Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nukeantz

I remember when jerk off was interviewed on one of the late night shows. I believe on Steven Colbert. He was asked “why not relinquish your titles“. His answer was what good would that do? My response is that would show you don’t belive in the monarchy, your independent strong, can live life happily and quietly on you terms. Asshole.

I take these “news stories “. With a grain of salt. It was saying how Megain reached out to Kate and she is open to a relationship. I call bullshit. Bet she send some message on her Royal stationary saying. Get well. I have had much worse medical than whatever you’re going thru.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
If KC invited Harry over, don’t you think he would have given him more than 15 minutes and offered him a room for the night?
Sounds more like Harry invited himself, KC perhaps had plans to invite Harry to Sandringham if he seemed reasonable, but because of his attitude decided not to bother.
KC will never forget that Harry wanted to take the bitchwife to Balmoral as HMLTQ lay dying and told his father not to talk about his wife “that way” yet refused to be in the same room as Queen Camilla (emphasis on Queen, he would have had to bow.)

Harry might have offered to come back part time to help the RF out, but I suspect KC made some kind of bland..nice offer, will consider, etc…but when Harry left it was more a “does he really think we need his help? “

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Just a random stream of consciousness here but considering how low public opinion of the Harkles is and how the whole world and his wife can see what losers they are, it strikes me that this may be an opportune time for her to become Megnant again.
All very well for her, but could we Tattlers cope with another 12-month gestation? All the coat-flicking, injected mommy face filler, gas-filled moonbump popping, wheezing and sagging? The grand finale at the Portland Hospital VIP suite, where the Stoat high on gas peers up the Minge to make sure that his bloated orange face is the first one that Flatpack III sees?
Then the struggle to get it a title and jemmied into the Line of Succession. ..... Please, no.

• Haha
  • Sick

peradetlic

VIP Member
Spot on about the press. Good read

I personally think that they pull "reconciliation" from time to time because they have nothing new to write about.

I was baffled a long time why any normal person would allow someone who publicly shitted on me, my spouse, my lifestyle etc to get close again, but now I think that "forget and forgive" story is just pure press wish. Of course, Cunts also wish it, so they have material to merch, but even from Chuck's standpoint there is no chance. They attacked him personally, Camilla also. He will receive Harold, when visit is publicized, optics don't ya know, but personal invite I think not. Maybe Chuck isn't willing to do what he has to do re titles and Los, but his almost first words in coronation speech were "... continue to live overseas..."

• Heart
Reactions: 42

mardymare

VIP Member
Plunging right in

PR overload before İnvictus? Harkle bid to be in the news. They were meant to be promoting İnvictus but were using the event to promote and recalibrate themselves as US royals.

Response to US citizenship? Haz's response not an emphatic no. Someone in LOS should be more committed to the UK.

One big grift? Some veterans are trying to get Haz removed as patron because of excessive expenses and the feeling that the Harkles tarnish the event rather than bring positive attention.

They will fade into obscurity? Current rebrand will fail like everything else.

Sussex family? As long as Aldi and Lidl are recognised as the legitimate issue of Haz their surname will be Sussex.

• Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
That title, perfect…..it sums up everything about the Harkles but at the same time it is embarrassing.
How, just how, could a member of our RF stoop so low that we need this as a title.
He should be utterly ashamed!

• Angry
  • Heart

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
I completely agree with you. Selling stories for cash and behaving like a petulant, spiteful wanker is one thing but involving himself in foreign and commonwealth affairs is a whole different thing entirely.
Not just KC, the government can’t turn a blind eye either

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
The way in his head that he thinks he’s this knight in shining armour for “family and country” that he needs to come to the rescue for us all, when he’s had nothing but contempt for said family and country, he can get fucked.

So he’ll come , do 2 hours tops,…. fucking hugging everyone and trying to talk to Captains of Industry about trauma ,…. have a hissy fit about wearing ‘his uniform’ …then try to completely bugger something up ‘ But Meghan thinks it’s a great idea to march in a play suit at Trooping the Colour’ ‘ …..have a more spectacular hissy fit …and leave .

And then it all starts over again …..
We had to leave ..it was barely survivable ….
……shudder ……

• Sick
  • Angry

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Harry never wanted out - he wanted to be King along with William
I think Hasno had visions of them being the ‘Ant and Dec’ Royalty. I don’t think he has the brains to understand that there is a lot more to ‘being King’ than opening buildings and being feted by charities and businesses. He just sees it as a jolly good time of capering and playing about.

