Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grr gb news saying W has said he does not want to see his brother. Thats not true, he is caring for his sick wife and his kids ffs. Painting W yet again in a bad light

• Angry
Reactions: 50
My thoughts are with William today. I had to deal with my estranged sibling when our Dad was diagnosed with cancer, and she was the biggest pain in the arse imaginable over every single detail just because she wasn't in control of it. She even caused ruckus in the hospice Dad was in but thankfully I think the Consultant realised and offered to deal with her himself - I'll never forget that kindness. The stress she put on Dad and me for those 6 months has taken me well over a year to recover from. William doesn't need any such tit from Harry, especially now.
I’ve also had to deal with nightmare siblings in this situation. It’s so, so painful! You never forget the pain.
It seems to me that this situation is very sadly all too common.
We had to deal with the same when mum had a major stroke, became quadriplegic and eventually passed 7 years later. Throughout those years our sister (HFA), hundreds of miles away and utterly incapable of looking after herself let alone mum's healthcare and later funeral.

Throughout, she made an almighty fuss about every little detail, either by email or by phone via her obnoxious husband. They would call the hospital, then later the nursing home and cause ructions - it was me, as the oldest and geographically closest sib, who had to take the brunt of staff confusion and ire in person, whilst doing the best I possibly could for our mum.

Even just writing about it here gives me horrible flashbacks, well over a decade after mum died.
So my heart goes out to you, ❤💞@ElChanguito and @GalaxyGirl70 and everyone else who has to deal with these sort of siblings. William isn't alone with his continuous sibling horror and all the upheavals they cause. 💞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
According to BBC....
15.32 Duke of Sussex arrives at Clarence House
15.49 King and Queen leave CH for Buck Palace
16.11 Helicopter takes off for Sandringham

Hmmm......maybe KC managed to give Hazno the slip!
I think there is such bad blood that they weren't actually informed he was coming. As per usual, the press was briefed by the Harkles and I'm sure that's how they found out too.

Not sure how that works re the securidaaaaah afforded to him but I am sure someone more knowledgeable can perhaps elucidate. :)

• Sick
Reactions: 36
There is a lot to be said, I think, about the Hazno return:

a) I think he knows little more than we do, as BP will not have the King’s full diagnosis leaked to 2nd tier US media by an ILBW trading favors;

b) No reconciliation between a father and son is done - after very public accusations - in 45m following almost 10 months of minimal communication;

c) I expect no absolute contact between Hazno and the Queen or any of the Waleses - I do not believe any reconciliation between Father and Son will be complete without the rest of the family;

d) I am pretty sure that at no moment at all was the King alone with Hazno. There is no way they are that stupid that if Hazno decides to publish his version of these events TRF will not have some loyal staff who can account first habd what happened;

e) there is absolutely NO excuse for a caring wife to not follow her husband on a trip like this: the kids are small enough to skip daycare (if they go there) and the ILBW does nothing besides planting stories and looking in the mirror trying to look like Diana. She has no excuse and she is - again - revealing the mean selfish creature she actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
According to BBC....
15.32 Duke of Sussex arrives at Clarence House
15.49 King and Queen leave CH for Buck Palace
16.11 Helicopter takes off for Sandringham

Hmmm......maybe KC managed to give Hazno the slip!
I think that's just the time's BBC reported it rather than the times they happened... they're always a little behind the other networks (because they like to be accurate rather than first)

Reactions: 26
So they tracked his every move from California to Clarence House but now they don’t know where he has gone or where he is staying😂 The King looked in good spirits anyway so hopefully the meeting wasn’t too stressful.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Grr gb news saying W has said he does not want to see his brother. Thats not true, he is caring for his sick wife and his kids ffs. Painting W yet again in a bad light
Painting big Will in a good light , by my book anyway, who’d want to see that weaselly little bleep after the shitstorm he’s created?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
So Harry left Heathrow just after 1pm. Did he not go straight to Clarence House? Or did he arrive earlier and it was only reported at 3 something?

Reactions: 23
Bookworm. What are his motives? They've already started informing the press as how would media know he was at LAX Airport, with backgrid, and how long he spent with KC.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
TB said on piers morgan king has not been well since before christmas and camilla's health not great either this was according their neighbour
I've said this about Camilla for a good while. Its some sort of nervous system problem I think

• Sad
Reactions: 33
There is a lot to be said, I think, about the Hazno return:

a) I think he knows little more than we do, as BP will not have the King’s full diagnosis leaked to 2nd tier US media by an ILBW trading favors;

b) No reconciliation between a father and son is done - after very public accusations - in 45m following almost 10 months of minimal communication;

c) I expect no absolute contact between Hazno and the Queen or any of the Waleses - I do not believe any reconciliation between Father and Son will be complete without the rest of the family;

d) I am pretty sure that at no moment at all was the King alone with Hazno. There is no way they are that stupid that if Hazno decides to publish his version of these events TRF will not have some loyal staff who can account first habd what happened;

e) there is absolutely NO excuse for a caring wife to not follow her husband on a trip like this: the kids are small enough to skip daycare (if they go there) and the ILBW does nothing besides planting stories and looking in the mirror trying to look like Diana. She has no excuse and she is - again - revealing the mean selfish creature she actually is.
Nice post.

I believe the "overseas" comment was the final word from Charles.

There's no "darling boy" anything. There's nothing to suggest KCIII is waiting for the prodigal tit to return to the fold AT ALL. Haznobrains has been sat out of sight at Royal events and didn't come within 20ft of his father at his own Coronation, hung around like a fart in a lift with no one speaking to him and finally buggered off without an audience. Ignored at the Jubilee, ignored at PP's funeral, ignored at HMTQ's funeral. Any olive branch rumours have always come from Monteshito and the clickbait press.

Yes BP could refute the rumours but if you had to refute everything the pair of clowns puts out there you'd never get anything else done. The pair of them have fuckall else to do with time and dwindling funds. Remember, don't roll in the mud with pigs -- you end up dirty and the pig actually likes it.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I've said this about Camilla for a good while. Its some sort of nervous system problem I think
I've been worried for a few years now that she has osteoporosis like her mother. But I've noticed some neurological symptoms too. I hope it's nothing serious.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
They've already started informing the press as how would media know he was at LAX Airport, with backgrid,
The only person who could have informed Backgrid as to when he was arriving at LAX Airport was Meghan.

• Sick
Reactions: 54
Nice post.

I believe the "overseas" comment was the final word from Charles.

There's no "darling boy" anything. There's nothing to suggest KCIII is waiting for the prodigal tit to return to the fold AT ALL. Haznobrains has been sat out of sight at Royal events and didn't come within 20ft of his father at his own Coronation, hung around like a fart in a lift with no one speaking to him and finally buggered off without an audience. Ignored at the Jubilee, ignored at PP's funeral, ignored at HMTQ's funeral. Any olive branch rumours have always come from Monteshito and the clickbait press.

Yes BP could refute the rumours but if you had to refute everything the pair of clowns puts out there you'd never get anything else done. The pair of them have fuckall else to do with time and dwindling funds. Remember, don't roll in the mud with pigs -- you end up dirty and the pig actually likes it.
There certainly wasn't a leisurely catch up today was there... a maximum of 45 mins? that's not even going to scrape the surface of the tit he's pulled in the last year.

no cup of tea and a biccie... he probably wasn't even allowed to use the loo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.