Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Oh dear…..

This sounds like more Stoat drivel. ‘Pa wanted me to stay, but ‘they’ prevented it…’
---
Someone who just happened to start filming right before Rachel & Harold strutted and slouched in :unsure:

Sure Jan :LOL:
Perhaps the person saw them arriving through a window or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Surely that's the same thing as the half-in half-out deal they wanted in the first place?
---

Yes, I just looked it up too. Different designer, but very similar looking, at least the bits we can see!

It could be this one:

If that’s the one then she won’t look like that in it!

In fact she could cut at least half a meter off the bottom and make herself another outfit from it ….. she makes her own clothes dontcha know? 🪡🧵

• Haha
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
Why did they have this 'one year to go' event anyway?
We dont have a one year to go event for the Olympics etc, so why this?

Have they always done it or is this a first? Is it because they have nothing else going on and this is the only way they can get in the news?

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Is that blue beanie one of those novelty hats with the hair attached?

If you aren't sure what I mean, here's one for Harold:

View attachment 2765010

😁
He got one of these behind his advent calendar door either last Christmas or the year before. I’m surprised he hasn’t started wearing it yet …… anything would be an improvement on his current ‘Friar Tuck’ look ….. even this! 👴🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I did too !!!! What a fucking psycho !!!

I'm still not sure WTF I just watched.

I'd only read a brief description which told of a college boy spending the summer at a stately home with an aristo family.
I was thinking, hmmm, sounds like a rip off of Brideshead Revisited.
Oh how wrong I was.

Aloysius would have been shocked.
As was I.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheSheep

This article suggests H was portraying himself as representing UK government and KC3.

The Duke of Sussex has held talks with a First Nations chief about the Crown’s historic commitment to Canada’s indigenous people, as the Duke tells of his hope that “we can depart and return as friends”.
The Duke, who was in Vancouver for an event to promote the Invictus Games, said he hoped to learn more about Canada’s reconciliation process, adding: “Our collective journey through truth and reconciliation is an important one for all of us.”
One chief told The Sunday Telegraph that, while “a lot of politicians say it but they don’t mean it”, Prince Harry has offered to resume discussions next year.
The Duke’s father, who is King of Canada and head of the Anglican Church, is considered a key part of discussions about reconciliation, and has previously called for the “pain and suffering” of indigenous people to be recognised.
They are really upping their game…
It won’t stop here.

• Sick
  • Angry

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Cringe cringe. And the claw makes an appearance

Oh holy fcuk what was that🤮 Buble should be ashamed- @LadyMuck “Saltburn” is stomach churning couldn’t watch it till the end 🤮🤮🤮 did read the ending on internet and skipped to final bits - it’s disturbing… ( worse than Buble? am undecided😂)

• Haha
  • Sick

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
All this talk of orange, I should tell you all the tale of my markling 😭

I'd quite happily ordered supplies to try a new craft. Ordered some powders in a few different colours. Box arrived today, opened to a shower of orange dust. The bag of orange powder had burst, covering everything in the box, my bed, my clothes, and my face and hands in orange. My room looks like the VIP Lounge after a cheesy poofy party 😭😭😭 And now I'm craving cheesy poofs but can't get any! 😭😭

My fault for ordering anything orange 😭😂

I'd thought I'd make some nice floral/fruity Spring art. Oh well.

Let this serve as a warning, beware everything that's orange 😂

Thankfully it washed off so no, I'm not looking like Smegs right now, don't even try to imagine that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Catherine would look classy in a bin bag or sack
Meghan makes dog shit 💩look classy
Compared to how she usually presents herself, dog shit would be an improvement. She doesn’t need a iron, she needs a good mirror. The ones she uses now must be distorted like those in a carnival funhouse! Doesn’t matter what she wears, her inner twisted soul shows through and that’s why she always looks awful.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nannyto2

VIP Member
His location was revealed by the media. Obvs he was a target for the enemy.
He was removed to keep everyone else safe.

He was furious because he wanted to stay.
It was his behaviour, is
You're right about playing dress up at a farmers house. Those gloves look like the kind a vet would wear to stick their arm up a cow's arse.
Or Harry’s lol

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
  • Heart