Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I knew that Bublé is friends with Jessica Mulroney's husband Ben, and that’s how she met him through Jessica inviting her to dinner etc, (bet she didn’t ask him how her ex bestie is doing!) but him singing My Way to that petulant prick and changing the words for him “earned the right” has totally Markled him. I bet Sinatra is turning in his grave. Visionary? The only visions he has is in a drug haze, get in the bin Bublé.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
This gloved abomination is my favourite. When you’re Trooping the Colour at 11 and then scrubbing the loos at 12. She’s cosplaying as someone with class and still gets it so wrong every single time. Bless her.

IMG_5769.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I felt a bit emotional watching William walking into the Baftas all alone. What that poor man has had to contend with recently

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

vretch

VIP Member
Hasbeen is not being allowed back in. It’s utter trash talk. Sure Hasbeen may want it, he is saying it, but it’s not going to happen. The media may even want it. After all they have got a lot of mileage & clicks out of the Hasbeen drama but it’s not going to happen. He didn’t wait years to be King to be known as the King who destroyed the monachy. He is too vain for that. He is not stupid, he knows bringing Hasbeen into the royal fold would destroy his legacy as King. KC gave Hasbeen 12 minutes of his time with Camilla present. Something Hasbeen would have hated. With Camilla & William guarding the King, Hasbeen doesn’t stand a chance.

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
An ode to harry

You are a cunt.......
And also, a bit of a runt ;
No one likes you -
Everything you touch, turns to poo
It's best you're told - blunt
OK this isn't my best work but that's never stopped me before:

There once was a man from Montecito
Whose wife was the color of a Cheeto
They acted like snots
And grifted a lot
And their kids were little more than placebos

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
This article suggests H was portraying himself as representing UK government and KC3.

The Duke of Sussex has held talks with a First Nations chief about the Crown’s historic commitment to Canada’s indigenous people, as the Duke tells of his hope that “we can depart and return as friends”.
The Duke, who was in Vancouver for an event to promote the Invictus Games, said he hoped to learn more about Canada’s reconciliation process, adding: “Our collective journey through truth and reconciliation is an important one for all of us.”
One chief told The Sunday Telegraph that, while “a lot of politicians say it but they don’t mean it”, Prince Harry has offered to resume discussions next year.
The Duke’s father, who is King of Canada and head of the Anglican Church, is considered a key part of discussions about reconciliation, and has previously called for the “pain and suffering” of indigenous people to be recognised.
The Government needs to step in and send someone (British Ambassador ?) to talk to First Nations …

Last time he did similar ( far less serious) was when he whined that he protected the Queen …Boris Johnson ( for all his foibles !!) issued a statement saying the Government was perfectly satisfied with TLQ protection .

He‘s an idiot and a loose cannon !

• Sick
  • Heart

Titter Ye Not

Saw this but hope nuttyanna doesnt see it😂😂
View attachment 2764354
On a post telling us how popular she is, they use a photo from the Platinum Jubilee service where they were booed by the public, ignored inside the cathedral, came out of the service pretending to having conversations and then left sitting as far away as possible from each other in the back seat absolutely fuming. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Harkles bought the domain name for their website just 2 weeks ago. And Lady C made the papers with her newly bought domains!
When my dad told me he had cancer last year the first thing I did too was to buy a website domain so I could take advantage of his illness to get some cold hard 💰💰💰💰

• Heart
  • Sad

LadyMuck

VIP Member
The silly headlines trying to paint William as the bad guy not allowing ickle H back in will be having the opposite effect as probably 99% of the public will agree with him and cheering him on

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Mothballs

The Harkles are so stupid by trying to make William the evil brother it just makes us love William more.

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
We just know what the press are like and I’m concerned that they’ll (the RF) come off worse in all of this. I want them to send a big fat no as the Wales’ already have been shit on enough and the press can’t wait to pit it against big bad Willy not allowing Harry back into the fold so their father needs to set the record straight before anymore damage is done.
I was a believer that grey rocking was the answer but now I think the time has come for the Royal web site to be amended to state exactly where the Harkles stand before they come up with more stuff to undermine the monarchy.

It needs to be put in black and white on the Royal site that they are no longer working royals and do not represent the monarchy in any way, shape or form.

There is also a huge write up on both Hazno and Peg …. their ‘past achievements’ etc …… this also needs to be ditched..……

I suggest inserting the following
“More information on Prince Harry and his wife can be found on Wikipedia for those wishing to know.”

End of.

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
They are both deeply unattractive in every way. She looks like she slept in that make up for days, her face and hair are filthy :sick:
They really are. They remind me of the type of couple who will have a blazing stand-up row in the check-in queue for an EasyJet flight to Tenerife from Luton Airport.

• Haha
  • Heart

Debra_Whinger

There's so much Philip in William (in addition to Diana). Just check the video where he greets people when arriving at the Baftas. He tends to do the same finger thing when chatting to people as Philip used to do.

1708354532598.png

And of course over all, there's something very similar in him, the confidence, the whole lets-get-on-with-it attitude. And the smile.

1708354586568.png
1708354602288.png

1708354611757.png
1708355382059.png

Both Philip and William have something Charles has never had.

1708355424404.png

1708355508101.png
1708355614620.png

• Heart

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
I have a beautiful friend who is tall, elegant, and naturally slim like Princess K. Recently she had some health issues and lost about 25 pounds. Although my friend is fully recovered, the weight loss has left her looking gaunt and still unwell. It’s very frustrating for her. She is trying hard to regain some of her weight back.

In K’s very public situation, a situation like this could generate more unnecessary health speculation and scrutiny. I hope she just takes her time and picks a moment that is right for HER.

Now if I were in this situation and lost 25 pounds…I’d be hiring photographers to record my momentary svelte figure for posterity. But when one hasn’t a pound to spare…seriously…it can be difficult.
I too had major abdominal surgery and although the operation went well I lost so much weight I looked like a walking skeleton for a couple of months (in those days I was built like Catherine). As my consultant explained, an operation like that sends the whole body into shock, it takes time to recover. As peeps have already said there's no point Catherine being seen in public until she's looking fit and well or all hell will break loose! As for her appearing in public when she left hospital, it was 2 months before I could even stand upright not to mention all the tubes and drains I was lugging round with me.

• Heart
  • Sad

wisebutwild

VIP Member
This should have been done the minute the plane tyres left UK tarmac on their “Freedom Flight”. The fact that neither the Queen or now the King have done it and continue to kick it down the road for William to deal with is just awful.
It should but it wasn’t because the Queen gave them 12 months to ‘think it over’, and if it wasn’t working for them they would have been welcomed back into the fold. The problem came when after the 12 months were up and nothing was said. They should have been asked at that point “are you in or out”? If ‘out’ was their reply then the Royal web site should have been altered at that time and not been left unaltered until their antics have got to this stage.

Much as I loved the queen she was too soft with them and they should have been cut adrift then …. two grown ups left to fend for themselves. More’s the pity this was one, if not the only, time our late Queen let her heart rule her head and ‘Monarchy before family’ went out the window. 🙁

• Heart