Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margot1977

VIP Member
I take it things are rather desperate and they are trying to weasel their way back in...They are banking on C's soft heart, but completely underestimating the rest of the RF, the Government and, most of all, the British public. We might have put up with Andrew turning up to a few things, mainly because of the nature of the occasion, and out of respect for HMTLQ's wishes (and Andrew hasn't been spouting bile for months on end, nor was he actually convicted of anything, despite being an entitled prize twat) - but majority of people in the UK will not accept H prancing around in any official Royal capacity, even if it gets presented as C's wish. Sadly for him, Charles simply doesn't command the same level of respect as his mother did. I can understand he would, perhaps, like to have a working relationship with his errant son on a personal level, that's up to him, but hopefully is not foolish enough to let H anywhere near any Royal duties. The monarchy wouldn't benefit from that at all, quite the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Ms_Fi

He is so like the ‘Hazno’ we have in our family, behaves appallingly then arbitrarily decides that we need to just forget everything and be happy families again.

Well guess what cunt? People don’t forget and people sure as hell don’t forgive. The only time we’ll ever be in the same room as our Hazno is at a funeral and I’ve already looking for my fabulous red feather hat!!

These pustulous stains on humanity absolutely give me the rage - more so because the real Hazno and the one in our family are physically very similar. I have every admiration for William and Catherine, it’s so hard just keeping your head down and saying nothing but it’s the only way - just got to keep the faith that it won’t last forever. Gin helps too!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

vretch

VIP Member
I do not believe the bullshit Hasbeen is trying to push. He is desperate & leaking crap to any media outlet that will print it. He is NOT being allowed back in as a working royal, permanent or temporary. It’s not going to happen as Prince William will not allow it & the King needs Prince William on his side, and the public, for his time as King to continue.

Who knows what may happen if they divorce, Hasbeen may return but POW will never allow him back as a working royal. POW position is even stronger than it was before, now that the King is sick. What the POW thinks is very important.

POW is being blamed for Hasbeen not returning because I believe there is truth to it. But I doubt POW cares that much. He has never really cared what the media say unless it really pisses him off. So let them spin it anyway they want the fact is Hasbeen is not getting back in.

• Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
I think your summation is absolutely spot on 👏. The only thing I would add is that she also has a massive ego which allows her to continue. So although she is inept, unoriginal, not in the least talented or creative and genuinely has very little to offer, she believes that she is the dogs bollocks which is why we've got to this point!
Thank you, I'm happy to know you appreciated these thoughts! And thank you for adding a key piece of the jumble! As you say, this the one thing that keeps her circus on the go.

We all need a well-regulated ego.
Though don't you think that abnormally huge egos are like shields?
How difficult is it to get to really know that sort of person?!

It's as if these people develop massive self-regard and self-importance to stop others getting close to the reality of the emptiness within. South Park spotted that too!

It's all unconscious of course. An overgrown, out of control ego leads the person to really believe the stories they tell themselves about themselves. This is why I think Mrs Sussex doesn't know who she really is. She shields herself from the 'awful' reality that she may just be more or less like everyone else!

But, it seems to me that life is actually much easier when you're more or less like everyone else...

I was thinking a bit earlier that Catherine's success comes from being her ordinary but genuine self, she wasn't born to greatness or to be the Queen. Just like HLMTQ, who wasn't born to be Queen - she was humbly expecting to be an anonymous full time wife and mother, a countrywoman with loads of children, horses and dogs and a loving husband. Yet her ordinary self helped her to be an extraordinary Queen!
It's a real paradox!

• Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Lili should be able to walk by now, and maybe say a few words, yes?
Archie would be able to have fun in the snow.
Neither will have seen snow before.

So why not take them to Canada this trip?

She goes to the last Invictus games late because she had to do the school run/get milk shakes.
He has to get back from the Coronation for Archie's birthday.
Such good parents. Always putting their children first. Admirable.

So why not take them to play in the snow???????

Nothing warms the heart more than cute little kids playing and watching their faces when they see snow for the first time.

They try to copy everything Catherine does, and we see her with the kids plenty. We see their faces. We see them enough to notice their individual personalities.

So why aren't the Harkles letting their kids endear themselves to us?????

