Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I don’t think this has been done before but I want to congratulate @LyraBalaqua on the most brilliant next thread title which has so far got 153 votes. I don’t think it will be beaten now and not sure if any title has ever got so many votes.👏👏👏👏👏

Harry and Meghan #419 Where there’s a Will, there’s no way.

Just need someone more intelligent than me to start the next thread now 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 47

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I'm absolutely staggered that Hazbeen would have the temerity to involve himself in any kind of diplomatic affairs with the Canadians. :oops: I'm so used to his blustering hot air and bullshit that nothing really surprises me but this is unbelievable.

I mean, we know his few brain cells rattle around in that vacant ginge head of his, but talks of reconciliation and holding talks isn't just stupid but incredibly dangerous. He's genuinely a liability.

He is NOT a working royal.

It would be like me donning a tiara, calling myself Princess SkiesofBlue, opening a nursing home in Shepton Mallet before going home to have a late supper with some Commonwealth high commissioners.

Who does he think he is? For this alone he needs to have his British passport revoked and told to get to fuck. :mad:
He’s a proper loose cannon if he’s sticking his ignorant , bulbous red nose in politics . Charles can’t ignore this .

• Heart
  • Sick

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
I'm also stumped as to why the flatpacks are never seen. A narcissist, and there is absolutely zero doubt she is one, will use their children for validation and can't resist the urge to show off what wonderful parents they are. It's irresistible to them. And given their obvious failure to be publicly celebrated, I'd think now is an opportune time to wheel them out/unbox them but that fact that they haven't is so so bizarre. There is a massive disconnect there. I've no doubt that there were two moonbumps but WHERE are the children?

I can't remember which vlogger it was, perhaps Leilani, but one of them was pretty certain that the Flatpacks don't actually live with the Harkles and this seems like the most likely scenario at this juncture. Smeg has probably convinced Hapless Haz that it's safest that way and they probably see them rarely, if at all.

• Wow
  • Sick

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Megzy’s hair is truly wondrous. Somehow that dull, skimpy little knob of a bun miraculously becomes a tumbling mane of glossiness.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Thank You for voting for my title I love you all. I watched the end of the live stream and did anyone else notice that as soon as the last man finished his speech Harry immediately left Meghan on her own and went to talk to someone on the side. It was so telling that throughout even when he was standing next to Meghan he didn't glance at her once.

• Heart

moodykitten

Arthur Edwards. No Arthur, let him go ahead and be a us citizen
There is a list of potential questions for the US Citizenship test. Here are some with Harry’s answers:

What is the supreme law of the land?
Real answer: the Constitution
Harry’s answer: Meghan is always right.

What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?
Real answer: the Bill of Rights
Harry’s answer: Bonkers

What did the Declaration of Independence do?
Real answer: announced our independence from Great Britain
Harry’s answer: committed treason against my great grandfather (or something like that). I saw Hamilton. You didn’t like him, but you like me! I’ll be King and Meghan will be Queen

Name your US Representative
Real answer (assuming he actually lives in Montecito): Salud Carbajal
Harry’s answer: Meghan

Who is the Commander in Chief of the military?
Real answer:
Harry’s Answer: Is the job open? I’ll take it. How much does it pay? Can I wear a uniform?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
He’s a proper loose cannon if he’s sticking his ignorant , bulbous red nose in politics . Charles can’t ignore this .
I completely agree with you. Selling stories for cash and behaving like a petulant, spiteful wanker is one thing but involving himself in foreign and commonwealth affairs is a whole different thing entirely.

• Angry

Titter Ye Not

Do you think they are they talking about reparations here, when they say "pain and suffering" of indigenous people? Harald seems to be in a fully royal role here, not even half in. They talk of discussions "next year". Was this arranged with the Palace before Harald went to Whistler?
Yes Indigenous leaders of commonwealth countries wrote a joint letter requesting apology, reparations and return of artefacts. I don’t believe for one minute H was given any authority to speak on Crown’s behalf. Who do we complain about H to? He’s too thick and dangerous to have been given this authority.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

KatLit

VIP Member
The 'blame it on Willy' campaign has started.

I consider the word "defiant" to be a compliment. Glad Anne isn't the only one in the family with balls of steel.

View attachment 2765456
Actually, I rather think this works. Wills is incredibly popular, (more so than Charles). If he isn't willing to allow him back in, most people would think "why??? Harry must be a shit"). Wills is not known as being vindictive, unlike his brother, ergo they won't, imo blame him

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member

Looks like Buble has something in common with H.

Buble claimed he was on mushrooms, then says he was joking after some backlash. Follows a bad start to February by cosying up to the diabolicals.

I remember Popbitch used to mention ❄ and hookers re Buble before he was married, wonder if this is another connection to TW.
Buble was on drugs. I know someone in Vancouver who was his dealer. I used to like him but he’s off my list after associating with these two.

When will Invictus realise they are bad news and in it only for themselves?

• Sick
  • Wow