Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Why the hell does he think they need him or anybody else ‘temporarily’? Everybody knows the situation of the illnesses within the family so I’m sure any organisations or countries would understand if they cancelled their engagements until such time as they are up to full force again.
Apart from major occasions ...... investiture, trooping of the colour, Rememberance Sunday etc when a senior member could take over, the rest could be put on hold.

So NO Hazno, you are not needed or wanted to carry out any royal duties. You said you hated doing them and that was one of the reasons you walked away so carry on living your ‘private life’ away from the click of the cameras and the intrusive press. I’m sure you are enjoying your peaceful life in Cali, we wouldn’t want to drag you away from that now would we?
Does he think we the UK public are dumb enough not to remember he called us all racists? Why does he think we want him to help? Delusional. Honestly, he's too far gone, he's broken for life. He'll just go on grifting and wanting to belong somewhere but noone will want him. Invictus will probably drop him in the next 5 years, then he'll have nothing but bought awards.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Actually, you've put your finger on something that's very troubling.
Our House of Commons is elected. But nowadays it's somewhat notional in that constituency boundaries are re-calibrated (i.e.rigged) every so often, the 'right people' are shoe-horned in.... (I haven't been able to vote in the MP of my choice in 3 different constituencies in 30 years! That goes for perhaps millions of voters.)
Many of us are resigned to the fact that our 'elected' members are, de facto, working to further the aims of the unelected WEF and similar anti-democratic 'clubs', they're not representing us to any great practical extent.

This ties in closely with what's going on throughout the corridors of power: a crumbling of the authority and concomitant laws/ regulations/ standards/norms that our leaders, including the Monarchy, once enacted, upheld and exerted.

So Chuck isn't operating in a vacuum. His laissez faire reflects that of most of our institutions. They allow and even enable transgressors to continue breaking laws, rules. and norms. Justice is too often arbitrary, too often dependent on whether your face fits.

It's very worrying and frustrating for more mature adults who were brought up in an ordered, law abiding, stable society where people certainly did know their places (though not in a Dickensian, forelock-tugging, servile way!) That's largely defunct now. Entitlement pervades every sector and often rudely and violently.
I believe that you'll recognise similar changes in America cities.

A big worry is that the stoats DO represent a significant number of aggrieved, poorly educated and none too bright younger people as well as an even more significant number of what passes for the 'intelligentsia' these days. This latter cohort is, for example, behind all the current MSM nit-picking attacks on Chuck and POW - both of whom have vested interests in, shall we say, some of the destabilising, anti-democratic elements in this whole sorry mix, so they're walking a very fine and easily triggered line. The stoats have subverted so many rules (and maybe even laws) that one could say that they have changed some key policies.

You may gather that I could write thousands of words about all this degradation of our society and culture! It'd be very interesting to hear from other Brits on what they think of the state of our nation...
My thoughts exactly. Society as we knew it is collapsing and it’s pretty much anything goes now. “Don’t judge” we’re told, even when people are behaving very badly indeed. It was society’s condemnation of poor behaviour that held society together, and it benefited everyone (except the transgressors obviously). That’s pretty much gone now. The Stoats are a prime example - how much of their behaviour is unequivocally condemned by MSM? Where is the outrage? Look at the pressure on the RF, on William, to forgive and take them back, ignoring just how atrociously the Stoats have behaved towards them, and are still doing so. Eighty years ago no one was clamouring to allow David and Wallis back.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Titter Ye Not

This article suggests H was portraying himself as representing UK government and KC3.

The Duke of Sussex has held talks with a First Nations chief about the Crown’s historic commitment to Canada’s indigenous people, as the Duke tells of his hope that “we can depart and return as friends”.
The Duke, who was in Vancouver for an event to promote the Invictus Games, said he hoped to learn more about Canada’s reconciliation process, adding: “Our collective journey through truth and reconciliation is an important one for all of us.”
One chief told The Sunday Telegraph that, while “a lot of politicians say it but they don’t mean it”, Prince Harry has offered to resume discussions next year.
The Duke’s father, who is King of Canada and head of the Anglican Church, is considered a key part of discussions about reconciliation, and has previously called for the “pain and suffering” of indigenous people to be recognised.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Click on the pic to get full effect!

Obviously a mock up but wouldn’t it be glorious if all the media now called them just Harry Sussex and Meghan Sussex and dropped ‘the duke and duchess’ bit, with kids Archie Sussex and Lili Sussex (or flatpacks 1 & 2 Sussex). That would really piss them off but it would ‘unite them as a family’ and that is what they say they want.

Do it Daily Mail, start the ball rolling. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

WordSalad

VIP Member
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of shit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.
You're right about playing dress up at a farmers house. Those gloves look like the kind a vet would wear to stick their arm up a cow's arse.

• Haha
  • Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
You know he is lying when he says he'll keep any details about his father between them both. As if Charles actually told that arsehole what the diagnosis was.