WHY?
Just my well thought out opinion of course....
FlatPack-truth_purple.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
I don't think it was an ectopic pregnancy, the hospital stay and recovery wouldn't be this long - I know these things can depend on the individual, but I had an ectopic pregnancy with a ruptured tube, and as horrid and traumatic as it was, I was back home 2 days after the surgery. Don't really want to speculate, but the time in hosp and recovery would point to some serious bowel problems. I agree with you though - it must have been very urgent.
I've had major abdominal surgery several times. The recovery is long and slow even when it's going well. They will wait til she's really along the recovery road before she does a public event so she looks well. Otherwise all the press will be about how awful she looks. They've been clear about the timings, we don't need lots of 'she recovering' updates. She just need to be left in peace to recover.

The DM needs to stop giving M&H so much press coverage. I just wish it didn't generate so many clicks - its the only reason they are getting the coverage. I think TLQ should have dealt with all this, hard, but she has so much respect that pulling the bandage off quickly would have been accepted. Leaving it to KC wasn't fair. Much harder for a father to do, and much more likely to get a backlash. I suspect William will do what's necessary, but H&M will continue to complain and cause trouble as long as the press give them attention.

• Heart
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I don't believe for one second that H will be invited or allowed to "help out with royal duties while his pa is ill". William would never allow it. Nor would the majority of the public.

Also pre Mexit, didn't H slag off royal duties, saying how boring it was or wtte?

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Hula flight

VIP Member
Eggs? Hell no! It’s tomatoes (tinned) here at Tattle! :ROFLMAO:
I have a mate called Harry
he's also very dim.
I like to throw tomatoes at him.
Tomatoes don't hurt ,they're soft on the skin
But these fuckers do cos they're still in the tin!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Do you think they are they talking about reparations here, when they say "pain and suffering" of indigenous people? Harald seems to be in a fully royal role here, not even half in. They talk of discussions "next year". Was this arranged with the Palace before Harald went to Whistler?
Funny he doesn't care or say anything about the indigenous people at African Parks

• Heart
  • Sick

KatLit

VIP Member
Poor Friar Tuck
You're shit out of luck
In fact you're persona non grata
You married a whore
With a cast iron claw
Whose minge was open to barter
How low you have sunk
You think that you're a hunk
With your wispy pube hair all a quiver
Your cunt of a wife
Has fucked up your life
And sold you right down the river!😁

• Haha
  • Heart

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
A great comment under an article in the Telegraph. The situation has become serious. I only hope the men in grey suits realize this and have the authority snd ability to deal with these two. Especially if KC is too sick or weak to do so,

3 HRS AGO
Harry’s stubborn refusal to avoid using his royal connections to further his own ends, even if they are charity-related, is a huge problem for the UK’s international reputation and standing. He is operating outside the auspices of the Crown while deliberately allowing the mistaken impression to arise that he represents the Crown. For example, the First Nations chief to whom he spoke last week in Canada was clearly under the impression that Harry had authority to speak to him on behalf of the Crown.

This is irresponsible in the extreme but, more importantly, shows no sign of ending. Harry is effectively poking a stick into the wheels of UK diplomacy and foreign policy, as well as making life very difficult for the King, and for the Prince of Wales. It’s not enough for Harry to say that he’s just doing good works, separately from the King; that is disingenuous and ignorant.

The King absolutely must address this constitutional problem as a priority; he has a responsibility not to let family sentiment prevent him from doing so. There’s no point in removing the Duke and Duchess titles, or the children’s’ titles, as that would simply look petty and would leave him as Prince anyway. The main point is to make it crystal clear to the world that Harry does not represent the Crown or the King.

If this problem is not addressed now, ie. the King is too weak to deal with this issue, William’s reign will be virtually impossible. We will have decades of Harry and Meghan roaming the Commonwealth doing good works while pretending to be royal and equal to William as King. It must be stopped.

1 REPLY
BIB I would also argue that the government should be stepping and shutting this down not just KC. The ginger whinger does not represent the government nor the UK/British people so has no place inserting himself into any diplomatic policies or discussions

This kind of behaviour needs to be quickly and firmly nipped in the bud before we have a national/diplomatic crisis on our doorstep curtesy of the dimwit spare

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Can't wait to see Prince William at the Baftas tonight. Wish Zara would accompany him.

Apparently it's going to be wall to wall A listers there. M would cut her right arm off to attend lol

• Heart