Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just wondering why Harry ever "left" the army. Was he discharged on 👃❄ medical grounds? Was he fired for incompetence? If he hated the UK and the Royal family so much (as stated in that old video of him burning to a crisp in the Afghan sun) why not stay if he loved the army so much?

Did the RF suggest he leave to do duties? Did they rescue him from the army due to declining mental health? It's not like he was any use to the RF, he didn't do his own visits, they just tagged him along with W&K as a gurning ginger third wheel. Did he have to leave to get married off? Why not have him as a serving member of the RF for his whole life? Plenty of service personnel get married and have families, there shouldn't be any issue marrying off the world's most eligible bachelor. His wife could have been a private individual living a quiet life in lovely Frogmore Cottage, hidden away from the nasty press. Then he can show up in his uniform and do a few light duties and be a dashing hero. WHAT WENT SO HORRIBLY WRONG???
if I remember correctly, he thought his army life was getting in the way of his polo and fun parties and activities. I think the commanding officer offered him a desk job to get rid of him, as I don’t think he was very good at turning up for duty ….”.I’m Prince Harry , don’t you know ”. I think they were glad to be rid of him .

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This from GB News according to The Times, don't know if true?
The Stoat said in his GMA interview that he "might come over to visit his family" but nothing definite like this.

"Prince William and King Charles hold secret talks at Sandringham as Prince Harry confirms UK return."

By Svar Nanan-Sen
Published: 17/02/2024
- 12:29

"The Prince of Wales will return to public duties tomorrow
"Prince William and King Charles have held secret talks at Sandringham.The Prince of Wales had a one-on-one meeting with his father this week.Prince William is set to return to public duties this Sunday at the BAFTA ceremony."

"The possibility of William taking on some of the King's duties following the monarch's cancer diagnosis has been discussed but is not thought to be on the agenda, according to the Mirror.
The Prince of Wales is the President of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.
William will watch the award ceremony before meeting category winners and the Rising Star Award nominees.
King Charles and Prince William's talks come as Prince Harry is prepared to take up a temporay role in the Royal Family, according to the Times."

"The King and his youngest son are said to have shared multiple "warm exchanges" since the monarch's cancer diagnosis."

"The Duke of Sussex has now told his friends that he is prepared to take on a temporary role in the Royal Family to help his father while he is unwell."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m still catching up on the previous thread, but saw on MN that someone posted about TW having scabs on her fingers that match the ones people with bulimia sometimes get. Is this likely?
She got the pox from sticking her fingers in too many Hollyweird holes!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
if I remember correctly, he thought his army life was getting in the way of his polo and fun parties and activities. I think the commanding officer offered him a desk job to get rid of him, as I don’t think he was very good at turning up for duty ….”.I’m Prince Harry , don’t you know ”. I think they were glad to be rid of him .
Yes, he probably thought that while the Army thought it was the other way round.

Old article, but he must have been an absolute nightmare. Anyone else would probably have been kicked out of the Army rather than just "leaving".

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Oh how interesting @ChaoticArtist! Any chance you could take a video of the peacocks screaming and then post it?

It definitely would be relevant to the thread. Rachel strutting and preening like a peacock while making ear splitting noises. ;)
My son’s wedding was held at Ruthin Castle in Wales and we stayed over a couple of nights in the castle. They had peacocks in the grounds and being woken first thing in the morning by their screaming was a tad annoying. Bet Peacock Peg wakes the staff up each morning by screaming at them. Poor Pablo, we haven’t mentioned him for a while, I wonder how he’s doing.

Back to the Ruthin peacocks ….. what really fascinated me was that they went up into the trees at night to roost …. I never knew that before ….. and watching such big birds getting up there was mesmerising!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The Argus, and it's in other publications too.

"The details of the Clarence House meeting and subsequent conversations are private, but the feeling is that this arrangement could work.”

A written plan would need to be drawn up by the King and his aides before Harry could return to any official duties and would not receive public funds, the newspaper said."

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
This from GB News according to The Times, don't know if true?
The Stoat said in his GMA interview that he "might come over to visit his family" but nothing definite like this.

"Prince William and King Charles hold secret talks at Sandringham as Prince Harry confirms UK return."

By Svar Nanan-Sen
Published: 17/02/2024
- 12:29

"The Prince of Wales will return to public duties tomorrow
"Prince William and King Charles have held secret talks at Sandringham.The Prince of Wales had a one-on-one meeting with his father this week.Prince William is set to return to public duties this Sunday at the BAFTA ceremony."