Thalia

VIP Member
I think that by the time this all kicked off, she was too tired and elderly to be anything other than 'soft'. 10 years earlier QEII and PP would've kicked their asses. She was an absolute hard ass when her kids were divorcing in the '90's.

I do fear that KCIII is in a similar boat (I'm not killing him off just yet) he's going through crap, is tired, probably has some nasty side effects from treatment and just wants support from all sides. He also has that parental guilt that you get when someone is relentlessly telling you that you were a crap parent and all their issues are your fault.

I hope his staff have been told to shield him from H.
It's so utterly mentally and physically draining having to deal with your basic bog standard narc.

You don't just grey rock them, you have to grey rock everyone who you don't trust implicitly to prevent any "accidental" slips and the subsequent fallout.

There's the gaslighting and, when you finally go no contact, you are bombarded by people who think that everything would magically be better if only you get back in touch.

The Harkles have been breathtakingly vindictive towards the royals in public and just as bad if not worse in private. Plus there's the Sussex Squad and the media trying manipulate the situation.

Even with the MiG advising and staff shielding them, the RF are living a Harkle induced nightmare.

I can understand why HMTLQ & KC3, struggling with their health problems, haven't been as tough as they should have been.

But I don't think William will ever forgive or forget this

• Heart

vretch

VIP Member
Getting so angry reading squaddies on Twitter "Harry doesn't want to come back, he never said he wanted to come back, he said he's happy with his new life and real family in California. The evil rotten British press are making it up, where's the source???"

Like they want to believe the papers or Royals made up the lie that Harry wants to come back, just so they could publicly rebuff him?? And it couldn't possibly be a "source" from the Sussex camp - even though the article plainly states that it is - because "they don't want anything to do with the British press, they'd never brief them".

The SS reeeeeally don't want to admit that the gruesome twosome never actually wanted out of the Institution, they just wanted it their way. Don't want to admit they are clinging to the trappings of the institution even though it's rank hypocrisy "it's their name!!!! it's their birthright!!"
It’s what the SS do. Spin, spin, spin. Now that it’s out that Hasbeen is not being welcomed back, they spin it that he never said it or wanted it. Of course he wants back in, temporarily. It’s half in half out. It’s what Hasbeen has always wanted. Don’t even give the SS the time of day, they are not worth the frustration. They are paid bots most of them anyway, not real people or opinions.

• Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I wish I could see more! I love seeing the interaction between William and various people. Nice to see they had him seated next to Cate after his own Kate was unable to attend. :LOL:

Strangely enough, no feelings of cringe unlike when I'm forced to see H on video.
I'm sorry but Beckham looks like a hobbit standing next to William.

• Haha
  • Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
I'm absolutely staggered that Hazbeen would have the temerity to involve himself in any kind of diplomatic affairs with the Canadians. :oops: I'm so used to his blustering hot air and bullshit that nothing really surprises me but this is unbelievable.

I mean, we know his few brain cells rattle around in that vacant ginge head of his, but talks of reconciliation and holding talks isn't just stupid but incredibly dangerous. He's genuinely a liability.

He is NOT a working royal.

It would be like me donning a tiara, calling myself Princess SkiesofBlue, opening a nursing home in Shepton Mallet before going home to have a late supper with some Commonwealth high commissioners.

Who does he think he is? For this alone he needs to have his British passport revoked and told to get to fuck. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
My son’s wedding was held at Ruthin Castle in Wales and we stayed over a couple of nights in the castle. They had peacocks in the grounds and being woken first thing in the morning by their screaming was a tad annoying. Bet Peacock Peg wakes the staff up each morning by screaming at them. Poor Pablo, we haven’t mentioned him for a while, I wonder how he’s doing.

Back to the Ruthin peacocks ….. what really fascinated me was that they went up into the trees at night to roost …. I never knew that before ….. and watching such big birds getting up there was mesmerising!
Yep, peacocks can fly and, if you don't duck quickly enough, getting smacked across the face by their tail feathers really hurts 😂

To stay on topic, you just know the orange spangle does this:

really-dumb-tweets-101-65c0fa9866721__700.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Margot1977

VIP Member
I'm just wondering why Harry ever "left" the army. Was he discharged on 👃❄ medical grounds? Was he fired for incompetence? If he hated the UK and the Royal family so much (as stated in that old video of him burning to a crisp in the Afghan sun) why not stay if he loved the army so much?

