Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point about invites. When the cancer news broke Harold was on the plane straight away because he may have sensed that no personal invite would have come from his dad and it would be further proof that he is iced out.
And if there had been an invitation the meeting would not have been a very clear 30 minutes one following a long flight as that would be rude.

Reactions: 34
I wonder if the lack of circulation has caused his arm to be amputated yet?

That must be so irritating, he's obviously trying to concentrate on something and his arm is in a vice, she's almost hauling his body back 😞 I almost feel sorry for him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Click bait or true?
Clickbait. They are neither wanted nor needed.

I have said it before but imagine if they had stayed, the men in the grey suits could never have relaxed for a minute, wondering what tripe they would come out with, while representing the royal family.

There's no way back for them. If and when they split up, he might be taken back into the fold, but only to try to rehabilitate him, health wise, and then keep him on a very very short leash at all times. William is definitely done with him and his antics.

Reactions: 39
Is the chap behind their body guard, i’ve seen him in a few of the photos looking disinterested? It doesn’t appear to be their usual one from Cali, you know the live in lovin (allegedly) guy with the matching gold tie at the catastrophic car chase. He’s nowhere to be seen so has this one been hired in Canada and who is paying for him ..... Invictus or Canadian taxpayers?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
EXCLUSIVE: ALISON BOSHOFF: Is Netflix planning to pull the plug on Harry and Meghan - and if it does how WILL they fund their lavish lifestyle?
So if Netfux coughed the $1m to buy the ‘Meet me at the Lake’ romcom stinker rather than Arsewell doing it themselves, that makes sense of the comment I read earlier this week about Netfux reassessing the accounts of Arsewell and others to check what they’ve been paying out, and claw money back.

IIRC the article said they were ‘reconciling accounts’ and while the cost of buying the rights was quoted as being in the area of a million it was actually $150k.

Grifters indeed 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2762758

Whats going on with her thigh here?

And for the most in love couple ever, they don't often intertwine their fingers when showing us how to be in love. They hold hands more like a little boy and his mummy.

Says it all about his mummy issues.
Okay, it was before I had my first coffee of the day but I was looking at that picture, puzzled as to why she was holding hands with the guy in the dark jacket, behind her. Duh. 🤣

971C5F42-D56F-4D07-B189-3BCDA9A19D0A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm just wondering why Harry ever "left" the army. Was he discharged on 👃❄ medical grounds? Was he fired for incompetence? If he hated the UK and the Royal family so much (as stated in that old video of him burning to a crisp in the Afghan sun) why not stay if he loved the army so much?

Did the RF suggest he leave to do duties? Did they rescue him from the army due to declining mental health? It's not like he was any use to the RF, he didn't do his own visits, they just tagged him along with W&K as a gurning ginger third wheel. Did he have to leave to get married off? Why not have him as a serving member of the RF for his whole life? Plenty of service personnel get married and have families, there shouldn't be any issue marrying off the world's most eligible bachelor. His wife could have been a private individual living a quiet life in lovely Frogmore Cottage, hidden away from the nasty press. Then he can show up in his uniform and do a few light duties and be a dashing hero. WHAT WENT SO HORRIBLY WRONG???

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Click on the pic to get full effect!

Obviously a mock up but wouldn’t it be glorious if all the media now called them just Harry Sussex and Meghan Sussex and dropped ‘the duke and duchess’ bit, with kids Archie Sussex and Lili Sussex (or flatpacks 1 & 2 Sussex). That would really piss them off but it would ‘unite them as a family’ and that is what they say they want.

Do it Daily Mail, start the ball rolling. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The whole William blocking any potential return spin won't work simply because Charles is the King and William isn't. If he really wants to have them back then regardless of Williams feelings about it his father is still his King.
William isn't blocking a return.
Their constant crappy behaviour is.

Reactions: 33
I'm just wondering why Harry ever "left" the army. Was he discharged on 👃❄ medical grounds? Was he fired for incompetence? If he hated the UK and the Royal family so much (as stated in that old video of him burning to a crisp in the Afghan sun) why not stay if he loved the army so much?

Did the RF suggest he leave to do duties? Did they rescue him from the army due to declining mental health? It's not like he was any use to the RF, he didn't do his own visits, they just tagged him along with W&K as a gurning ginger third wheel. Did he have to leave to get married off? Why not have him as a serving member of the RF for his whole life? Plenty of service personnel get married and have families, there shouldn't be any issue marrying off the world's most eligible bachelor. His wife could have been a private individual living a quiet life in lovely Frogmore Cottage, hidden away from the nasty press. Then he can show up in his uniform and do a few light duties and be a dashing hero. WHAT WENT SO HORRIBLY WRONG???
If he stayed in, he would have had to be given a desk job appropriate to his rank. It was felt he didn't have the ability to do this and move up the promotion list. He couldn't stay as a Captain for the rest of his hypothetical career.

In other words, not good enough. Fine for the fun, promotional stuff, useless at hard graft, command and critical thinking.

Invictus was thought to be the perfect position for him to move on without losing face. Little did we know...

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of tit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.
she’s ready for an impromptu picnic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

His location was revealed by the media. Obvs he was a target for the enemy.
He was removed to keep everyone else safe.

He was furious because he wanted to stay.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.