Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

planetmirth

VIP Member
NOW is the perfect time to change that Royal Website ……and nip all this rubbish in the bud …

Prince Harry and Meghan live in USA. They are no longer working royals and pursue their commercial interests .
They have 2 children , 3 dogs and a Buble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
This article suggests H was portraying himself as representing UK government and KC3.

The Duke of Sussex has held talks with a First Nations chief about the Crown’s historic commitment to Canada’s indigenous people, as the Duke tells of his hope that “we can depart and return as friends”.
The Duke, who was in Vancouver for an event to promote the Invictus Games, said he hoped to learn more about Canada’s reconciliation process, adding: “Our collective journey through truth and reconciliation is an important one for all of us.”
One chief told The Sunday Telegraph that, while “a lot of politicians say it but they don’t mean it”, Prince Harry has offered to resume discussions next year.
The Duke’s father, who is King of Canada and head of the Anglican Church, is considered a key part of discussions about reconciliation, and has previously called for the “pain and suffering” of indigenous people to be recognised.
This cannot continue. He's going to say or do something incredibly stupid and people are going to think he was acting on behalf of the BRF and England.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Chita

VIP Member
I think that, while he had to dash back for the awards thing, he certainly expected to have more time with his dear Pa than the 12 mins given and a bed to sleep in (not particularly because he cares, but because it would have given him more to talk about and be seen as reconcilling with C). They didn't take any chances, swift in and out and nothing important discussed with H. Excellent.

Charles knew he had to see him (it would make him look too cruel had he not) but he cut the meeting as short as possible.

I find it hilarious that Harry had to stay in a hotel.
So many royal residences - Kensington Palace, Clarence House, Windsor and yet not one bed for him even for one night.

Read the message Harry.

• Heart

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Don't usually look on here often but had to comment after the last few weeks of BS. Harry is DESPERATE to “reconcile” with the King to ensure his inheritance. Meg is DESPERATELY clinging on to Harry until The King passes away. Then once Harry’s inheritance is in the bank she’ll divorce his balding ass and take as much money as she can. That’s her plan. And Harry is well aware of it.

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Your sane and sensible assessment and conjecture are only too plausible and increasingly obvious.
It's exactly why I lost my rag the other day here looking at photos of the new 'royal' website.
One of the pages was adorned with the strapline 'strengthening the Commonwealth'.

It's why I dashed off an irate comment that went something like :
FFS RF! DO something about this NOW!
You have an elected parliament. You have a working royal family. Correct me if I’m wrong, but from afar, it has always seemed that everyone knew their place. Well, except when the Duke and Duchess of Windsor were hob-nobbing with Hitler.

My fear is that you will soon have an unelected, uncontrollable set of ‘Royals’ that will travel the dominions agitating discontented elements, fronting demands, raising impossible expectations. Markle has a ministry of victimhood to sell. They can cause tremendous trouble for the UK and the RF if they are not squelched right here at the start. They need to be firmly put in their place. They do not speak for anyone but themselves and have NO influence on policy.

• Heart

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
I think it’s possible that KC’s cancer is more advanced than we know. Harry never wanted out - he wanted to be King along with William. The King of Hearts while William did the hard work.

Everything they do screams ‘we are desperate to be Royal’. He will try to wiggle back in anyway he can. Now the Sussex PR machine are blaming the grey suits for lack of contact. Astonishing that they expect to spout vile bile at their family and still be welcome. Someone else is always to blame. It can’t possibly be that their behaviour is the issue

• Sick
  • Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
The ACTUAL state of her. She looks like she’s wearing a horse blanket, the gloves are absurd and the wellies look like she’s playing dress up at a farmers house. It brings me untold joy at how utterly useless she is with styling. Always guaranteed to look like a sack of shit irrespective of what was spent on the outfit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
The silly headlines trying to paint William as the bad guy not allowing ickle H back in will be having the opposite effect as probably 99% of the public will agree with him and cheering him on
I like to think Will’s conduct is making the late Prince Philip very proud ; ignore media guff, stand up for the family and the family business and get on with the job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54