Did the RF suggest he leave to do duties? Did they rescue him from the army due to declining mental health? It's not like he was any use to the RF, he didn't do his own visits, they just tagged him along with W&K as a gurning ginger third wheel. Did he have to leave to get married off? Why not have him as a serving member of the RF for his whole life? Plenty of service personnel get married and have families, there shouldn't be any issue marrying off the world's most eligible bachelor. His wife could have been a private individual living a quiet life in lovely Frogmore Cottage, hidden away from the nasty press. Then he can show up in his uniform and do a few light duties and be a dashing hero. WHAT WENT SO HORRIBLY WRONG???
I remember discussing this a long time ago on here, I think someone with some knowledge of how these things work said that he couldn't really progress any further due to, put bluntly, the lack of his mental capacity. I think he got as far as he got partly because of GanGan anyway, but any further progress would be difficult. In short, he's too thick to be an officer in charge. Don't forget that the petulant child had to have minders wherever he went, so he was more a liability than an asset, however they tried to spin in. There were also rumours of his treatment of 'visiting' women etc, which seem to be buried quite deep (the rumours, not women - hopefully, anyway). Maybe the Army were not willing to babysit him any more and other occupation was suggested (IG etc).

• Sick

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I think H needed some semblance of a ‘meeting’ with KC prior to this Invictus trip because it is important to their future plans that he appear still connected to the ‘seat of power.’ Like his ‘meetings’ with the late Queen in the past, the silence from the palace means he and M can make them into anything they want. They can invent any conversation, any tear-jerking reconciliation, any ‘assignment’ from the King that their needs desire.

But, in time, this deception will no longer be needed.

In my suspicious mind, I think I can see a bit of the underlying plot now. Just speculating, but remember M slapping back at the Queen “Service is universal!” In other words, you can’t control us. We can serve anywhere, on our terms, our rules, our agendas.

Soooo…Maybe this whole Invictus planning trip to Whistler was never about Invictus. Maybe it was the meeting with First Nations that was the REAL rebrand. Whether KC, POW or the Men in Grey Suits want it or not, maybe they fully intend to ‘serve’ as a Woke alternative to the monarchy in the Dominions going forward. It’s a huge power move. And these two covet power and influence every bit as much as money.

Only recently, they were swanning around Jamaica, having a lovely photo taken with the RF hating leader. Now Harry is promising future meetings with the indigenous people. Who would fund Harry to organize these meetings? NOT the UK government or the RF. Interesting to speculate….

I can see them acting as a PR front for every historical criticism, every damning accusation against the hated colonial UK. This may be about reparations for the interested parties…but for H …it’s about playing Good Prince, Bad Prince…to the real detriment and perhaps destruction of the monarchy and his brother’s birth right. For M, it is triumphing over K.

But they WILL be funded handsomely,of course. They must be kept looking faux regal.

I think it is pretty clear to M that she is done in Hollywood. She has no chance in American politics IMO. But there certainly could be big money to use them this way…traveling around, agitating, spewing hate disguised as empathy. It is subtle now, but it will be full on when the POW ascends the throne.

If my crazy imaginings are anywhere near the truth, they need to be firmly dealt with NOW. Just grey-rocking won’t cut it anymore.

• Sick
  • Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
I think the bullying was the primary motivation for them to do the Oprah interview since it would get ahead of any risk of a bullying report exposing them. Oprah was an inflection point for them. Prior to it the coverage of Megxit was all over, Covid was happening and, assuming they actually wanted privacy, it was their chance to quietly build their lives in the US. However since they themselves were adept at using a proxy to deliver their truth then even with NDAs in place there was a risk that those they bullied could damage their valuable brand using the same way (e.g. an anonymous social media account dishing the dirt). So they did Oprah to present their victim narrative of being thrown to the wolves by a leaking family along with an antagonistic palace out to get them. In that way once any brand damaging details emerged then their narrative was already out there and that tends to be what people will believe e.g. Of course they would say they were bullying staff, they almost had Meghan off herself!

Knowing they bullied staff then doing Oprah put their reputations at risk, it would burn bridges but they took that risk to protect their brand (which makes them money). They couldn't even get basic details straight and they got hammered as a result because it turned people, otherwise indifferent to anything royal, completely off them. Two of the most privileged people on the planet. Moaning. In the middle of a pandemic. To cover their bullying arses. Genius move. 🙄👌

• Angry
  • Sick

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
IMG_9362.jpeg

I know there is a Pip thread (i’ll be there after this post), but i’m posting this here because we all know this goes on, and we’ve long suspected the Douchess is one of these people who abuses their power but stunting other people’s ability to “use their voice”.
This is the rankest form of elitism. It’s corrupt and morally corrupt. How are they able to get away with it?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

ChipDex

VIP Member
More from the Times.

Big Bad Willy.

Hoping RF will support Invictus.

Poor Haz lost his military titles.

Harkle PR crap.

If it's anything else, and KC3 is even giving this shite a moment's consideration, then bring on a Republic and I'll vote for William for President.

Catherine deserves better than having even the suggestion of Smeg returning hanging over her head. Maybe she should start being an arsehole and slagging off the family. Seems like that's the best way to get rewarded. Otherwise your loyalty just gets you kicked in the teeth.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47