Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happy Lady

VIP Member
He looks so short!!! I met him once and he was a lot shorter than I expected and definitely not the 5'11/6' the press say he is
According to my mate, Google, David Beckham is 1.83m / 6ft tall. So I think William must be either standing on a box or the photo was taken as David was bowing or stooping.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Jusa

VIP Member
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I think the Romulans and the Cardassians would be worse. The Ferengi are survivors by making deals. The R and C want to outright kill you and take over your world. Of course the Ferengi woman are not allowed to wear clothing so Meghan would never agree to that as she would have nothing to merch.
---

It is total spin and getting worse. Someone needs to create a meme with Harry getting punched out over this.
Smegs does like going topless though ๐Ÿคท we have unfortunately seen the video ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Sick
  • Haha

Mae_R

In any way, it's very clear (to me) that the cunts are only a pair of blokker blunders with no way out of the laughter zone. The rest (dealing with them) is to Charles. They can't damage the Wales anymore (they've done enough) and they know it. So their desperado's actions are IN the laughter zone and shortly they'll see.

GalofHal

Can someone explain to me again why are they celebrating one year to Invictus...? I feel like an idiot because it took me ages to realise that it's not the actual games but just a "yay, we'll be here in one year" kind-of-thing.

Are pre-event events a common thing? Celebrating next year's Oscars after this year's in a sort of a pre-event? Is there a pre-event Olympics? I have no idea.
Here in Paris we have had several build up events, but mainly French focussed. The US delegation sent some people over last week for an event at their base camp.

Reactions: 21

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Hi Fam! Wow it's amazing that in only 2 days there is already a new threat!!!!!

I just found this recapitulation from X in YT, so I'd like to share! And now I'm going to read all the post!!!!

Harry And Meghan Twitter Reactions To Harry And Meghan Latest News - YouTube

Don't know if you remember I was at the hospital for an endoscopy, the results are that I got the crohn's disease, I'm OK with that though

Mae_R it's good that you have a diagnosis now.

Hopefully the quacks can help you keep it under control.

• Heart

kpsceptic

He reminds me a lot of Diana especially when he is interacting with people.

It really struck me at the time of the queen's funeral when he and Charles came to talk to the crowds in the queue at Lambeth Bridge.
In this photo he reminds me of Prince Philip!

• Heart