Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I'd be surprised if he was 6ft. Not just because of the photo with William, but because footballers generally tend to be on the shorter side, with a few exceptions like goalkeepers and Peter Crouch!

Couldn't resist checking with Google again. This is what I found.

Here are the average heights for some common soccer positions:

Goalkeeper: 6’2″ (188 cm) to 6’5″ (196 cm)
Defender: 5’11” (180 cm) to 6’2″ (188 cm)
Midfielder: 5’9″ (175 cm) to 5’11” (180 cm)
Forward: 5’7″ (173 cm) to 5’9″ (175 cm)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mae_R

That is really weird as the suspicion is that she isn’t biologically related to the flatpacks but H is. Maybe the other rumour that H is a Jaffa is true.👀
About this, and off topic It's about the same with Letizia from Spain, in fact her cousin, a lawyer, he send proves that she was pregnant from her last partner while she was dating Felipe. He had to bu
You just need to post the url
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
---
You just need to post the url
Thanks!!!!

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck 🧜‍♂️
The media are circling like sharks with ridiculous stories, like the Stoat might have gone to Sandringham but the aides wouldn't have been able to get rid of him. Total BS, the Stoat and his bodyguard both had small items of luggage for an overnight stay.
Chuck gets what he wants and will not be told by aides.

Talk of the Stoat stepping up to help with royal duties is rubbish, and the Stoat did not suggest this at all, just saying that he'd visit the UK and see his family in the future. The visit to his father was PR so that he could tell Reeves he'd seen him. It was all planned and executed.

We're seeing a lot of William blocking the Stoat's return, there's no role for him and no way back etc. He has every right to say this, and has more common sense than his father, the Privy Council and Parliament put together. He's quite correct that there can be no return for his brother.
The Stoat's father has been too soft on him.

The Stoat has slandered and libelled the senior royals. What are the legal consequences of this? He's also guilty of high treason or petty treason, the former carrying a sentence of 79 years. BookWorm explained the difference between libel and slander, and the different laws in the US and the UK. It wouldn't be worth suing the Stoats in court, and would result in more hate mail.
However, it is unfair that the Sussexes have got away with slander and libel.
All the king had to do was discipline the Stoat, but he didn't.

BookWorm will investigate in part 2 the reasons for the constitutional lack of action. Or the constitutional reasons for the lack of action, I can't remember which.
Wish he would be jailed for 79 years !!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Found a few interesting headlines/mentions in news stories (will come to that later).

Couldn't open and read the article, but the New York Magazine headline is a blood boiler:

IMG_20240219_125402.jpg

Also found this headline about Smegs. We thought she would be doing another sort of hunting around Washington DC, but apparently not 🤷

IMG_20240219_125434.jpg

Have been noticing her name cropping up in random social media posts and news articles lately. Especially reddit posts where someone's talking about racism or tense relationships with in-laws. Stuff like if she had to deal with that, being a princess/Duchess/popular actress ....

I didn't know that she was openly flaunting lab-grown diamonds? Could explain the state of her engagement ring 🤷

IMG_20240219_125513.jpg

IMG_20240219_125458.jpg

Chita

VIP Member
Speaking of BAFTAs, I watched Saltburn today.
Bloody weird.

I just put the award show on telly. Missed the beginning. Did William make a speech yet?

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Here he is.
Viceroy Stoat-Sahib on the banks of the Ganges
View attachment 2767538
From Wiki
Notable Governors-General of India include Lord Stoat-Sahib and Lady Ho-Memsahib.
Lord Fffarke-Sahib will mount the Throne as Viceroy of India,[16] but continue on as the first Governor-General of the Dominion of India, alongside HRH Princess Lilibet-Mtoto Mountebank Portland and MonkeyDust Punkah-Wallah.
Vivat Roi Annus Locust.

@JAR21 should this be in the Wiki?
Oh God forbid! We've already got Smegsy's male version and different varieties of Sparry, MA and the Aphid here 😭😂😂 We can barely tolerate them - people have literally gone crazy 😂

If he gets too close to @ChaoticArtist, she'll glitter him to death then encase him in resin...

...hopefully 😂
He's not worth wasting glitter or resin on, and do we seriously want to preserve him for all eternity? 😂😂 I will, however, happily throw dried whole kinnows (citrus fruit) at him - the peels harden up very nicely 👌

I'd normally prescribe glitter as a panacea, but Sparry, his Ho and her coterie are all beyond repair 😂

• Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Why did they have this 'one year to go' event anyway?
We dont have a one year to go event for the Olympics etc, so why this?

Have they always done it or is this a first? Is it because they have nothing else going on and this is the only way they can get in the news?
It's probably been answered already Chita.
I remember they did it for Dusseldorf because there were member of the Sussex Squad lined up outside in the crowd when they went to the lunch.

Not sure about the previous years.

Chita

VIP Member
Was Saltburn any good?

Tbh Baftas are a bit boring.

They are always a bit boring.

Its bloody weird. The Oliver character gives me the creeps. Good actors doing a great job but the film..................WEIRD.

Reactions: 18

JAR21

VIP Member
Is that a different coloured version of the wrongly worn cream thing she wore with the shoulder howked way down and all the folds at the waist?
I think snot is a lighter shade, this is more newborn breast fed squits coloured.
That's what I wondered, but it's not:

JAR21 said:
I've not seen a full length photo of this sludge coloured thing she wore last night, but is it like the beige thing she wore to the Power of Women gala?

https://tattle.life/media/invictus-games-vancouver-whistler-2025s-one-year-to-go-celebrations.9651/
I have just looked and the dress she was wearing at the Power of Women event was from New York based brand Proenza Schouler whilst the olive green dress she wore last night was by Canadian designer Greta Constantine.

Reactions: 18