Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sami Lee

VIP Member

I hope this is not true. Where do they get this from? Who spoke to Camilla? She knows Charles has waited all these years to be King so wouldn't try so soon to talk him into abdicating.

Then another side of me wonders whether he knew a while before it was announced, and the thought of William taking over so much sooner could have worried Catherine and flared up her problem, resulting in her needing surgery.

Oh, I don't know. I just wish them both a full, speedy recovery ❤
You know, @Happy Lady, I've had that sort of niggling question about the timeline of Charles' illness... it sort of nags at me that the announcements of his and Catherine's hospitalisation were just so 'out of the blue' and yet so impeccably co-ordinated.

I do think the reality may be somewhat different - and will find its way out in time...

The abdication stuff is in such poor taste and imo it's making noise for the sake of a 'new angle' to spout about!
HLMTQ was poorly for longer than we knew and the Monarchy carried on doing what it does!
When all's said and done, it's a vocation, not a profession, a career or a job. People with vocations just don't retire.

It's a huge pity that two senior RF members incapacitated themselves as working royals. But we do have stalwart others who are holding the fort.
Every family knows how difficult life can get during illnesses. We're not baying for anyone to give up anything!

Like you, I wish them a speedy return to good health - and the same for everyone here and further afield. 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 43

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Although QE2 hid it away and the staff have NDAs, surely they expire or is an NDA for life?

Couldn't the victims give their story in America? Like the author of Housekeeper's Diary did
---
I would too because you could get a good price for it somewhere and it would finish the Harkles off. If they sued (which they would) I think you could find people who would be willing to help with the court costs etc.
It's not right that privileged people are able to shut others up when they have behaved badly and get away with it. That includes the rest of the royal family as well.
I would leak it for free, just to expose smegz.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Thank you for the shiny new thread and the title - a good reminder of what's really important amidst the Gruesomes' wardrobe changes and cringey behaviour ❤

The threads are really going fast!

Here's a photo of a neighbour's flowers I took a couple of years ago. He told me I was stupid for doing the gardening myself and trying to grow stuff from seeds (most "gardening lovers" around me get all their plants from the nursery). And he gets really jealous and annoyed if anyone stops to look at or photograph his plants which he has deliberately put in the way of anyone not wanting to get run over by a car. Very worldwide privacy tour. So f him. Enjoy 😉

Screenshot_20240217-020151~3.png

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
This is more of Rachel's scheming isn't it?

There are no viceroys. The term is obsolete as it's a throwback to the Empire.

But look deeper into its meaning: vice, in this case, means substitute and roy is a different spelling of roi which is French for king.

Think of the role of Vice-President in the US. This is Rachel trying to manoeuvre Harold into position as Charles and/or William's second in command.

Never. Going. To. Happen.

N.B. I'm blaming Rachel because Harold's too dense to have come up with something like this without a geography teacher to do it for him 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

PurpleReign

Chatty Member

All the change of clothes and cost of clothes is vulgar and totally unnecessary, but then do we expect anything more from the classless money hungry me-gain - what they both should be wearing is Invictus clothes in support of the games and actually the reason they are there, but then there is no money in that

• Angry
  • Sick

Concerto

River's latest YouTube video mentions that there are rumours circulating that Harry wants to be made into a viceroy.

• Haha
  • Wow

Vanelope

VIP Member
Exactly - Charles doesn’t want to appear a cold hearted dad refusing to see his son, but it was his decision to not invite Harry to stay and also to not postpone his trip and allow him only 12 minutes. Charles also refused to banish Camilla to make Harry comfortable. Harry is done being an actual royal, Charles probably find him exhausting, he doesn’t give any value or even affection, just takes.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Is anyone else struggling to understand how stupid hairless and clueless think we, the British public, are? And the US, to that end?!

According to Gringe and Minge America doesn’t have tabloids or gossip mags so they’re ‘safe’ there.

They then announce on that woeful web based CV they just launched that they prefer to work with trusted sources and list Elle, Vogue, the Times and page six as ‘their royal rota’ essentially.

Then we get all this guff from the carparkles about gormless and talentless are happy to fill in for the king in his absences?! Do they genuinely people can’t join the dots?!

t
I don't think Lusiana liked Meghan's gloves.
Our vet has this exact outfit for tending to heifers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
Meghan Markle's quiet nod to Princess Diana with royal-inspired outfit in Canada

Reaching much 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now, this is really clutching at straws 🤣 "a sweet nod" to Diana? Because she was wearing gloves? However stupid they looked with that cape? Not to mention that her outfit doesn't look anything like the pics of Diana next to it, and TW will never be able to replicate the chic look, because she has a completely different figure, no height and doesn't know how to dress for her shape.

(And I dislike that phrase immensely..."a sweet nod" my arse)

• Sick
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
His location was revealed by the media. Obvs he was a target for the enemy.
He was removed to keep everyone else safe.

He was furious because he wanted to stay.
I think his location was leaked deliberately to the obscure Australian magazine (as if) by the Palace as an excuse to get him out. Target etc. But likely because he was misbehaving, taking drugs, tossing around in his tent, humping his backpack - and beating up sex workers. Wherever he's been based in the army, there have been these rumours and politically it was a disaster and they had to get him out.
He did the same in his UK base with drugs and sex workers, and he had a beard.
I think he hates women and has no idea how to have an adult relationship with them. Permanently frozen in farting schoolboy mode and computer games.

• Sick
  • Wow
Actually, I rather think this works. Wills is incredibly popular, (more so than Charles). If he isn't willing to allow him back in, most people would think "why??? Harry must be a shit"). Wills is not known as being vindictive, unlike his brother, ergo they won't, imo blame him
Also the timing of his announcement about social housing on his land (actual, tangible ‘doing good’- take notes Hazno, there’s a sensible chap) is delicious 😋

• Heart