Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for one second that H will be invited or allowed to "help out with royal duties while his pa is ill". William would never allow it. Nor would the majority of the public.

Also pre Mexit, didn't H slag off royal duties, saying how boring it was or wtte?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I wonder how his grandiose offer has affected his upcoming security Court case ??

The one where it’s ‘ too dangerous’ , he’s ‘not safe‘ in the UK …… ‘I can never return ‘ !!

Then, all of a sudden…
I can fly over to see my Dad …I’ve got other trips planned that will take me through the UK or back to the UK. So I’ll stop in and see my family as much as I can ‘ !!!

Oops !!!
But if he's acting on behalf of the RF, he'd have to have security....
---
Maureen Callahan

Reactions: 32
My son’s wedding was held at Ruthin Castle in Wales and we stayed over a couple of nights in the castle. They had peacocks in the grounds and being woken first thing in the morning by their screaming was a tad annoying. Bet Peacock Peg wakes the staff up each morning by screaming at them. Poor Pablo, we haven’t mentioned him for a while, I wonder how he’s doing.

Back to the Ruthin peacocks ….. what really fascinated me was that they went up into the trees at night to roost …. I never knew that before ….. and watching such big birds getting up there was mesmerising!
Pablo I was just thinking about him the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh how interesting @ChaoticArtist! Any chance you could take a video of the peacocks screaming and then post it?

It definitely would be relevant to the thread. Rachel strutting and preening like a peacock while making ear splitting noises. ;)
Thankfully there are enough trees left (I'm shocked!) that we can't actually see them yet. I'll try to look for some old videos/photos, will share if they don't give away my location 😂

I call it screaming but it's actually a lovely sound - like they're saying 'mayur' (a boys' name). Some people don't like it, but eh, some people like Smegs so 🤷 The peacocks are actually insulted that you compared them to her and aren't talking at all today 😂 Hopefully the incoming clouds will get them talking again 🤞

In a few days their voices will turn sweeter as they try to attract a mate. A 'pihu' sound (that's where the popular at one time girls' name comes from).

Smegsy's voice, unfortunately, will never sound sweet. It didn't during her saccharine act in the engagement video, not when she tried to act innocent in Castle (that was amazing casting 👌), and definitely not when she was showing off her moonbump during the WhingeFest.

• Heart
If he loved them so much to hide them away from the press, then why are they never ever with them. More to the point, why is he, and her, away from them so much.
The amount of times they have been away from them is ridiculous and surely the neighbours must be suspicious and concerned by this as they surely must think why are they constantly leaving them and why do we never see them out and about with Harry and Meghan. If I lived next door to them and constantly saw Harry and Meghan alone without Archie and Lili then I would be extremely worried about them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
This article suggests H was portraying himself as representing UK government and KC3.

The Duke of Sussex has held talks with a First Nations chief about the Crown’s historic commitment to Canada’s indigenous people, as the Duke tells of his hope that “we can depart and return as friends”.
The Duke, who was in Vancouver for an event to promote the Invictus Games, said he hoped to learn more about Canada’s reconciliation process, adding: “Our collective journey through truth and reconciliation is an important one for all of us.”
One chief told The Sunday Telegraph that, while “a lot of politicians say it but they don’t mean it”, Prince Harry has offered to resume discussions next year.
The Duke’s father, who is King of Canada and head of the Anglican Church, is considered a key part of discussions about reconciliation, and has previously called for the “pain and suffering” of indigenous people to be recognised.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I don't believe for one second that H will be invited or allowed to "help out with royal duties while his pa is ill". William would never allow it. Nor would the majority of the public.

Also pre Mexit, didn't H slag off royal duties, saying how boring it was or wtte?
He can open and close the car doors for the important people coming and going. That’s about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thankfully there are enough trees left (I'm shocked!) that we can't actually see them yet. I'll try to look for some old videos/photos, will share if they don't give away my location 😂

I call it screaming but it's actually a lovely sound - like they're saying 'mayur' (a boys' name). Some people don't like it, but eh, some people like Smegs so 🤷 The peacocks are actually insulted that you compared them to her and aren't talking at all today 😂 Hopefully the incoming clouds will get them talking again 🤞

In a few days their voices will turn sweeter as they try to attract a mate. A 'pihu' sound (that's where the popular at one time girls' name comes from).

Smegsy's voice, unfortunately, will never sound sweet. It didn't during her saccharine act in the engagement video, not when she tried to act innocent in Castle (that was amazing casting 👌), and definitely not when she was showing off her moonbump during the WhingeFest.
We have village peacocks - they belong to the ‘big house’ but just wander at will - mainly found yelling their socks off on the village green! Beautiful things and I always pick up their feathers if I find them!

Can you imagine being woken up by either Cringe or Smackits voice?!

