Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
They were at two different restaurants, The Indian she was wearing a white coat, I think on Thursday evening, the Italian was the baggy red jacket on Wednesday.
Sorry, my mistake, I thought I had read they had the curry on Valentine’s Day because I remember thinking “Well that’s not a very romantic evening for such ‘love birds’!” *

So did both meals go on their Invictus expense account?

ETA *no offence meant to Indian restaurants but I find they have a more relaxed and friendly atmosphere compared to some of the swanky places, and I actually prefer to go to them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Plantagenet

VIP Member
This was a fundraiser for Harold and The Whore

[
Not to mention a free vacation. A chance for her to merch her clothing. The opportunity to get as much PR about themselves as possible. The chance to act like faux royals.
---
I watched BAFTAS once or twice a few years ago, when Stephen Fry was presenting....absolutely hillarious! Tried watching after, but they were boring indeed....plus I got tired of the teary/preachy speeches and fake smiles. Say what you like about SF, not sure he is that nice in RL, but he certainly got a way with words and I could listen to him for hours 😂
He did a funny video during Covid with Prince William.

Video: Prince William joins Stephen Fry for hilarious Big Night In sketch | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I didn't know you guys still HAD viceroys. For some reason I thought Louis Mountbatten was the last of them (just the last of India I suppose).
Same. We didn't like our Viceroys very much, hope we don't find out they still exist, especially with the elections coming up 😂

If Sparry wants to be a Viceroy of a country that apparently wants out, that might be fun, as Lord Mountbatten found out in India. We don't remember him too fondly.

I just hope he hasn't already brokered a deal with the current PM (?) where Sparry gets to show that he made Jamaica stay. Simple and predictable enough that it might be true.

• Sick
  • Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Her...Orange face 🍊 White skull 💀
Him...Where to begin?
he should maybe try using her orange creosote on his napper instead of getting ginger pube plugs, she might finally suss she needs camoulflage the white line on her head, mind you its wonder Haz hasn't tried snorting it!

• Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Haven't seen my poppy buds looking like that, we'll know soon, hopefully, when this year's first set blooms.

Harry Balls Milkweed though 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Maybe Sparry could borrow these 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
If he gets anywhere near being back in, in any shape or form I'm done with the royal family. I hate to say if but the sooner KC is gone and William is in charge the better
Completely agree. I'm the same.

According to Taz. The only 2 who previously mentioned the harkles overshawing the IG, were quickly moved on

• Sick
  • Wow

Jusa

VIP Member
Did William give a speech tonight at the BAFTAS? I didn't manage to watch all of it, but I hope he didn't have to speak, what with everything he's got going on at the moment.

Chita

VIP Member
If they hadn’t been pawing at each other all the time in the beginning, the indifference (at best) wouldn’t be so obvious now. It’s such a marked change it’s obvious that marriage is over in all but name.

She still keeps grabbing him though.
---
Did William give a speech tonight at the BAFTAS? I didn't manage to watch all of it, but I hope he didn't have to speak, what with everything he's got going on at the moment.

No he didn't.

• Sad

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Have had a long day out with mum. Hate having to shop on such a tight budget, but I absolutely love what I bought and had a lovely meal so ❤ (sharing the meal below - the Harkles should really try it, they seem too hangry all the time)

I know it's probably wishful Gruesomes/Charles or Men in Grey testing the waters PR puff stuff, but this Sparry will be back in the UK and will get his half in half out demand is really draining. I don't think I'm equipped to deal with this, but let's see. I love you all too much to not keep peeking in 😂

We need more lovely gems such as "Recollections may vary". Maybe "We don't need you. Don't come back.", or just "Bye."?

So this is a vegetarian naan with gravy. The naan had lots of veggies like beans in it, and the little salad is a summer cooler full of spices. It's hot but cools, it's ridiculous but absolutely yummy 😂

View attachment 2763322

It looks delicious! I spend time now/lived in Singapore for a long time and I hate that the Indian, Chinese and Malay food I loved there I can’t get here. There’s a place called Sammys in sing that is veggie and all different veg/pulse/Dahl dishes and the most amazing bread which all in know was as a roti paratha and I’ve only ever found it there.

I can imagine Wills eating in food courts and the beautifully gorgeous proper food that can be found from places like sammys and food courts and Holland mill, when I imagine Ginge and Minge trying to visit there all I can see are raffles and the Brit started places - they’ve no clue.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
" IVE ONLY A POOR LITTLE PENIS........
ALL LITTLE AND WONKY IS HE......
IT WONT EVEN ' SPRING' WHEN I IMAGINE IM KING.........
AND IT DOESNT STAND VERY HIGH.........

MY BROTHERS GOT A GREAT BIG LARGE ONE.....
HE ALWAYS HAS HAD A JUMBO SAUSAGE......
ONLY A CHIPOLATA FOR ME-
AND HE ALWAYS GOT MORE FOR HIS TEA!
MUCH MORE IN EVERY WAY, FOR HE......... "

Screenshot_20240217_215119_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

KatLit

VIP Member
Like a pre car chase, car chase? In which our hero’s are relentlessly pursued in the most crowded city on earth, at high speeds of up to 6MPH! In which not ONE of the high end boutique/hotel/establishments CCTV caught us and we evaded police surveillance too - and all in the city that honestly and genuinely never sleeps?! Where we stopped for coffee and bagels, and had a car/outfit/nose change?! Stay tuned for the next instalment of The Carparkles go wild 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
shouldn't it all be done 3 days before the launch??

• Haha
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
The amount of times they have been away from them is ridiculous and surely the neighbours must be suspicious and concerned by this as they surely must think why are they constantly leaving them and why do we never see them out and about with Harry and Meghan. If I lived next door to them and constantly saw Harry and Meghan alone without Archie and Lili then I would be extremely worried about them.
Had I been their neighbour, I'd have been excited that the Harkles were away for a while 😂 My neighbours are really lucky 😂

This is why the Gruesomes supposedly have that huge mansion with the huge gardens - so the neighbours wouldn't have an idea about who's coming or going and if anyone is being left behind. No way to hear the screaming either, although surely they must be feeling the aftershocks from the regular crockery smashes.

Amiyaya

VIP Member
The colour suits her but Omg the knees the feet the too big shoes
My eyes my eyes 😱
My knees are not good but It’s because I spend a lot of time on them
Get your minds out the gutter I do a lot of gardening 🤣

But when you have such obvious bunions that you have to stand to cover them why not chose other shoes?!

• Heart
  • Haha