Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on about the press. Good read

I personally think that they pull "reconciliation" from time to time because they have nothing new to write about.

I was baffled a long time why any normal person would allow someone who publicly shitted on me, my spouse, my lifestyle etc to get close again, but now I think that "forget and forgive" story is just pure press wish. Of course, Cunts also wish it, so they have material to merch, but even from Chuck's standpoint there is no chance. They attacked him personally, Camilla also. He will receive Harold, when visit is publicized, optics don't ya know, but personal invite I think not. Maybe Chuck isn't willing to do what he has to do re titles and Los, but his almost first words in coronation speech were "... continue to live overseas..."

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The Harkles are so stupid by trying to make William the evil brother it just makes us love William more.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Well with a bit of luck the money will run out and they won’t be able to continue to spend a tonne of money on PR and SM

Reactions: 34
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house.
My horses are offended by your comment, they say they are a lot more stylish than Meagain :LOL::LOL:

I know the RF follow the never complain, never explain motto but it would be wonderful if they put out a statement along the lines of: Harry is a much loved private member of our family who has a life overseas
Making sure everyone knows he doesn't represent the Monarchy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Can someone explain to me why members of an indigenous tribe are welcoming Harry?
I don't get it.

Is this because they think he works for the monarchy?
Is it seal clubbing season yet? Maybe they had the "singing to seals" Ho on their hit list!?😀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have a two hour coach journey this morning with a raging hangover so am planning a tattle catch up .... I know you guys will get me through it 😂

Am hoping for some clarity on the Prick in Dim Armour riding in as Saviour of Racist Island whilst Daddy dearest struggles with ill health 🤮

(Hoping it's Harkle PR & not a sly move from KC 😫)
Actually, it’s Poison Island. Here are two contestants that got booted out from the villa palace…
IMG_9355.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A manipulative psycho-narc and wealthy entitled dimwit. I can see this union lasting, sadly. They feed off each other. It's a parasitic relationship. It's bleeping gross.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope Netflix aren’t dumb enough to fall for ‘we’ll be back in the royal camp with your cameras in tow’

I just wonder how much the whole event cost IG. They must be burning through cash on the Harkles

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I knew that Bublé is friends with Jessica Mulroney's husband Ben, and that’s how she met him through Jessica inviting her to dinner etc, (bet she didn’t ask him how her ex bestie is doing!) but him singing My Way to that petulant prick and changing the words for him “earned the right” has totally Markled him. I bet Sinatra is turning in his grave. Visionary? The only visions he has is in a drug haze, get in the bin Bublé.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Click bait or true?
I think it would be incredibly reckless. Even the squad think Harry should give up his titles and become an American citizen.
Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 17.14.24.png

C’mon Harry - what are you waiting for?!! Both your children are American citizens. You’ve just changed their names to Sussex to unify the family. What’s stopping you?
Taxes perhaps? Titles and succession maybe? Not quite brave enough to properly paddle your own canoe?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I personally think that they pull "reconciliation" from time to time because they have nothing new to write about.

I was baffled a long time why any normal person would allow someone who publicly shitted on me, my spouse, my lifestyle etc to get close again, but now I think that "forget and forgive" story is just pure press wish. Of course, Cunts also wish it, so they have material to merch, but even from Chuck's standpoint there is no chance. They attacked him personally, Camilla also. He will receive Harold, when visit is publicized, optics don't ya know, but personal invite I think not. Maybe Chuck isn't willing to do what he has to do re titles and Los, but his almost first words in coronation speech were "... continue to live overseas..."
Good point about invites. When the cancer news broke Harold was on the plane straight away because he may have sensed that no personal invite would have come from his dad and it would be further proof that he is iced out.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Michael Bublé can get back in his cave where he belongs until next Christmas and even then I don't think she should be allowed out again!!!! 😡
Never liked him since he did that live stream video with his wife a few years ago, the one where his masked slipped and she looked like he was about to beat seven bells out of her 😡

Him Ingrifting with Harold just proves he’s a wrong‘un and a total bleep.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.