• Haha
  • Heart
My son’s wedding was held at Ruthin Castle in Wales and we stayed over a couple of nights in the castle. They had peacocks in the grounds and being woken first thing in the morning by their screaming was a tad annoying. Bet Peacock Peg wakes the staff up each morning by screaming at them. Poor Pablo, we haven’t mentioned him for a while, I wonder how he’s doing.

Back to the Ruthin peacocks ….. what really fascinated me was that they went up into the trees at night to roost …. I never knew that before ….. and watching such big birds getting up there was mesmerising!
How lovely! ❤ Peafowl are a beautiful symbol of new beginnings, beauty, spiritual awakening, spiritual victory, wealth etc. Very auspicious 👌

My peacocks sit on the top of the most slender eucalyptus trees - they usually have to roost on the tallest point in the vicinity, though they'll adjust according to conditions. How they balance their bulk, especially with how windy it gets sometimes, is beyond me.

And when they fly overhead - that's a sight! I've also had at least two put on a dance for me in other cities 🤭

There used to be a tall palm trunk opposite my balcony that a certain peacock would pose on for me every morning when I went upstairs to water the plants - he knew I was photographing him (camera's shutter/focus sounds don't switch off) ❤

Speaking of shutter sounds though, Sparry's therapy seems to have been working. He's been preening quite a bit in front of the cameras (even though he shouldn't, for our sake 🤢).

• Heart
This article suggests H was portraying himself as representing UK government and KC3.

The Duke of Sussex has held talks with a First Nations chief about the Crown’s historic commitment to Canada’s indigenous people, as the Duke tells of his hope that “we can depart and return as friends”.
The Duke, who was in Vancouver for an event to promote the Invictus Games, said he hoped to learn more about Canada’s reconciliation process, adding: “Our collective journey through truth and reconciliation is an important one for all of us.”
One chief told The Sunday Telegraph that, while “a lot of politicians say it but they don’t mean it”, Prince Harry has offered to resume discussions next year.
The Duke’s father, who is King of Canada and head of the Anglican Church, is considered a key part of discussions about reconciliation, and has previously called for the “pain and suffering” of indigenous people to be recognised.
Everyone needs to tweet Charles and William with this article. It's an absolute bleeping disgrace.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
We have village peacocks - they belong to the ‘big house’ but just wander at will - mainly found yelling their socks off on the village green! Beautiful things and I always pick up their feathers if I find them!

Can you imagine being woken up by either Cringe or Smackits voice?!
God forbid! I didn't even listen to the interview because I can't stand the sounds that that "lustworthy prince 🤢" makes. Words, he calls them, apparently 🙄

Same goes for his Ho, actually. I can't tolerate her voice either. And the growling she refers to as singing. The horror 😱

The shared peacocks sound amazing! ❤ Apart from the peacock being our national bird, it's a huge part of our culture, so we associate all good things with it (except for vanity 😂). I used to drag my former colleagues out on our lunch breaks every day so we could go look for fallen feathers - the tiny blue ones ❤ Peacock feathers are highly-prized here and there are laws around their gathering and selling. That being said, it's a tradition to put up peacock feathers on our walls and doors to ward off evil vibes and lizards, and students keep them in their books for good luck 🙂 Worth a try 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And me. The fact that the cunts are still on the royal website and nothing has been changed pisses me off no end.

The Palace have done nothing to curtail Harold's behaviour since he left. The grey rocking and ignoring them hasn't really worked because they think they can do whatever they like as there's never any repercussions.

KC3 has lost my support and I no longer care what happens. I still quite like William and Kate but but Charles is a fool.
I agree. Seems like with this new site they are getting worse. I think they see King C doing nothing and taking advantage. They know they haven’t curtailed them before and definitely won’t now. I also think they got some new advisers in there and pushing them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was just wondering..
Meghan isn’t exactly bright and clued up on titles, who can inherit, etc.
Do you think she believes if anything happened to Harry and she was left a widow, she would still be Duchess of Sussex, and if she remarried her new husband would be..Duke of Sussex!
So, what a great bargaining point with a thick millionaire..marry me and you will be a Royal Duke ….even Donald Trump would be interested

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Do you think they are they talking about reparations here, when they say "pain and suffering" of indigenous people? Harald seems to be in a fully royal role here, not even half in. They talk of discussions "next year". Was this arranged with the Palace before Harald went to Whistler?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Thank you @YeltsinsTank and @Hannahebee for the recap and title.

There was a bit of a fuss before the Stoat's Reeve interview, and though Harald didn't say anything controversial the experts were stirring hopefully about it anyway.

From @Evangelina 's post last thread. "See 4 years of theorists claiming that they are ''done'' ''finished '' ''bankrupt '' yet here we are..and some posters are seriously upset about the events right now."
Exactly.

