Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This article suggests H was portraying himself as representing UK government and KC3.

The Duke of Sussex has held talks with a First Nations chief about the Crown’s historic commitment to Canada’s indigenous people, as the Duke tells of his hope that “we can depart and return as friends”.
The Duke, who was in Vancouver for an event to promote the Invictus Games, said he hoped to learn more about Canada’s reconciliation process, adding: “Our collective journey through truth and reconciliation is an important one for all of us.”
One chief told The Sunday Telegraph that, while “a lot of politicians say it but they don’t mean it”, Prince Harry has offered to resume discussions next year.
The Duke’s father, who is King of Canada and head of the Anglican Church, is considered a key part of discussions about reconciliation, and has previously called for the “pain and suffering” of indigenous people to be recognised.
This cannot continue. He's going to say or do something incredibly stupid and people are going to think he was acting on behalf of the BRF and England.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Do you think they are they talking about reparations here, when they say "pain and suffering" of indigenous people? Harald seems to be in a fully royal role here, not even half in. They talk of discussions "next year". Was this arranged with the Palace before Harald went to Whistler?
Yes Indigenous leaders of commonwealth countries wrote a joint letter requesting apology, reparations and return of artefacts. I don’t believe for one minute H was given any authority to speak on Crown’s behalf. Who do we complain about H to? He’s too thick and dangerous to have been given this authority.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
OK, I have a question.... It's not really a question because I kind of know the answer already.

I've noticed in the last few days, that in all the promo stuff... not just on their new website but also the We Are Invictus socials. H&M are always referred to by their full titles. I.E. 'Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex' and 'Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex'.

(This isn't an HRH discussion BTW)

Whereas whenever any of the RF are out and about and it's in the press here, It's 'Prince William' OR 'The Prince of Wales', 'Prince Edward' OR 'The Duke of Edinburgh'. It's very rare that the full title is listed in any write ups? And certainly if it's a couple it's just 'The Prince & Princess of Wales'.

It's just been bugging me that the people writing this stuff seem to be tripping over themselves to make sure they get the titles overly correct.

So, is this just people going OTT or do we think instruction has come from 'above' to make sure that 'Sir' and 'Ma'am' are referred to correctly?
Screenshot_20240217-185358_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240217-185412_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have to say it. I do feel really sorry for king charles. Harry is obviously hard work and i think charles and co have been very patient with him, because he did lose his mum so young and so publicly, however he is so ungrateful and unkind. Meg came into the royal family with a stinking attitude and tried to change the order of a very rigid, very old establishment to suit her and when she was told hell no, she threw the mother of all paddies.

Harry is dense and spoiled and because megan wasn't being treated as a 'queen' he decided to leave and make his family see the errors of their ways, however he got told' dont let the door hit ya, where megan wouldn't kiss you."
Rubbish! That tart would kiss him anywhere for a title and money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you think they are they talking about reparations here, when they say "pain and suffering" of indigenous people? Harald seems to be in a fully royal role here, not even half in. They talk of discussions "next year". Was this arranged with the Palace before Harald went to Whistler?
These are highly political issues in Canada right now. The Crown is regarded by Canada’s indigenous populations as a key player in the reconciliation process, and Harry has absolutely no business inserting himself into the process.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

The Queens staff to end at Harry's Invictus..lol:

''Chief Sparrow added that he hoped to surprise the Duke next year with a special staff, which he said had been given to the Musqueam community by a representative of the late Queen Elizabeth II to represent “the commitment that the Crown was going to look after us”.

“I’m going to talk to our community member that holds the staff and have it there [at Invictus Games] and see if we can have some of those discussions because it was granted to our leader at the time,” he said.''

Maybe...Jamaica wont leave....because Harkles...''solved it''.

How...wonderful.Not

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Meghan Markle's quiet nod to Princess Diana with royal-inspired outfit in Canada

Reaching much 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Any more gentle nods like that and I hope her neck gives way, and her head flies off. Problem solved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I was watching Harold talking to some of the people and he can’t seem to say anything without the ridiculous arm waving and gesticulating. Plank.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
This article suggests H was portraying himself as representing UK government and KC3.

The Duke of Sussex has held talks with a First Nations chief about the Crown’s historic commitment to Canada’s indigenous people, as the Duke tells of his hope that “we can depart and return as friends”.
The Duke, who was in Vancouver for an event to promote the Invictus Games, said he hoped to learn more about Canada’s reconciliation process, adding: “Our collective journey through truth and reconciliation is an important one for all of us.”
One chief told The Sunday Telegraph that, while “a lot of politicians say it but they don’t mean it”, Prince Harry has offered to resume discussions next year.
The Duke’s father, who is King of Canada and head of the Anglican Church, is considered a key part of discussions about reconciliation, and has previously called for the “pain and suffering” of indigenous people to be recognised.
The Government needs to step in and send someone (British Ambassador ?) to talk to First Nations …

Last time he did similar ( far less serious) was when he whined that he protected the Queen …Boris Johnson ( for all his foibles !!) issued a statement saying the Government was perfectly satisfied with TLQ protection .

He‘s an idiot and a loose cannon !

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm just wondering why Harry ever "left" the army. Was he discharged on 👃❄ medical grounds? Was he fired for incompetence? If he hated the UK and the Royal family so much (as stated in that old video of him burning to a crisp in the Afghan sun) why not stay if he loved the army so much?

