Harry and Meghan #419 Where there’s a Will, there’s no way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title from @Lyra Belacqua with a record breaking 154 likes.

Old thread -

In which we mainly discussed their appearance in Canada to promote themselves Invictus.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Thanks for new thread and fantastic title !

TRG. Important detail shows H is still working for the monarchy. PA is stated on the RF website as NOT working for the Monarchy yet H still shows him as supporting the King.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Thanks all for liking the title, good ol’ William doing God’s work keeping the oik out of the circle ⭕ of trust .

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Thank you for the lovely new thread, and the beautiful title! ❤

Hope I get to read at least half of this thread, we're racing! 😂

I was just watching The Conjuring 2 (for the nth time 😂), and the Gruesomes are definitely wayyyy scarier. Nightmares 😂

Something pretty I received today, to start the new thread on a cute little note, because the Hoes are not cute at all 😉

IMG-20240220-WA0000~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just listened to TRG and the details on Ginger’s ‘supporting the monarchy’ page on the royals web site , I’ve not paid any attention to this before , have any of you?
IMG_4608.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
As TRG says in video upthread, at the Sandringham summit it stated negotiations took place. Why the need for negotiations if he was due to leave? Why hasn't the RF through their sources said anything about H with his meeting about indigenous people of Canada? That it's nothing to do with him.

The harkles want PAs old job of trade envoy.
---
Just listened to TRG and the details on Ginger’s ‘supporting the monarchy’ page on the royals web site , I’ve not paid any attention to this before , have any of you?
View attachment 2767876
As TRG says, it states "step back not step down"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Carried over from #418 - because it's Constitutionally important imo.

A great comment under an article in the Telegraph. The situation has become serious. I only hope the men in grey suits realize this and have the authority snd ability to deal with these two. Especially if KC is too sick or weak to do so,

3 HRS AGO
Harry’s stubborn refusal to avoid using his royal connections to further his own ends, even if they are charity-related, is a huge problem for the UK’s international reputation and standing. He is operating outside the auspices of the Crown while deliberately allowing the mistaken impression to arise that he represents the Crown. For example, the First Nations chief to whom he spoke last week in Canada was clearly under the impression that Harry had authority to speak to him on behalf of the Crown.

This is irresponsible in the extreme but, more importantly, shows no sign of ending. Harry is effectively poking a stick into the wheels of UK diplomacy and foreign policy, as well as making life very difficult for the King, and for the Prince of Wales. It’s not enough for Harry to say that he’s just doing good works, separately from the King; that is disingenuous and ignorant.

The King absolutely must address this constitutional problem as a priority; he has a responsibility not to let family sentiment prevent him from doing so. There’s no point in removing the Duke and Duchess titles, or the children’s’ titles, as that would simply look petty and would leave him as Prince anyway. The main point is to make it crystal clear to the world that Harry does not represent the Crown or the King.

If this problem is not addressed now, ie. the King is too weak to deal with this issue, William’s reign will be virtually impossible. We will have decades of Harry and Meghan roaming the Commonwealth doing good works while pretending to be royal and equal to William as King. It must be stopped.

1 REPLY
Good catch! Thank you for posting it in full. It's entirely correct.

We so-called 'Megxiteers', in our wisdom, were sensibly saying all this continually from as long ago as 2020. The writing was on the wall.
(What many of us got for voicing our rational concerns were personal threats, stalking, cancellation, doxxing, bans, censorship....all tacitly supported by those who run the show.)

And now the problem is escalating -as we knew it inevitably would without interventions.

I do hope the Palace Pooh-bahs and top bananas are reading this Telegraph comment (and, indeed, comments here).
It's about time they acted conclusively to halt the 'darling boy's' bid for the Crown.
Failure to act would not only be dereliction of duty but also a significant contribution to the Republican cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2767876
I reckon they've done Find and Replace, and replaced all references to Charles/Prince of Wales with The King. It sounds like the sort of tit they changed it to at the start of the 12 month thinking period.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The late Queen wasn't perfect.

Andrew. She either created a monster or didn't stop him from becoming one.

Charles - allowed her husband to send him to Gordonstoun and kept him there even though he was miserable.
- didnt let him marry Camilla when he wanted to first time around.

Harry - covered up his true nature.
- didnt make an official statement declaring him and his wife to be civilians from the moment they stepped down or after the Oprah interview

Meghan - allowed her past to be scrubbed from the public domain
- deep sixed the bullying report.

She must have known she was dying long before we did and by the time she realised just how poisonous Harry and wife really were, she was probably too exhausted to tackle them.
Even so, she's left the problem for someone else to sort out.

‐-----‐----------

I wonder if she thought her lifelong dedication to duty above all else was worth it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Thanks for the new fred. Excellent title. :coronation::LOL:

I missed this from the last thread…
incollage_save.jpeg

… that dog is clearly racist. Look at the bombastic side eye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
As TRG says in video upthread, at the Sandringham summit it stated negotiations took place. Why the need for negotiations if he was due to leave? Why hasn't the RF through their sources said anything about H with his meeting about indigenous people of Canada? That it's nothing to do with him.

The harkles want PAs old job of trade envoy.
---

As TRG says, it states "step back not step down"
I think I’m about done with all this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the new fred. Excellent title. :coronation::LOL:

I missed this from the last thread…
View attachment 2767907
… that dog is clearly racist. Look at the bombastic side eye!
Is this even her holding that child ........ the nose looks very petite to be Pegs no matter how many models ago it was! The dog’s even thinking ‘Who’s this and who is that kid?’

Thanks for starting this new thread @Chita and congrats once again @LyraBalaqua for the fantastic title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think I’m about done with all this.

Me too.
Always an excuse.
Always something happening behind closed doors and something big about to happen.

Meanwhile they keep getting away with more and more and never any consequences and William and Catherine keep taking criticism after criticism and now Catherine is ill.

What is it going to take ?

I can't even be arsed to write to the RF any more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
What's galling, is that they've got their half in half out they/she wanted from day one

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.