Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Those eyes ... 😱😱😱

She's reminding me of someone that I can't put my finger on. A Bollywood actress who has some of the same cringe "I am soooo much younger/cuter than they say" crazy "cute" mannerisms as this one. I can even see her do the quick nod and staring at Sparry in a very obvious way that Smegs had done during the engagement interview.

It'll come to me eventually, hopefully. Brain's like a sieve at times 🤦

Reactions: 18

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Good.
I was watching the ending of Saltburn so I miossed gthe start of the Baftas.
Ive got it on now though.

Cate Blanchett is sitting next to William.
Was Saltburn any good?

Tbh Baftas are a bit boring.

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
According to my mate, Google, David Beckham is 1.83m / 6ft tall. So I think William must be either standing on a box or the photo was taken as David was bowing or stooping.
I re-watched the video as I was shocked and there’s a small step up to the seats which you can see when William walks to his seat, so William may be a couple of inches taller than David but he was also on a step. Beckham does look about the 6ft height.

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
A new post from that Paula lady, she is sooo funny! hahaha

Harry and Meghan NOT SLEEPING Together Anymore 😱 Lust or Love Gone? (youtube.com)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ETA: Sorry for the mess, still searching how I can post video's from YT. This was a mess with all that code in between.. sorry...

ETA2: Don't touch me! hahahaha
You just need to post the url

• Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I agree. I never had any doubts about Charles being his dad.

There's also a photo of Harry in uniform in which he resembles Philip. Not that he was ever a fraction as handsome as Philip was, in his heyday.

Harry also used to have a bit of sweetness in his expression, when he was younger, that was reminiscent of Diana, to me. All gone now.
Plus, when Prince Philip was a child, I see a lot of Harry in him.

JAR21

VIP Member
The games are underfunded so they are trying to raise more money for next year.

Invictus has been begging for funds on Twitter for a while now.

View attachment 2766051

"our services are heavily oversubscribed"

So explain the private jets, luxurious dinning and this:

View attachment 2766062View attachment 2766065
View attachment 2766066View attachment 2766069
View attachment 2766073View attachment 2766085
View attachment 2766076View attachment 2766077

Total New:

View attachment 2766082

This is the necklace she wore with the snotty dress:

I wonder if this is the jeweller who made the cunt start sign necklace?

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Mothballs

This looks like a dollly blue bag (remember them?!)😁
The surf lifesavers would use them on stings from bluebottles. Lost count how many times I walked home from the beach with blue legs. Long long time ago though.

• Haha

Mae_R

Here are some pictures from the Netflix documentary. The first 2 pictures are of Archie whilst the 3rd and 4th pictures are of Lili on her supposed 1st birthday. I don't have any recent photos of Lili as they haven't released any of her since her 1st birthday whilst with Archie they haven't released any new photos since his 2nd birthday. The last time we had a photo of the whole family together was the 2021 Christmas Card.
View attachment 2767696View attachment 2767711View attachment 2767703View attachment 2767718
View attachment 2767719
Thanks @Hannahebee I was just being ironic in the way that those pics doesn't represent anything to me. Thanks so much for the effort!

• Heart

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Fucking poor bastard , having to " oblige" that frightful cunt............

It must be like trying to push a marshmallow up the A1(M)

Hope he straps a plank across his arse ,first......
More like a yawning hippo….or a sausage through the Mersey Tunnel…

• Haha
  • Heart