"The possibility of William taking on some of the King's duties following the monarch's cancer diagnosis has been discussed but is not thought to be on the agenda, according to the Mirror.
The Prince of Wales is the President of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.
William will watch the award ceremony before meeting category winners and the Rising Star Award nominees.
King Charles and Prince William's talks come as Prince Harry is prepared to take up a temporay role in the Royal Family, according to the Times."

"The King and his youngest son are said to have shared multiple "warm exchanges" since the monarch's cancer diagnosis."

"The Duke of Sussex has now told his friends that he is prepared to take on a temporary role in the Royal Family to help his father while he is unwell."
Harold return to royal duties can be imagined in 5 years maybe, condition that he keep quiet and out of the press eye (something like Camila and Andrew did). I think that there is no chance for Will to accept his return now. Will has younger team around him, so he is very informed of UK public feelings.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
My son’s wedding was held at Ruthin Castle in Wales and we stayed over a couple of nights in the castle. They had peacocks in the grounds and being woken first thing in the morning by their screaming was a tad annoying. Bet Peacock Peg wakes the staff up each morning by screaming at them. Poor Pablo, we haven’t mentioned him for a while, I wonder how he’s doing.

Back to the Ruthin peacocks ….. what really fascinated me was that they went up into the trees at night to roost …. I never knew that before ….. and watching such big birds getting up there was mesmerising!
Peacock peg🤣🤣 shouldn’t have been swigging from a bottle of fizzy water when reading this thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Yep, peacocks can fly and, if you don't duck quickly enough, getting smacked across the face by their tail feathers really hurts 😂

To stay on topic, you just know the orange spangle does this:

really-dumb-tweets-101-65c0fa9866721__700.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
If KC invited Harry over, don’t you think he would have given him more than 15 minutes and offered him a room for the night?
Sounds more like Harry invited himself, KC perhaps had plans to invite Harry to Sandringham if he seemed reasonable, but because of his attitude decided not to bother.
KC will never forget that Harry wanted to take the bitchwife to Balmoral as HMLTQ lay dying and told his father not to talk about his wife “that way” yet refused to be in the same room as Queen Camilla (emphasis on Queen, he would have had to bow.)

Harry might have offered to come back part time to help the RF out, but I suspect KC made some kind of bland..nice offer, will consider, etc…but when Harry left it was more a “does he really think we need his help? “

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Harry and Meghan #419 -Sweet child of mine? We will never ever get back together.

Probably too long sorry

Reactions: 24
Sorry, it’s been a little while since i’ve used my stickers. Please indulge me!!

IMG_9358.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes, he probably thought that while the Army thought it was the other way round.

Old article, but he must have been an absolute nightmare. Anyone else would probably have been kicked out of the Army rather than just "leaving".

He was at RAF Shawbury and there were rumours about him getting rough with sex workers. Plus drugs, I suspect it was more than party antics, and it seems he was warned before going to Afghanistan where culturally such behaviour would be explosive and highly damaging - hearts and minds etc.

He didn't listen, and BP had to get him out. Just guessing, but I think they leaked it to Australian Womens magazine New Idea, then it spread to Germany. They could then get him out "for his own safety". Job done.
He's a liability wherever he goes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I'll never believe there are kids..Well not their kids.

If he loved them so much to hide them away from the press, then why are they never ever with them. More to the point, why is he, and her, away from them so much.

And if they are in the LoS and called Prince n Princess, why is there never even a photo from behind.
---
He was at RAF Shawbury at one stage and there were rumours about him getting rough with sex workers. Plus drugs, I suspect it was more than party antics, and it seems he was warned before going to Afghanistan where culturally such behaviour would be explosive and highly damaging - hearts and minds etc.

He didn't listen, and BP had to get him out. Just guessing, but I think they leaked it to Australian Womens magazine New Idea, then it spread to Germany. They could then get him out "for his own safety". Job done.
He's a liability wherever he goes.
And he mysteriously was pulled away when there was an unannounced drug test

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I wonder how his grandiose offer has affected his upcoming security Court case ??

The one where it’s ‘ too dangerous’ , he’s ‘not safe‘ in the UK …… ‘I can never return ‘ !!

Then, all of a sudden…
I can fly over to see my Dad …I’ve got other trips planned that will take me through the UK or back to the UK. So I’ll stop in and see my family as much as I can ‘ !!!

Oops !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.