Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H probably wasn’t coming to visit his Dad at all - obviously here on some other business and grabbed a PR opportunity once he heard Charles was unwell.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
It would be horribly embarrassing if he rushed back in dramatic fashion, had a short meeting and then everyone either left London or went about their business. Horribly embarrassing.
That's what they think of him. He will now hang out with Eugine and then leave

• Sick
Reactions: 43
like the WAGatha Christie? how should it be named? Charlock Holmes?

i do hope KC beats cancer and recovers. and those two cunts can duck off then duck off some more.
CHARLOCK HOLMES?!?!? 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 💀 ☠

Meanwhile in So Cal...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As I've said before, he released his 'I'm coming to see Pa' statement just 3 minutes after KC'S announcement yesterday.

Yet couldn't send a statement of get well wishes when KC was in hospital.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
H probably wasn’t coming to visit his Dad at all - obviously here on some other business and grabbed a PR opportunity once he heard Charles was unwell.
Yeah, given how quickly he arrived to the UK it points to the fact that he was coming here for another reason.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
I bet the Palace will be watching for leaks on Charlie’s health now in case the Harkles have been privy to any unknown information, hopefully Harry has not been told anything different to the public

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
The press have an agenda of their own. One day they love you, the next they stick the knife in.

Today they are saying how Harry rushed to his father’s bedside and William didn’t.

Tomorrow it might be, Harry arrived back on his own and made a fleeting visit while William carried on looking after his wife and children while carrying out his royal duties to help his father.
Then there will by sly comments about how he rushed off after the coronation and has been estranged from his family as they wouldn’t give him money.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
They're missing another golden opportunity to prove where the leaks are coming from. KCIII should give him a bit of information that's "speshul" and watch what unfolds.

I don't usually watch Palace Confidential but they have a Bonus Cancer episode. Richard Eden, Moonbump Becky, Liz & speshul guest Bobby Hardman. Everyone cheerful and positive... NBD business as usual.
Only staying out of the spotlight to avoid germs and follow doctor's orders. He's got tons of energy and is fine at home. It's very telling that Bea & Edo went to see him before the Stoat arrived.

If it's all Rainbows & Kittens why the rush, Haz? Need something?

He didn't bother to visit HLMTQ or PP.
Why now? Unhappy much?
He should "accidentally" overhear two staff members chatting about bedrest until Easter for the safety of the triplets 😁

Oh, anyone reading this who will come into contact with Harold on his flying visit please, please, please:

breaking-bad-gus-fring.gif

Can you imagine Harold's reaction at the thought of being demoted to Henry the Eighth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
It would be horribly embarrassing if he rushed back in dramatic fashion, had a short meeting and then everyone either left London or went about their business. Horribly embarrassing.

Horribly embarrassingggggggg.....

1707235612359.png

1707235776876.png

Meanwhile, Harry and the media:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
My IBS has kicked in today I swear it is linked to horrid hazza coming over
My husband had a digestive disorder and now he drinks Actimel yoghurt drinks which seems to have helped. Yacult is also available but he prefers the taste of the Actimel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here's the video of them driving the Stain through a red light on the way from the airport:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.