Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baobunbonanza

You’re right Chita - dark blue suits her so much more than that weird beigy « caca du dauphin » (aka the royal-baby-poo) colour she favours

I know I take the piss out of her dress sense, but I do think she suits navy blue.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Mae_R

It shouldn’t be allowed. The Queen should have released it and banished them both once and for all
Well, HM The Queen didn't. And IMO she knew it all. That speaks volumes for me. (- Please keep in mind that I LOVED HMTQ!!! and still do - )

At this moment, all of the Royals (except for William) looks to me like Hyacinth, from Keeping up Appearances.

Trying and sweeping the filth under the carpet.

ETA: As I'm reading the threat starting from the last post and so afterwards, I now see that the comparison with Hyacinth was already done. Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Coming from Smallbrook I suspect this is just one of the details he made up.
I got a bit suspicious when he wrote that they had written to the palace saying they wanted the non disclosure lifted and they got no reply.

This was strange to me, I would of imaged the men in grey having conniptions running around in circles.

Finally calming down and writing back saying no.

• Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
We called it though, didn’t we? Tattlers predicted that Hazno would use his father’s illness as a way to try to weasel his way back in. ‘Temporarily’ step back into a royal role? Yeah, right. Once his feet were under the table he’d never leave. He couldn’t be a working royal again because everyone hates him, but he’d be back and expecting Pa to bankroll him. We fucking knew he’d try it.
Does anyone know who is controlling the press and directing the party line that the reporters are following?
It is easy to issue a Palace statement indicating a course of action, or that something will not happen, i.e. that the Sussexes have stood down and Harald cannot step in to help.

Just my opinion, but..
Harald didn't pitch up at the Palace and barge his way in. I think Chuck told him about his illness some time back, and invited him over. The bit about Camilla was chaff and she wasn't there.

Chuck is not vulnerable and helpless, being harassed by his son. Widespread suspicion and distrust mean that C must find a solution and it can only be with the Stoat. His illness presents as much an opportunity for him as for his son under guises like I love My Family / The Door will Always Be Open. The Stoats are not wanted or needed, they are menaces with royal perks but without the tiresome ribbon-cutting, but might moves be afoot?

C needs to sort out the Flatpacks and prevent the Sussexes further devaluing the Monarchy. Having cancer is unfortunate but irrelevant here, as what matters is that he and his son are complicit in the Flatpack scam. Any course of action or inaction taken by Chuck could be at William and Catherine's cost. I don't know what's going here on but something is. If there's a Big Reveal it will be about the children imo so they need to deal with it.

• Wow
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
This 100%. The RF should have acted the minute the 12 months were up.
Which is why, in my opinion, sometimes they, RF, deserve what they are getting. Reap what you sow etc
Which proves there was nothing binding, and the other party to the Sandringham Agreement, the Ho, wasn't even there. It will be retrospectively whatever they want, as in the RAVEC and police protection business in court now.

On this thread we've always had false press reports that we decided were Sussex PR or Scobie plants, like the articles claiming PC met the Flatpacks at the PJ. It's been difficult to tell the truth from spin, and people have said they'll only believe direct press releases from the Palace.
Is it sometimes optional then, like today with all the papers saying No Way Back For The Stoat? Is this the Palace view, voiced through the Telegraph and Times in a departure from the normal Palace spokesman?
If so why not say it directly instead of multiple papers saying the same thing?
Or does C not want the words to be directly attributable to him, preferring instead to say it through The Sun?
It's a way round it, not to own it.

• Heart
  • Wow

JAR21

VIP Member
re the lab-grown diamonds, that all came out a few weeks ago when two women were on Dragons' Den and mentioned that they'd got Meghan Markle to wear their lab-grown diamond jewellery, they claimed they'd just emailed her but I think it emerged that it was the other way round and Smegs had been the one to contact them in search of freebies. Anyway people went back to the time period concerned (Dragons' Den takes a long time to be filmed) and found pics of her wearing the earrings concerned. Can't remember the exact details but it was a couple of threads ago.
I posted a couple of photos

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
They are both deeply unattractive in every way. She looks like she slept in that make up for days, her face and hair are filthy :sick:
Hairless looks as if he was dragged through a bush backwards while Meganoma looks like she was rode hard and put up wet! How’s that nasty crack about your brother’s alarming baldness ageing now, todger twat?

• Haha

ToodliePips

VIP Member
I'm having problems posting. It keeps coming up with an error message. I tried to quote my reply but it wouldn't let me.

I had also looked it up, after I asked the question and I think it's this one

www.wdrobeapparel.com

---

The Sun are supposed to have decent Royal sources.
Jings, does everyone have to sweep the floor as they go along now? Its like a dust sheet covering furniture!

• Haha