Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Navy velvet jacket with black trousers. I dont like his outfit.

He looks drained.
Poor William. Just want to give him a hug.
He has got a LOT do deal with.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
The way in his head that he thinks he’s this knight in shining armour for “family and country” that he needs to come to the rescue for us all, when he’s had nothing but contempt for said family and country, he can get fucked.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Megs has been telling us that she wants to be a ‘producer.’ Well, dear Tattlers, I think we have seen her first big production. This entire event has been so corny, so smarmy, so SCRIPTED…her ego and fingerprints are all over it! How absolutely “Meghan-esque” … even a cringey ‘rom-com’ serenade for the big finish.

Those song lyrics had all the poetic quality of ‘The Bench’…not hard to guess who wrote them. This was their fairytale of what they once ASSUMED would happen. ‘God Save the King” breaking out as they strolled the streets. "Sir’ and “M’am” from the serfs.

Markle seems to think she’s the heroine in a 1940’s Hollywood musical. I assume she can’t skate or we would probably have seen her on ice, twirling into Harry’s arms…surrounded by a cast of adoring veterans, cheering her grand finale.

This was also a pathetic job application…with some calculated media stories to follow…just in case Pa King didn’t get the drift. “See, we’ll be good…everyone loves us. You can trust us! Take us back!”

And so, we have just seen Episode One…of The Royal Outcasts of Montecito….written and produced by Meghan, the Duchess of Suck-less. Wasn’t about the wounded Veterans at all. The girl needed props…

In my opinion of course.

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
How is it that Harold manages to look like an utter twat, whatever he’s doing? I mean, he’s probably just jogging up some steps here, but look at the state of it. He looks like he’s doing a rain dance. Or maybe it’s a dance to make Smegs disappear…
IMG_0949.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

wisebutwild

VIP Member
We called it though, didn’t we? Tattlers predicted that Hazno would use his father’s illness as a way to try to weasel his way back in. ‘Temporarily’ step back into a royal role? Yeah, right. Once his feet were under the table he’d never leave. He couldn’t be a working royal again because everyone hates him, but he’d be back and expecting Pa to bankroll him. We fucking knew he’d try it.
Why the hell does he think they need him or anybody else ‘temporarily’? Everybody knows the situation of the illnesses within the family so I’m sure any organisations or countries would understand if they cancelled their engagements until such time as they are up to full force again.
Apart from major occasions ...... investiture, trooping of the colour, Rememberance Sunday etc when a senior member could take over, the rest could be put on hold.

So NO Hazno, you are not needed or wanted to carry out any royal duties. You said you hated doing them and that was one of the reasons you walked away so carry on living your ‘private life’ away from the click of the cameras and the intrusive press. I’m sure you are enjoying your peaceful life in Cali, we wouldn’t want to drag you away from that now would we?

Last edited:
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Everyone needs to retweet their article and @ the Royal Family Twitter and say no thanks, I'd rather have a republic.

No no no no no no no no no
Eff offf

If Charles lets him back I am DONE supporting the monarchy.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member

I hope this is not true. Where do they get this from? Who spoke to Camilla? She knows Charles has waited all these years to be King so wouldn't try so soon to talk him into abdicating.

Then another side of me wonders whether he knew a while before it was announced, and the thought of William taking over so much sooner could have worried Catherine and flared up her problem, resulting in her needing surgery.

Oh, I don't know. I just wish them both a full, speedy recovery ❤
BIB

I think he might have known or suspected for a while. A doctor went to Dubai with him.

As you say, it may well have been a flare-up due to stress. Last month the media were telling us the PPoW were going to Italy this month, and also to visit British troops. Then suddenly she's in hospital and out of action until April.

Or there's the possibility it had been planned for some point in the future, possibly during the long summer break. And it was brought forward to get it done and dusted ASAP because of KC3 and what may lie ahead.

The main thing is their recovery, and the next thing is making sure their privacy is maintained until they are ready to talk. No leaks so far about their respective conditions that the Harkles can exploit, so let's hope it stays that way.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
IG should really rethink having H as a patron. If not, then sadly, they deserve to fail. Not the vets tho

• Angry
  • Sick

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I have a beautiful friend who is tall, elegant, and naturally slim like Princess K. Recently she had some health issues and lost about 25 pounds. Although my friend is fully recovered, the weight loss has left her looking gaunt and still unwell. It’s very frustrating for her. She is trying hard to regain some of her weight back.

In K’s very public situation, a situation like this could generate more unnecessary health speculation and scrutiny. I hope she just takes her time and picks a moment that is right for HER.

Now if I were in this situation and lost 25 pounds…I’d be hiring photographers to record my momentary svelte figure for posterity. But when one hasn’t a pound to spare…seriously…it can be difficult.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
It's come from The Sun:

I don’t care if it’s bollocks , it makes more sense that ginger was expecting a longer stay in England rather than the mad dash back and forth across the Atlantic to present an NFL award , that was very odd.

I’m viewing this headline as ‘you’re out and staying out’, no country estates ever again for you sunshine.

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
This article suggests H was portraying himself as representing UK government and KC3.

The Duke of Sussex has held talks with a First Nations chief about the Crown’s historic commitment to Canada’s indigenous people, as the Duke tells of his hope that “we can depart and return as friends”.
The Duke, who was in Vancouver for an event to promote the Invictus Games, said he hoped to learn more about Canada’s reconciliation process, adding: “Our collective journey through truth and reconciliation is an important one for all of us.”
One chief told The Sunday Telegraph that, while “a lot of politicians say it but they don’t mean it”, Prince Harry has offered to resume discussions next year.
The Duke’s father, who is King of Canada and head of the Anglican Church, is considered a key part of discussions about reconciliation, and has previously called for the “pain and suffering” of indigenous people to be recognised.
Everyone needs to tweet Charles and William with this article. It's an absolute fucking disgrace.

• Angry
  • Wow

shellie

VIP Member
Someone was at the restaurant they went to the other day and posted it on DeuxMoi. No prizes for guessing who was leading the way as if they were the Royal and who was walking behind trying to pull his tighty whities up :sick: without making it obvious...and failing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
It's at a time like this that the Royal Family needs exactly the kind of dynamism from one gobshite who wrote a poem for an book she didn't illustrate, who with the help of 20 plus people) produced 12 crappy podcasts in the space of 3 years and a dolt whose memoir was written by someone else. No thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44