Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Edward’s “week off” was so he could pop up to St Andrew’s and break the news about KC’s health to Louise?
Maybe sound her out about taking on a few royal duties?
Possibly also to have a little rest after being abroad before he needs to step up his duties

I still think Bea and Edo being at Clarence House this morning was significant

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The Socials are full of comments acknowledging how the Twats constant lies and bullying is slowly killing Chuck. Lots of comments about what he did to HLMTQ and Prince Philip!

Great frigging job Harry bwahahaha
20240206_084523.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
perfect! spore. that 's exactly what he is, a mould spore! a nasty, destructive, vile and hard to remove! The Spore and his bleep has a lovely ring to it especially alarm bells!
Next thread title:
#415# The Spore and his bleep
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Elizabeth Duke at Argos got competition?!

Because it's nice to copy Zara rather than Wally or Catherine. Little variety to fill her empty days. What the duck DOES she do all day???? It's not cleaning 16 loos. You can't eat waffles & milkshake at every meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Haha, 23 minute visit or there about, he barely would have had time to hop out of the car.

"You say goodbye, and I say hello, hello, hello", 😃 😃 😃
I can't stop singing this now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Haha, 23 minute visit or there about, he barely would have had time to hop out of the car.

"You say goodbye, and I say hello, hello, hello", 😃 😃 😃
Longgggg story - our lad lives about an hour away- we hardly see him- if he bothered to travel an hour to us there is no way I would only spend between 5-45 minutes with him-( we might eventually find out how long he really was there) It says a lot that KC scarpered asap- actions have consequences hazza

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It's actually hillarious...they've just said on the news that Harry spent 45 minutes with Charles, and now Charles and Camilla have gone to Sandringham....45 minutes 😂 And then it was confirmed that William hasn't got plans to see Harry. Well, I guess he's washing his hair....
Excellent.
ETA: The Telegraph says it was actually around 30 minutes 😂
Hi Pa, I need money, sorry I mean … how are you?
Pa : darling boy duck orf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
KC and Camilla left by helicopter for Sandringham AFTER H left. Wouldn't dare leave that traitor alone in CH!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
And boy, does this ever make Megzy look even worse for how she has treated her father who lives only a couple of hours away and has suffered a heart attack and a stroke...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Elizabeth Duke at Argos got competition?!

Well, Ann Taylor jewelry would certainly fit the ''costume'' element of Peg.
Authentic ...she isn't .
Role-playing somebody ...like a Royal needs the right accessories.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.