Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libitina

VIP Member
I’m still catching up on the previous thread, but saw on MN that someone posted about TW having scabs on her fingers that match the ones people with bulimia sometimes get. Is this likely?

• Wow
Reactions: 20

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
They are both deeply unattractive in every way. She looks like she slept in that make up for days, her face and hair are filthy :sick:
I used to know someone like her. She didn't become the supermodel she was trying to become. Or an actress. Couldn't look at her up close - huge craters and pimples on her face, and the other girls would happily share her old and expired makeup and dirty comb, because "wow professional makeup!" They used to call me stuck-up for not sharing and not liking any of them touching me 🙄🤢

A youtuber, Leilani, I think, had once shared similar stories about Smegsy's bestie Priyanka Chopra, which makes sense. Birds of a feather and all that.

I have to confess, I didn't remove my makeup yesterday. Crashed after coming home, was woken up early today by the Pup. Was wearing only blush, highlighter, pencil eyeliner and eyeshadow - very light application of all the products, but God it was itchy! 🤦 Mainly because my skin has been extremely dry due to weather changes and it's very windy and dusty today. Had washed my hair yesterday and can't wash it before tomorrow (hair too long scalp too dry for more frequent washing), but I'm already very irritated and tempted to dump my head into a bucket. I have no idea how people like that supermodel and this supermodel can tolerate it 🤢

SFV

VIP Member
Sorry, my mistake, I thought I had read they had the curry on Valentine’s Day because I remember thinking “Well that’s not a very romantic evening for such ‘love birds’!” *

So did both meals go on their Invictus expense account?

ETA *no offence meant to Indian restaurants but I find they have a more relaxed and friendly atmosphere compared to some of the swanky places, and I actually prefer to go to them.

Haha,I agree with you on the romantic evening, even the video posted of the italian they went to, didn't look that romantic, maybe not many romantic choices in Whistler :eek: :eek: Of course Invictus were covering it.

• Sick

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Where are those pics??? Please !!!!!

(Of course it is an ironic post, as I can't say whether there is any resemblance as I haven't seen the flatpacks... at all)

#Flatpacktruther!!!!
Here are some pictures from the Netflix documentary. The first 2 pictures are of Archie whilst the 3rd and 4th pictures are of Lili on her supposed 1st birthday. I don't have any recent photos of Lili as they haven't released any of her since her 1st birthday whilst with Archie they haven't released any new photos since his 2nd birthday. The last time we had a photo of the whole family together was the 2021 Christmas Card.
1708371594465.png
1708371912948.png
1708371721020.png
1708372065688.png

1708372125134.png

• Wow
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
Muddying the waters 101 in the media.

Harry and US Citizenship .-that's the obfuscation game.
Harry and dual Citizenship .-something that would be easy, married to an American , children dual-citizens, living there.
Nope,nothing would happen to his titles .-not mentioned .
But they ''informed'' about ''citizenship .''

• Heart
Reactions: 19

JAR21

VIP Member
According to my mate, Google, David Beckham is 1.83m / 6ft tall. So I think William must be either standing on a box or the photo was taken as David was bowing or stooping.
I'd be surprised if he was 6ft. Not just because of the photo with William, but because footballers generally tend to be on the shorter side, with a few exceptions like goalkeepers and Peter Crouch!

• Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
River's latest YouTube video mentions that there are rumours circulating that Harry wants to be made into a viceroy.
I didn't know you guys still HAD viceroys. For some reason I thought Louis Mountbatten was the last of them (just the last of India I suppose).

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Why on earth is anyone entertaining the idea of Harry ever representing this country again.
I have heard people in the media, even on GB news suggesting it. I cannot seriously believe anyone with all their faculties would think that would be a good idea.
Harry is very much in the midst of deconstructing something he feels cheated by with the help of his delusional wife, who was out of her depth, and some rather unsavoury opportunistic ‘friends’ *cough Tyler Perry *cough Oprah Winfrey *cough*.

How have we gone from them not being trusted to keep their titles, to Harry coming back to act as some kind of locum Royal.

I wish H&M would stop floating it, and the media would stop pandering to it.

The answer is ‘no!’
Honestly he looks awful in that picture.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Good point. Why did GMA do an interview with him as the IG are next year, why not do it then. They didn't do one a year before Dusseldorf

• Wow