Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crazymare

The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house.
My horses are offended by your comment, they say they are a lot more stylish than Meagain :LOL::LOL:

I know the RF follow the never complain, never explain motto but it would be wonderful if they put out a statement along the lines of: Harry is a much loved private member of our family who has a life overseas
Making sure everyone knows he doesn't represent the Monarchy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck 🥿
Briefly, the new website and the Whistler visit is the Sussex relaunch.
In the GMA interview the Stoat was asked when he found out about his father's illness, but the reply doesn't seem clear as to if he asked or if he was told. The topics of William and Catherine were off-limits, and though the interview was supposed to be a joint one with the Ho she allegedly had to dash off to do a zoom call with the Flatpacks.
I noticed when they were hoarding their jet they had 4 suitcases on the tarmac! For a three-day visit! I wondered if they contained stuff looted from the hotel like kettles, lamps and things, towels, bathrobes, a Gideons Bible?
I doubt he knows more about his father’s cancer than we know. If he did it would have leaked. Knowledge about the royals is their only currency. No one cares about what they think about anything else, nor they bring anything else that is relevant. The leaking of the very private - and I believe very emotional - conversation after PP funeral, was the last straw, I think.

As for the ILBW, as any Instagram Wannabe, she is taking any oportunity for a vain photoshoot. I am on the tropical side of the world and I have been amused by the influencer tourists and their outfits - that are never adequate, the poses and most of all the fake happiness when in the end they are not enjoying this amazing beauty but thinking about their followers and their “brand”. More than ever, ILBW is the best accronym for Smeg, as she is nothing more than the thousands of shallow talentless women that live for Instagram.

• Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
How utterly cringeworthy.

Comments section on point as usual.

Link.

Mickey Bubbles who was relegated to popping up in ASDA Christmas ads last year?

I did it myyyyyyyyyyy waaaaaaaayyy!

• Haha
  • Sad

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member

Snip…
The Sussexes’ acid presence is felt during times both celebratory and tragic. At this fragile moment, public attention should be directed towards the King’s health and recovery, rather than being overshadowed by the inevitable drama surrounding the rogue duo. How long can the Sussex problem continue to plague a country and its national family? Why should the pair continue to enjoy the status which enables their notoriety and wealth? It is past time for Parliament to remove their titles.

Perhaps a solution to this conundrum is on the horizon. During the Good Morning America interview, we learned that the Duke has considered pursuing American citizenship, which would require renunciation of his title, rendering the point moot. Nevertheless the symbolic significance of a prince of the blood voluntarily seeking other citizenship is monumental.

The King has done a superb job during an arduous first year which has recently become ever-more challenging. He earns respect and admiration even here in republican America. We Yanks took notice when the King moved swiftly and courageously to condemn Hamas’ “barbaric acts of terrorism,” when the BBC – for instance – refused to utter the word. Charles has established himself as an effective bridge between past and future. Endearingly, even during his health crisis, he has focused attention on service to others. He is the last person to deserve the malevolence initiated by the Sussexes.

Years of attacks, betrayal, and hypocrisy have led to a palpable public backlash against the Sussexes, including here in America, where they are the butt of comedians’ jokes and insults from Hollywood execs. In response to their recent rebranding, the couple’s spokesperson defiantly claims they ‘won’t be broken.’

It is too late. They already are.

• Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I'm just wondering why Harry ever "left" the army. Was he discharged on 👃❄ medical grounds? Was he fired for incompetence? If he hated the UK and the Royal family so much (as stated in that old video of him burning to a crisp in the Afghan sun) why not stay if he loved the army so much?

Did the RF suggest he leave to do duties? Did they rescue him from the army due to declining mental health? It's not like he was any use to the RF, he didn't do his own visits, they just tagged him along with W&K as a gurning ginger third wheel. Did he have to leave to get married off? Why not have him as a serving member of the RF for his whole life? Plenty of service personnel get married and have families, there shouldn't be any issue marrying off the world's most eligible bachelor. His wife could have been a private individual living a quiet life in lovely Frogmore Cottage, hidden away from the nasty press. Then he can show up in his uniform and do a few light duties and be a dashing hero. WHAT WENT SO HORRIBLY WRONG???
if I remember correctly, he thought his army life was getting in the way of his polo and fun parties and activities. I think the commanding officer offered him a desk job to get rid of him, as I don’t think he was very good at turning up for duty ….”.I’m Prince Harry , don’t you know ”. I think they were glad to be rid of him .

• Haha

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
So Harry is prepared to come back and help out the RF on an occasional basis.
Forget about William being opposed to this, i think we can all guess what Anne thinks about it. And Edward and Sophie.

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
I don't believe it was aides or courtiers who blocked H from Sandringham. I think it was KC. As if aides would override the King if he had wanted him there
Harold's playing the same game he did with HMTLQ.

His narrative was that she wasn't surrounded by the "right people" and now he's hinting the same about The King.

Charles did not want him at Sandringham.

• Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Meghan Markle's quiet nod to Princess Diana with royal-inspired outfit in Canada

Reaching much 🤣🤣🤣🤣
From that article 🤣

'Meghan looked extremely elegant in a £1028 Sentaler cape in a dark camel hue, with shawl collar details, and a belt that cinched her figure in at the waist.'

She has never looked elegant, in her life, imo.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
There were 200 veterans there and we know nothing about a single solitary one. And Buble serenaded harkles with 'I did it my way'. Sick

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
if I remember correctly, he thought his army life was getting in the way of his polo and fun parties and activities. I think the commanding officer offered him a desk job to get rid of him, as I don’t think he was very good at turning up for duty ….”.I’m Prince Harry , don’t you know ”. I think they were glad to be rid of him .
I remember reading on one of the army forums years ago that apparently his commanding officer was delighted to see the back of him and said wtte :

That’s the last time I ever babysit a Royal Prince”.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
She's wearing the gloves because she's seen the comments about how pale her hands look in comparison to her face.
---

Looks like Buble has something in common with H.

Buble claimed he was on mushrooms, then says he was joking after some backlash. Follows a bad start to February by cosying up to the diabolicals.

I remember Popbitch used to mention ❄ and hookers re Buble before he was married, wonder if this is another connection to TW.

His other connection is his dress sense is also crap.
Wears suits that look cheap and two sizes too small.

• Haha
  • Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
View attachment 2764366
I know there is a Pip thread (i’ll be there after this post), but i’m posting this here because we all know this goes on, and we’ve long suspected the Douchess is one of these people who abuses their power but stunting other people’s ability to “use their voice”.
This is the rankest form of elitism. It’s corrupt and morally corrupt. How are they able to get away with it?!
And it's the same head of itv who also got rid of Piers Morgan for not apologising to M

• Angry
  • Sick