When C became king September 2022, the Flatpacks became Prince Archie of Sussex and Princess Lilibet of Sussex according to the rules. But the Stoats didn't announce it until Lili was christened in March 2023.
(BBC).
"This matter has been settled for some time in alignment with Buckingham Palace."
A SpokesCockroach for Prince Harry and Meghan said: "The children's titles have been a birthright since their grandfather became monarch."

It's all quite mad given that they're made of cardboard. The idiocy of Ingrid Seward invoking PP to give legitimacy to this farce by turning in his grave is beyond words.

"The new website would provide a "big challenge" for Buckingham Palace's Lord Chamberlain, who according to the insider, must decide "whether to take the Sussexes to task or 'let it slide' in order to keep the already fragile family peace".
Chuck makes all the decisions and will let it slide.

Posters comment how quickly the African Parks scandal has disappeared. Just like Invictus 23 and the whistleblowers.
I can't see the Stoat becoming a US Stoat. Why would he?
It's a hopium thing. The ''information '' that consequences may happen .

They may, but not because we wanted it so, but because somebody else made that decision .
It happens all the time .Everyone was at a certain point, regardless what about it was..politics, social issue ...
Example:
There was the...marriage couldn't happen.Morganatic only.
Then there was...change...modernisation.
Then the ''people'' demanded it (they didn't , the media just informed that nobody was opposing it by claiming that it's time to...change, and that the opposition of the past-now agrees with it)
Then the clergy came forward(bit of lobbying , bit of appeal to emotion in the media)
Then the law changed 2002 IIRC (the'' people'' were told that they demanded it)
Then the titles came...princess, princess consort, Queen Consort, Queen Camilla, The Queen ...
Did you notice...Bliar is Garter Knight (the ''people ''demanded it, despite being..outraged about it.)
Did you ever hear about ...never mind, but you know about Mahfouz.Where is it?
It's harder now, but it's doable.

P.S. Thanks for the mushrooms. And Lady C needs a cat, because mine (coincidence of course) only managed to sit calmly when seeing Lady C's late cat -Treasure.
The alternative is..obtaining a Spaniel , but that would look.. desperate.
Otherwise it's this:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

With a caption :''OMG....hunting dogs.''

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to say it. I do feel really sorry for king charles. Harry is obviously hard work and i think charles and co have been very patient with him, because he did lose his mum so young and so publicly, however he is so ungrateful and unkind. Meg came into the royal family with a stinking attitude and tried to change the order of a very rigid, very old establishment to suit her and when she was told hell no, she threw the mother of all paddies.

Harry is dense and spoiled and because megan wasn't being treated as a 'queen' he decided to leave and make his family see the errors of their ways, however he got told' dont let the door hit ya, where megan wouldn't kiss you."

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This from GB News according to The Times, don't know if true?
The Stoat said in his GMA interview that he "might come over to visit his family" but nothing definite like this.

"Prince William and King Charles hold secret talks at Sandringham as Prince Harry confirms UK return."

By Svar Nanan-Sen
Published: 17/02/2024
- 12:29

"The Prince of Wales will return to public duties tomorrow
"Prince William and King Charles have held secret talks at Sandringham.The Prince of Wales had a one-on-one meeting with his father this week.Prince William is set to return to public duties this Sunday at the BAFTA ceremony."

"The possibility of William taking on some of the King's duties following the monarch's cancer diagnosis has been discussed but is not thought to be on the agenda, according to the Mirror.
The Prince of Wales is the President of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.
William will watch the award ceremony before meeting category winners and the Rising Star Award nominees.
King Charles and Prince William's talks come as Prince Harry is prepared to take up a temporay role in the Royal Family, according to the Times."

"The King and his youngest son are said to have shared multiple "warm exchanges" since the monarch's cancer diagnosis."

"The Duke of Sussex has now told his friends that he is prepared to take on a temporary role in the Royal Family to help his father while he is unwell."
This is such a misleading piece.
Headline implies a fiction that stoat is coming back to 'help' whilst the last sentence indicates the reality : stoat told Mrs stoat (when?) that he'd come back to help (if asked?) and she called presswire or newswire or whoever she uses.

GBN has tried to confect a story that implies POW and Chuck talked about inviting stoat over (or actually have?). GBN wasn't privy to what they call a 'secret' conversation so how would they know what was said?
Besides, I would have thought that the PC would have to be involved in any such insane decision! Heaven help them if they actually have invited stoat over...

I don't know what's happened to GBN lately but it does seem to be going off track. Bet they got A LOT of clicks on this one!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you think they are they talking about reparations here, when they say "pain and suffering" of indigenous people? Harald seems to be in a fully royal role here, not even half in. They talk of discussions "next year". Was this arranged with the Palace before Harald went to Whistler?
Funny he doesn't care or say anything about the indigenous people at African Parks

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.