• Heart
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of shit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.
Ahhh Skywalker....
---
You know he is lying when he says he'll keep any details about his father between them both. As if Charles actually told that arsehole what the diagnosis was.
I reckon any time he says "it's classified" he doesn't know the answer.

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Oh how interesting @ChaoticArtist! Any chance you could take a video of the peacocks screaming and then post it?

It definitely would be relevant to the thread. Rachel strutting and preening like a peacock while making ear splitting noises. ;)
My son’s wedding was held at Ruthin Castle in Wales and we stayed over a couple of nights in the castle. They had peacocks in the grounds and being woken first thing in the morning by their screaming was a tad annoying. Bet Peacock Peg wakes the staff up each morning by screaming at them. Poor Pablo, we haven’t mentioned him for a while, I wonder how he’s doing.

Back to the Ruthin peacocks ….. what really fascinated me was that they went up into the trees at night to roost …. I never knew that before ….. and watching such big birds getting up there was mesmerising!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
No working royal role for Prince Harry as palace stands firm
Palace sources say there is no way back for the Duke of Sussex to step in and help his family carry out duties while King receives treatment

Hannah Furness, ROYAL EDITOR and Patrick Sawer, SENIOR NEWS REPORTER
17 February 2024 • 6:30pm

There is no way back for the Duke of Sussex to take a temporary working role in the Royal family while his father is ill, The Sunday Telegraph understands, after reports he is willing to step in.

The terms of the Sandringham Summit, as agreed between the Duke and his late grandmother, father and brother, still stand, and rule out a “half in, half out” approach to monarchy.

On Saturday, it was reported that the Duke had expressed willingness to help the Royal family while his father is taking a break from public engagements as he receives treatment for cancer.

A newspaper claimed the Duke had told friends he would step back into a royal role, and quoted an insider saying it made “perfect sense” on a practical level.

A source close to the Sussexes on Saturday said they believed Prince Harry would return to help his family if asked.
The Duke and his father recently spent around 30 minutes together at Clarence House, after Prince Harry flew back to Britain having learned of the King’s cancer diagnosis.

It is understood that the matter was not discussed in that meeting, at which the Queen was present, with no formal conversations taking place about the Duke’s return.

Palace sources have emphasised that the King’s illness will not change the terms of the Sandringham Summit agreement, in which the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s exit from the working Royal family was negotiated in detail.

“Those terms were quite clear, and the King’s illness hasn’t altered that,” said one source.

Another confirmed that the express views of the late Queen, the King and the Prince of Wales, that a hybrid model of working royalty was not appropriate, “remains the case”.

In an interview with Good Morning America this week, the Duke said his own family was now based in California but added: “I’ve got other trips planned that would take me through or back to the UK so I’ll stop and see my family as much as I can.”

He also agreed with an interviewer that the King’s illness could help unify his family.

One source said they had a “hard time believing he [Harry] wouldn’t want to try” to help his father, should he be asked.

The report in The Times caused some disquiet on both sides of the Atlantic, with questions over the timing and wisdom of friends exposing the Duke to criticism of using his father’s illness to push a narrative of “reconciliation” with his family.

Ingrid Seward, royal commentator and author of My Mother and I, suggested anyone attempting to engineer the Duke’s return to public life in support of his father would be wasting their time.

She said: “Harry is out. There’s no going back to a public role. What would he do? He has got no patronages to exercise as a public figure and for him to come back would just be a parade for Harry. It would not be a serious, proper role like the working royals have.”

One insider said it also appeared at odds with the recent approach of “least said soonest mended” about the Royal family’s interpersonal relationships. Even the Duke’s critics had noted a lack of immediate briefing about his meeting with his father, and “fairly moderate” words in his GMA interview.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have now finished their three-day trip to Vancouver to promote the Invictus Games.

Members of the Royal family are expected to be back in action on Sunday, with the King and Queen likely to go to church at Sandringham and the Prince of Wales confirmed as attending the Baftas in his role as president of the academy.

The palace has always made it clear that no “stepping in” to fill the King’s engagements is yet necessary from any members of the family, with the Queen continuing with her programme and the Prince of Wales returning to his own work once his wife is on the mend from abdominal surgery.

The King intends to undertake all state business throughout his treatment, with some modifications to make sure his health is protected throughout.

Traitor Hazno has been opening his big gob and whispering these soundbites into his "sources" ears to make it appear that he has more clout and connections than he actually has in reality.

• Sick

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I saw a comment on X/Twitter about him having BDE. I concur 😉
😂 I’ve always liked him but never found him particularly attractive before. However, something about him has changed since he became PoW, like he has this totally new level of confidence and is now behaving like a king-in-waiting and it’s just a bit…

• Haha
  • Heart