Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually hillarious...they've just said on the news that Harry spent 45 minutes with Charles, and now Charles and Camilla have gone to Sandringham....45 minutes 😂 And then it was confirmed that William hasn't got plans to see Harry. Well, I guess he's washing his hair....
Excellent.
ETA: The Telegraph says it was actually around 30 minutes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Next instalment of Spore:

"... and I runneth to my dying father and was so full of love for my dear brother, when Wills sock me and tear me another one . This time I flew so hard to break the ancient wooden door. And all I could think was "Why Willy?!?"...."
perfect! spore. that 's exactly what he is, a mould spore! a nasty, destructive, vile and hard to remove! The Spore and his bleep has a lovely ring to it especially alarm bells!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Charles is probably asking the same thing.

He appears to have run away to Norfolk after a "brief" meeting.

View attachment 2739665

Now what? Back to LA? More PR? What a fool.
KC, looking out the window …. “Is that him arriving already? Get mi coat, I’m off to Sandringham.”

Looks like he could have been told not to rush over, but he has done anyway! He thinks it will make him look like the loving son or perhaps he has a guilty conscience after refusing to visit the Queen when she was ill and then never got to see her again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Maybe they're annoyed that Hazza's sudden dash across the Atlantic has made HMTK's condition appear more serious than it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 65
"Waaagh they didn't give me tea or even a cookie (he's American now). William got a sausage!"

Very eco-friendly 👌🌿

I love that name. Brilliant! You deserve a dancing mushie. :m

I had a wicked thought relating IBS and Sparry. The CAS Squad will be in touch 😉

Also, hope you feel better soon ❤

For probiotics - do you get Yakult there?

Curd is a household staple here in India, homemade is easy and best and you don't need fancy equipment in a warm environment. Might need a curd-maker if you're in a cooler area/varying day/night temperatures.
Yakult disagrees with me lol thankyou for the susgestion tho

Reactions: 24
A leopard doesn't change its spots...

''delighted...that Harry did the right thing.''
Comical that GB cropped the video, we can't see her hands.
Things are ''OK'' if Lady C moves her hands (gesticulates) if her hands are down , on her legs or chair she's obfuscating something , or is concerned , even if it's minor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My husband had a digestive disorder and now he drinks Actimel yoghurt drinks which seems to have helped. Yacult is also available but he prefers the taste of the Actimel.
thankies will try that one

Reactions: 22
Lady C

Ramifications of KC's illness? TRF have to be careful it doesn't lower its guard if the Harkles try to reconcile. Good that Haz is seeing his Pa (if genuine concern) and even better that Smeg is staying in Montecito. As long as Smeg and Haz are still together there will be no rapproachment but now they have a good excuse to come back to the UK.

The Harkles' desperate finances? Haz is trying to organise a polo match in Santa Barbara, participants are being asked to pay 10k dollars apiece to Archewell for the privilege. Many have turned down the offer. Smeg has approached a jewellery designer for a collab.

Legal concept of privacy? Will Haz be entitled to further protection of his privacy as he has violated his own privacy.

Why didn't Smeg use Doria for Lidl's name? Doria is not an aristocrat or member of TRF. As a proud woman of colour Smeg opted instead for TLQ's pet name and the late Diana's first name.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Charles probably just wanted to rest and was thinking I have to deal with this hole now.

I'd imagine Harry came in and said "I'm here because I heard you had cancer."

Then Camilla said ok and hit him with the:

d044b222-115e-4f62-bc61-795b9e9855bb_text.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Ha ha ha ha

So embarrassing for the Stoat - he leaks that he is making a "mercy dash" to his father's side to deflect attention from Africa Parks - he gets driven to Clarence House in a huge motorcade - then 45 minutes after arrival his time, is up and KC is off to Sandringham obviously no invite for the Stoat to stay at Sandringham So if you include the time getting in and out of the car and schlepping up the stairs etc at Clarence house- he got a about 30 minutes or less with KC 🤣 🤣 Possibly enough time for a cup of tea and a biscuit but no more hospitality than that.

It seems as though KC didn't want to be Netflix content spend quality time with the Stoat and William is not interested at all.

So the Stoat is kicking his heels now after the drama - what will he do now? Back to LA? Dinner with Eugenie? Will Soho house still allow him in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Do you think Edward’s “week off” was so he could pop up to St Andrew’s and break the news about KC’s health to Louise?
Maybe sound her out about taking on a few royal duties?

• Wow
Reactions: 39
GB News -
Cameron Walker - 'no-one seems to know where H is staying - plenty of rooms presumably could be made available for him.. eg in Buck House. He no longer has access to Frogmore Cottage of course as he lost that as a result of his book Spare' :LOL:

Comes around on a loop - so that's been heard a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Haha, 23 minute visit or there about, he barely would have had time to hop out of the car.

"You say goodbye, and I say hello, hello, hello", 😃 😃 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.