Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I've not seen a full length photo of this sludge coloured thing she wore last night, but is it like the beige thing she wore to the Power of Women gala?

I have just looked and the dress she was wearing at the Power of Women event was from New York based brand Proenza Schouler whilst the olive green dress she wore last night was by Canadian designer Greta Constantine.

Reactions: 20

Titter Ye Not

Both children do not resemble Harry at all which is odd as children have a mix of both parents yet neither Archie or Lili look like him or any member of the Spencer Family. The question I have is why do they keep photoshopping every single photo that we see of them and why do they never take them anywhere. #Flatpacktruther
That is really weird as the suspicion is that she isn’t biologically related to the flatpacks but H is. Maybe the other rumour that H is a Jaffa is true.👀

• Haha

Sukysue

Chatty Member
How funny, I was watching an episode of Keeping Up Appearances earlier and Hyacinth was wearing a v similar outfit to the one that Ho wore with the chain pattern on to (I think) the commonwealth service in 2019. Poor Hyacinth was fighting off the Randy old commodore 😂
Who wore it better 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I just laughed my way through that Hilary Rose piece. She has been on the nose about them for ages. We get a physical paper rather than the paywalled digital version - here’s a clunky way around, phographed and cropped. Works if you can magnify it enough
I wish I could read that but it's too small for me to view 😪

• Sad

VC10

VIP Member
Please explain Viceroy. Are there any Viceroys at the moment?
I think the term ( representative of the ruling Monarch ) is fading a bit into History but is still remarked upon in Officialdom in the commonwealth Australia, for example.

Evangelina

VIP Member
Just watched PDina talking about Smegs choice not to be one of the lead characters in the Suits spin-off is probably one of THE biggest mistakes she has made. They’d probably have paid her a shit-ton per episode, but nope. She posits that Smegs is going to continue grifting off the RF titles instead of what could have been a HUGE & guaranteed paycheck per episode!
My take? Smegs is lazy AF, and wouldn’t want to put in the hard work it would take. I also believe she would NOT want to deal w/ppl asking her all the time about being on set so much, being gone & have to answer to “Where’s the kids?”
She’s an idiot. 🙄
She's possibly ''saving herself '' for a ''cameo'' style ''guest'' appearance .
A short appearance in a episode or pilot, or the final ,because she is simply ''too big'' for them.(what she believes )
These are always secret until announcing or even airing of that episode. And of course...she would overshadow .
That's always the possibility , even great stars that made it in Hollywood after TV do it.
See George Clooney and ER as example.

Last edited:

Sukysue

Chatty Member
Never had one’s body language told so much without saying a word. Wonder if he’s realised how royally fucked he is yet? Or if he’s just in the ‘uncomfortable’ stage? What a ducking wallop.
This is a spewfest

• Haha
  • Heart

Nannyto2

VIP Member
You were saying ……….
(I suppose this is more royal blue than navy ….. surprised she didn’t wear more of this colour because it had the word ‘royal’ in it ….. or was it because one royal blue disaster was the ‘I can see your knickers through it’ dress! 😂
View attachment 2765445
The colour suits her but Omg the knees the feet the too big shoes
My eyes my eyes 😱
My knees are not good but It’s because I spend a lot of time on them
Get your minds out the gutter I do a lot of gardening 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Cant view in my country
I just read it. Please don't think I'm saying what to read and what not to! But I wish I hadn't wasted those 5 mins, 3 of which I spent wondering WTF this piece was about!

Seriously, it's poorly written, wanders all over the place and ends up in a slough of puff for Mrs Stoat (who 'refused' to go back to Suits) and something so banal about Archewell that I've forgotten it!

The only 'news' is not news at all. It's about Rick Hoffman's sensitivity to bad smells, his affection for his coconut and vanilla moisturiser, how he was messing around in the pews with a Suits cast mate, and then hoping that none of them would think he'd made the smell he could smell as he's so finnicky about about his personal hygiene.

• Haha
  • Wow

JAR21

VIP Member
I can't find a way of downloading this video. The fact it was life seems to have caused issues. Can anyone else manage it?

Mae_R

A new post from that Paula lady, she is sooo funny! hahaha

Harry and Meghan NOT SLEEPING Together Anymore 😱 Lust or Love Gone? (youtube.com)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ETA: Sorry for the mess, still searching how I can post video's from YT. This was a mess with all that code in between.. sorry...

ETA2: Don't touch me! hahahaha

• Haha