Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just wondering why Harry ever "left" the army. Was he discharged on 👃❄ medical grounds? Was he fired for incompetence? If he hated the UK and the Royal family so much (as stated in that old video of him burning to a crisp in the Afghan sun) why not stay if he loved the army so much?

Did the RF suggest he leave to do duties? Did they rescue him from the army due to declining mental health? It's not like he was any use to the RF, he didn't do his own visits, they just tagged him along with W&K as a gurning ginger third wheel. Did he have to leave to get married off? Why not have him as a serving member of the RF for his whole life? Plenty of service personnel get married and have families, there shouldn't be any issue marrying off the world's most eligible bachelor. His wife could have been a private individual living a quiet life in lovely Frogmore Cottage, hidden away from the nasty press. Then he can show up in his uniform and do a few light duties and be a dashing hero. WHAT WENT SO HORRIBLY WRONG???
I remember discussing this a long time ago on here, I think someone with some knowledge of how these things work said that he couldn't really progress any further due to, put bluntly, the lack of his mental capacity. I think he got as far as he got partly because of GanGan anyway, but any further progress would be difficult. In short, he's too thick to be an officer in charge. Don't forget that the petulant child had to have minders wherever he went, so he was more a liability than an asset, however they tried to spin in. There were also rumours of his treatment of 'visiting' women etc, which seem to be buried quite deep (the rumours, not women - hopefully, anyway). Maybe the Army were not willing to babysit him any more and other occupation was suggested (IG etc).

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Remember when Meghan tried to convince people how she was this superstar actress who was holidaying in Europe before she went to Africa in order to fix Africa? Then she met the Prince and via their love she sacrificed her career to serve the monarchy?

Harry is doing the similar here. He is the ex-working Royal who is Box Office in Hollywood, getting awarded for his brilliance, who is in constant high demand but now that his Pa is ill he is willing to give up his fantastic new life and return to serving the monarchy via love.

In the former she was really an over the hill supporting actress on a cable show who was being written out of the show, pushing 40 with limited scope and talent to land for more roles, who was looking to snare any rich, "nice" (i.e. gullible, dim) European man with a flash of her gash and then be kept for life whereas in the latter he is the entitled Prince with deluded notions of talent and importance who threw his toys out of the pram because he didn't get his way, who spat venom about his family for millions of bucks and now that his opportunities (and money) are drying up fast along with a burnished reputation he wants to weasel his way back in to be kept for life.

Peas in a pod really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
NOW is the perfect time to change that Royal Website ……and nip all this rubbish in the bud …

Prince Harry and Meghan live in USA. They are no longer working royals and pursue their commercial interests .
They have 2 children , 3 dogs and a Buble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I remember discussing this a long time ago on here, I think someone with some knowledge of how these things work said that he couldn't really progress any further due to, put bluntly, the lack of his mental capacity. I think he got as far as he got partly because of GanGan anyway, but any further progress would be difficult. In short, he's too thick to be an officer in charge.
Yes, that was in the back of my mind too, from previous threads here. That he couldn't progress any further, so something else had to be found for him.

Reactions: 34
Interesting. Jeremy Clarkson poking his head above the parapet again after his complete silence on them since the furore over that column he wrote.

IMG_2276.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
NOW is the perfect time to change that Royal Website ……and nip all this rubbish in the bud …

Prince Harry and Meghan live in USA. They are no longer working royals and pursue their commercial interests .
It should read: they have 2 chickenldren, 2 adopted dogs and 2 palms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Arthur Edwards. No Arthur, let him go ahead and be a us citizen
There is a list of potential questions for the US Citizenship test. Here are some with Harry’s answers:

What is the supreme law of the land?
Real answer: the Constitution
Harry’s answer: Meghan is always right.

What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?
Real answer: the Bill of Rights
Harry’s answer: Bonkers

What did the Declaration of Independence do?
Real answer: announced our independence from Great Britain
Harry’s answer: committed treason against my great grandfather (or something like that). I saw Hamilton. You didn’t like him, but you like me! I’ll be King and Meghan will be Queen

Name your US Representative
Real answer (assuming he actually lives in Montecito): Salud Carbajal
Harry’s answer: Meghan

Who is the Commander in Chief of the military?
Real answer:
Harry’s Answer: Is the job open? I’ll take it. How much does it pay? Can I wear a uniform?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I take it things are rather desperate and they are trying to weasel their way back in...They are banking on C's soft heart, but completely underestimating the rest of the RF, the Government and, most of all, the British public. We might have put up with Andrew turning up to a few things, mainly because of the nature of the occasion, and out of respect for HMTLQ's wishes (and Andrew hasn't been spouting bile for months on end, nor was he actually convicted of anything, despite being an entitled prize twit) - but majority of people in the UK will not accept H prancing around in any official Royal capacity, even if it gets presented as C's wish. Sadly for him, Charles simply doesn't command the same level of respect as his mother did. I can understand he would, perhaps, like to have a working relationship with his errant son on a personal level, that's up to him, but hopefully is not foolish enough to let H anywhere near any Royal duties. The monarchy wouldn't benefit from that at all, quite the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Or ………

Harry and Meghan Sussex live in USA. They are no longer working royals so we are letting them do it ‘Their Way’ and pursue their commercial interests .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.