Did the RF suggest he leave to do duties? Did they rescue him from the army due to declining mental health? It's not like he was any use to the RF, he didn't do his own visits, they just tagged him along with W&K as a gurning ginger third wheel. Did he have to leave to get married off? Why not have him as a serving member of the RF for his whole life? Plenty of service personnel get married and have families, there shouldn't be any issue marrying off the world's most eligible bachelor. His wife could have been a private individual living a quiet life in lovely Frogmore Cottage, hidden away from the nasty press. Then he can show up in his uniform and do a few light duties and be a dashing hero. WHAT WENT SO HORRIBLY WRONG???
Because it would be too close to work. He wouldn’t have servants at beck and call. He would be regimented.

He just as you said tag along with Will and Kate. Played polo. Went to bars .

He had people revere and cheer him as a Royal. Which is what I think he misses.
I don’t think he has daily people catering to his every whim. Wanting something it appear
Now he has to pay for it. Or beg wifey to buy it.
---
If this was true King wanted to spend more time with his son ,he would have stayed longer at CH or Harry would have gone to Sangringham .

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No working royal role for Prince Harry as palace stands firm
Palace sources say there is no way back for the Duke of Sussex to step in and help his family carry out duties while King receives treatment

Hannah Furness, ROYAL EDITOR and Patrick Sawer, SENIOR NEWS REPORTER
17 February 2024 • 6:30pm

There is no way back for the Duke of Sussex to take a temporary working role in the Royal family while his father is ill, The Sunday Telegraph understands, after reports he is willing to step in.

The terms of the Sandringham Summit, as agreed between the Duke and his late grandmother, father and brother, still stand, and rule out a “half in, half out” approach to monarchy.

On Saturday, it was reported that the Duke had expressed willingness to help the Royal family while his father is taking a break from public engagements as he receives treatment for cancer.

A newspaper claimed the Duke had told friends he would step back into a royal role, and quoted an insider saying it made “perfect sense” on a practical level.

A source close to the Sussexes on Saturday said they believed Prince Harry would return to help his family if asked.
The Duke and his father recently spent around 30 minutes together at Clarence House, after Prince Harry flew back to Britain having learned of the King’s cancer diagnosis.

It is understood that the matter was not discussed in that meeting, at which the Queen was present, with no formal conversations taking place about the Duke’s return.

Palace sources have emphasised that the King’s illness will not change the terms of the Sandringham Summit agreement, in which the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s exit from the working Royal family was negotiated in detail.

“Those terms were quite clear, and the King’s illness hasn’t altered that,” said one source.

Another confirmed that the express views of the late Queen, the King and the Prince of Wales, that a hybrid model of working royalty was not appropriate, “remains the case”.

In an interview with Good Morning America this week, the Duke said his own family was now based in California but added: “I’ve got other trips planned that would take me through or back to the UK so I’ll stop and see my family as much as I can.”

He also agreed with an interviewer that the King’s illness could help unify his family.

One source said they had a “hard time believing he [Harry] wouldn’t want to try” to help his father, should he be asked.

The report in The Times caused some disquiet on both sides of the Atlantic, with questions over the timing and wisdom of friends exposing the Duke to criticism of using his father’s illness to push a narrative of “reconciliation” with his family.

Ingrid Seward, royal commentator and author of My Mother and I, suggested anyone attempting to engineer the Duke’s return to public life in support of his father would be wasting their time.

She said: “Harry is out. There’s no going back to a public role. What would he do? He has got no patronages to exercise as a public figure and for him to come back would just be a parade for Harry. It would not be a serious, proper role like the working royals have.”

One insider said it also appeared at odds with the recent approach of “least said soonest mended” about the Royal family’s interpersonal relationships. Even the Duke’s critics had noted a lack of immediate briefing about his meeting with his father, and “fairly moderate” words in his GMA interview.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have now finished their three-day trip to Vancouver to promote the Invictus Games.

Members of the Royal family are expected to be back in action on Sunday, with the King and Queen likely to go to church at Sandringham and the Prince of Wales confirmed as attending the Baftas in his role as president of the academy.

The palace has always made it clear that no “stepping in” to fill the King’s engagements is yet necessary from any members of the family, with the Queen continuing with her programme and the Prince of Wales returning to his own work once his wife is on the mend from abdominal surgery.

The King intends to undertake all state business throughout his treatment, with some modifications to make sure his health is protected throughout.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Muddying the waters 101 in the media.

Harry and US Citizenship .-that's the obfuscation game.
Harry and dual Citizenship .-something that would be easy, married to an American , children dual-citizens, living there.
Nope,nothing would happen to his titles .-not mentioned .
But they ''informed'' about ''citizenship .''

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We have village peacocks - they belong to the ‘big house’ but just wander at will - mainly found yelling their socks off on the village green! Beautiful things and I always pick up their feathers if I find them!

Can you imagine being woken up by either Cringe or Smackits voice?!
Peacocks are dumb as duck. Ours got out at dusk and got into the trees. The foxes would circle the tree round and round and the stupid peacocks would follow them with their eyes ,get dizzy and fall out of the tree to be the fox's dinner.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Eggs? Hell no! It’s tomatoes (tinned) here at Tattle! :ROFLMAO:
I have a mate called Harry
he's also very dim.
I like to throw tomatoes at him.
Tomatoes don't hurt ,they're soft on the skin
But these fuckers do cos they're still in the tin!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.