Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
It looks delicious! I spend time now/lived in Singapore for a long time and I hate that the Indian, Chinese and Malay food I loved there I can’t get here. There’s a place called Sammys in sing that is veggie and all different veg/pulse/Dahl dishes and the most amazing bread which all in know was as a roti paratha and I’ve only ever found it there.

I can imagine Wills eating in food courts and the beautifully gorgeous proper food that can be found from places like sammys and food courts and Holland mill, when I imagine Ginge and Minge trying to visit there all I can see are raffles and the Brit started places - they’ve no clue.
I wonder if Smegs can even taste anything with how much she has been reported to smoke, even if she's quit it now. The effects are long-term, no? Imagine all the fancy stuff - 24k gold desserts, produce fresher than any of us can dream of (unless were growing it ourselves) etc, and she can't taste anything/much. Cat in an airport carrying case indeed.

First she'll chomp all the delicately-plated stuff (we've seen the videos 🤢), then she'll go and throw it all up (allegedly). What a life 🙄

I'm sorry you're missing the food. So frustrating! ❤ Last Monday I was in the kitchen doing some last-minute stuff before my meeting started, dad offered me a parantha. I asked where it came from (we don't cook with wheat because mum has Caeliac, and he hadn't bought any). He told me to watch the magic, heated up some oil on a tawa, kept a roti on it, smeared more oil on the top, and said "here!!". Two minutes of my could-have-been-getting-ready time! 🤦😂 I was so excited for a parantha! 😂 Finally that naan today brought me some relief.

If Sparry is willing to pay us, dad can write him nice answers for dad/child-related questions 😂 This is what being a dad is like 😂

That looks delicious. I’m vegetarian and love Indian food.
Can’t imagine Smeg would eat that healthy. Her dinner is more likely a fag and a cup of coffee.
😂😂 Yeah, my former retailer used to do that. No wonder she was stick-thin. It was difficult to stand around her 🤢 Smegs would be shaking at the look of all that oil. Some people try to blot the food with tissue paper 🤦 Although I think Smegs would pass out before she got to doing that 😂

We don't use a lot of oil at home, so a treat like this is always extra-special, and these dishes don't even taste very nice without a bit of fat - supposed to be a complete meal.

I will pop one in a specific book I’m reading of the self appreciation variety, thank you for the tip! I keep them all and when I’ve been lucky over the years (3 times) and found a tail feather, they are tucked in to my dressing room mirror - I mudlark on the Thames a lot and end up with lots of garnets if I’m in the right place; I feel I’m something of a magpie! I always feel attached to their fireyness and unashamed fierce beauty.

Maybe we could make hairy a cap of sorts out of underdeathers so he can mot be as bald as big Willy?!
Princess Anne might have a stash for Sparry 😂 I'm having fun imagining her with a whole stash of feathers of different shapes and sizes, selecting one to wear as per occasion (whether Sparry is attending and where he is seated) 😂

I'm the same when it comes to colours and glitters, and therefore feathers - they're quite fascinating! Found a kingfisher (also an excellent omen) feather at my organiser's farm last year, I think that's when things started to change for the better (got a lot worse and it's still pretty bad, but there's a huge difference 🤞).

Speaking of kingfishers, maybe Charles should bring in 'The King of Good Times' Vijay Mallya instead of Sparry to help him. Mallya is a former politician and owner of the now-defunct Kingfisher Airlines, and Kingfisher Beer is part of his company. Defrauded several Indian banks of $90 billion, IIRC. We've been struggling to get him extradited from the UK for years. Definitely better company than Sparry 👌 ETA: He's also responsible for the Kingfisher Calendars. Smegs would have offered all her moonbumps for a chance to be featured in one of them 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
looking at the IG people r
SUPPOR5ING H and M how many people are EMPLOYED for f sake !? There’s the hanger Oner who looks like the child catcheR .

there are a half dozen reps and PR . DO they all have a salary ?? The Pr girl is on 100 K what are the executives and chair people on ???

how much actually goes after the Grifters have Merched their clothes, and hotels and privat jets . It’s a big gravy train for all these people .
#harry#AfricanParks
#harryfand megangrifters
#invictusweseeyou

, but honestly three

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
re the lab-grown diamonds, that all came out a few weeks ago when two women were on Dragons' Den and mentioned that they'd got Meghan Markle to wear their lab-grown diamond jewellery, they claimed they'd just emailed her but I think it emerged that it was the other way round and Smegs had been the one to contact them in search of freebies. Anyway people went back to the time period concerned (Dragons' Den takes a long time to be filmed) and found pics of her wearing the earrings concerned. Can't remember the exact details but it was a couple of threads ago.
Oh thank you. I remember commenting about the cold e-mails bit of it, missed that those were lab-grown diamonds.

