Buble was on drugs. I know someone in Vancouver who was his dealer. I used to like him but he’s off my list after associating with these two.

When will Invictus realise they are bad news and in it only for themselves?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I'm firmly of the opinion that they exist but H is so unbelievably paranoid about the press that he keeps them hidden as much as possible (except for, yunno, Netflix).

The moment they divorce she'll merch them for all she can get unless it's written into the divorce agreement that she'll get more $$$ for keeping them hidden or for just handing over custody.
Totally agree with this. I think it's Harry that doesn't want the British press or public to see his kids. He hates us, especially the plebs who had the audacity to cry and wail at HIS mother's funeral.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Shamelessly stolen from SMM re the "UnsussexFOOLS"

The problem is Meghan and her thinking she’s playing checkers vs chess, by way of switching up stratagems (ie names, brands). The reality is she and Harry are playing Hungry Hungry Hippos without any marbles left. And the entire world sees it, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Totally agree with this. I think it's Harry that doesn't want the British press or public to see his kids. He hates us, especially the plebs who had the audacity to cry and wail at HIS mother's funeral.
To be fair, I found the wailing highly irritating too ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
bleeping poor bastard , having to " oblige" that frightful bleep............

It must be like trying to push a marshmallow up the A1(M)

Hope he straps a plank across his arse ,first......
She opens her legs and the gormless bleeping twit is immediately reminded of “that tunnel” in Paris! 🤪 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think he mixed up answers Smegs had made him memorise. Charles's condition was classified, and what Farkie did to make him laugh would have been between Sparry and his "son".

This is what happens when you learn by rote rather than understanding what you're reading/hearing 🙄

The peacocks in the forest opposite the road are all screaming happily ❤ I love these guys, their screams bring me contentment ❤
Oh how interesting @ChaoticArtist! Any chance you could take a video of the peacocks screaming and then post it?

It definitely would be relevant to the thread. Rachel strutting and preening like a peacock while making ear splitting noises. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You'll know him when you hear him

Oh wow! Thanks for these!
I've obviously been under a rock all his life because he's never been on my radar!
---
Meghan Markle's quiet nod to Princess Diana with royal-inspired outfit in Canada

Reaching much 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Blimey! That writer needs new specs! (Probably a new brain too!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is anyone else struggling to understand how stupid hairless and clueless think we, the British public, are? And the US, to that end?!

According to Gringe and Minge America doesn’t have tabloids or gossip mags so they’re ‘safe’ there.

They then announce on that woeful web based CV they just launched that they prefer to work with trusted sources and list Elle, Vogue, the Times and page six as ‘their royal rota’ essentially.

Then we get all this guff from the carparkles about gormless and talentless are happy to fill in for the king in his absences?! Do they genuinely people can’t join the dots?!

t
I don't think Lusiana liked Meghan's gloves.
Our vet has this exact outfit for tending to heifers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Plunging right in

PR overload before İnvictus? Harkle bid to be in the news. They were meant to be promoting İnvictus but were using the event to promote and recalibrate themselves as US royals.

Response to US citizenship? Haz's response not an emphatic no. Someone in LOS should be more committed to the UK.

One big grift? Some veterans are trying to get Haz removed as patron because of excessive expenses and the feeling that the Harkles tarnish the event rather than bring positive attention.

They will fade into obscurity? Current rebrand will fail like everything else.

Sussex family? As long as Aldi and Lidl are recognised as the legitimate issue of Haz their surname will be Sussex.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm firmly of the opinion that they exist but H is so unbelievably paranoid about the press that he keeps them hidden as much as possible (except for, yunno, Netflix).

The moment they divorce she'll merch them for all she can get unless it's written into the divorce agreement that she'll get more $$$ for keeping them hidden or for just handing over custody.
Totally agree. He is the one keeping them hidden. She is playing along for now but as the other poster said, if and when they divorce she'll merch them

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.