Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
From the article. He must be the guy in 'the photo'!

View attachment 2767415

Looks like he is possibly the son of Pam... from this article:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
I think it’s something to do with next year being the first time they have ever held an Invictus winter sports event …. They have always been summer sports before this. Does that mean they will have two events to make money for themselves …. A summer Invictus and a winter Invictus like the Olympic Games?
I just had to hold my nose and prevent myself gagging and had a look at the webshite and the reason for the weekend. You are correct re it being a winter sporting event but what they are saying it is/their reason for being there and what it turned out to be (a media circus and a parade of inconcievably awful clothing choices) is quite different.

To me it screams 'fundraiser' :sick:

• Sick

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
The funniest thing is that Sam is the prettier of the two :LOL:

View attachment 2767254
And she has a waist and decent legs.

Looking at the resemblance, since that photo doesn't look very 'Smegs' to me (I might be wrong, I can't look at her too closely) and she'd clearly already had a lot of surgery at that point, Samantha is obviously one of the women whose face Smegs tried to steal. And then she tried to get their father to disown her and defamed her so horribly.

She is quite dangerous, our little Smegs.

• Sick
  • Angry

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I don't know if this has been discussed before because I haven't been able to catch up, but did Sparry really say in the interview that he'd go back to the UK and help out if Charles asked him to do it?

The article I skimmed through (Hindustan Times, maybe? They're sugar-y) made it sound like Charles should be grateful and take this magnanimous offer by begging Sparry to come back 🙄

This definitely sounds like wishful thinking and playing Charles at his favourite "I'm the most magnanimous" PR game.

• Sick
  • Haha

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #419 -Sweet child of mine? We will never ever get back together.

Probably too long sorry

nukeantz

And me. The fact that the cunts are still on the royal website and nothing has been changed pisses me off no end.

The Palace have done nothing to curtail Harold's behaviour since he left. The grey rocking and ignoring them hasn't really worked because they think they can do whatever they like as there's never any repercussions.

KC3 has lost my support and I no longer care what happens. I still quite like William and Kate but but Charles is a fool.
I agree. Seems like with this new site they are getting worse. I think they see King C doing nothing and taking advantage. They know they haven’t curtailed them before and definitely won’t now. I also think they got some new advisers in there and pushing them.

• Sick
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
OK, I have a question.... It's not really a question because I kind of know the answer already.

I've noticed in the last few days, that in all the promo stuff... not just on their new website but also the We Are Invictus socials. H&M are always referred to by their full titles. I.E. 'Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex' and 'Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex'.

(This isn't an HRH discussion BTW)

Whereas whenever any of the RF are out and about and it's in the press here, It's 'Prince William' OR 'The Prince of Wales', 'Prince Edward' OR 'The Duke of Edinburgh'. It's very rare that the full title is listed in any write ups? And certainly if it's a couple it's just 'The Prince & Princess of Wales'.

It's just been bugging me that the people writing this stuff seem to be tripping over themselves to make sure they get the titles overly correct.

So, is this just people going OTT or do we think instruction has come from 'above' to make sure that 'Sir' and 'Ma'am' are referred to correctly?View attachment 2763752View attachment 2763753
Are they entitled to the 'The' now or not? I thought it was now Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex?

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Both children do not resemble Harry at all which is odd as children have a mix of both parents yet neither Archie or Lili look like him or any member of the Spencer Family. The question I have is why do they keep photoshopping every single photo that we see of them and why do they never take them anywhere. #Flatpacktruther
To be fair though, Sparry doesn’t look like the Spencer family either.

• Haha
Reactions: 23