Reactions: 15

Mae_R

Both children do not resemble Harry at all which is odd as children have a mix of both parents yet neither Archie or Lili look like him or any member of the Spencer Family. The question I have is why do they keep photoshopping every single photo that we see of them and why do they never take them anywhere. #Flatpacktruther
Where are those pics??? Please !!!!!

(Of course it is an ironic post, as I can't say whether there is any resemblance as I haven't seen the flatpacks... at all)

#Flatpacktruther!!!!
---
This Paula girl is for me a discovery! hahaha

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I found this on the Reddit thread st Meghan Markle and copied it over here because the poster is correct about the fact the Harkles have lost their power and leverage.
Screenshot_20240218_153325_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240218_153424_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240218_153447_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Mae_R

I'm still thinking about it. I don't have a clue. I'm very good in anticipating and 'reading' people, even empathic enough to put myself into other men shoes, but in this case I just can't, in Ducht we say "ik kan het niet peilen", that's a way to say that even if you try and do your best, you can't get into the insights of other person, something like that.

But I do see some cyclic on all this mess, as the cunts are just running around as 'een kip zonder kop', they'll always get on the same point. For me the end and start of the cycle is the moment they separated the offices. Don't remember the year but soon after the marriage.

They wanted to make sure that they didn't share the same office as William.

The "sucksex.com" is just the same action.

ETA: Sorry for so many Dutch words and expressions... :(

ETA: Sorry for so many Dutch words.

I do believe if we look the cunt's road from that moment, it will give us their 'new' road map.

In mijn humble opinion, of course.
I was trying editing my post to add an ETA but now my post is super messy... sorry...
---
?

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Evangelina

VIP Member
Thank you @YeltsinsTank and @Hannahebee for the recap and title.

There was a bit of a fuss before the Stoat's Reeve interview, and though Harald didn't say anything controversial the experts were stirring hopefully about it anyway.

From @Evangelina 's post last thread. "See 4 years of theorists claiming that they are ''done'' ''finished '' ''bankrupt '' yet here we are..and some posters are seriously upset about the events right now."
Exactly.

When C became king September 2022, the Flatpacks became Prince Archie of Sussex and Princess Lilibet of Sussex according to the rules. But the Stoats didn't announce it until Lili was christened in March 2023.
(BBC).
"This matter has been settled for some time in alignment with Buckingham Palace."
A SpokesCockroach for Prince Harry and Meghan said: "The children's titles have been a birthright since their grandfather became monarch."

It's all quite mad given that they're made of cardboard. The idiocy of Ingrid Seward invoking PP to give legitimacy to this farce by turning in his grave is beyond words.

"The new website would provide a "big challenge" for Buckingham Palace's Lord Chamberlain, who according to the insider, must decide "whether to take the Sussexes to task or 'let it slide' in order to keep the already fragile family peace".
Chuck makes all the decisions and will let it slide.

Posters comment how quickly the African Parks scandal has disappeared. Just like Invictus 23 and the whistleblowers.
I can't see the Stoat becoming a US Stoat. Why would he?
It's a hopium thing. The ''information '' that consequences may happen .

They may, but not because we wanted it so, but because somebody else made that decision .
It happens all the time .Everyone was at a certain point, regardless what about it was..politics, social issue ...
Example:
There was the...marriage couldn't happen.Morganatic only.
Then there was...change...modernisation.
Then the ''people'' demanded it (they didn't , the media just informed that nobody was opposing it by claiming that it's time to...change, and that the opposition of the past-now agrees with it)
Then the clergy came forward(bit of lobbying , bit of appeal to emotion in the media)
Then the law changed 2002 IIRC (the'' people'' were told that they demanded it)
Then the titles came...princess, princess consort, Queen Consort, Queen Camilla, The Queen ...
Did you notice...Bliar is Garter Knight (the ''people ''demanded it, despite being..outraged about it.)
Did you ever hear about ...never mind, but you know about Mahfouz.Where is it?
It's harder now, but it's doable.

P.S. Thanks for the mushrooms. And Lady C needs a cat, because mine (coincidence of course) only managed to sit calmly when seeing Lady C's late cat -Treasure.
The alternative is..obtaining a Spaniel , but that would look.. desperate.
Otherwise it's this:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

With a caption :''OMG....hunting dogs.''

• Heart
Reactions: 10