Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #415 Sorry you're ill, can I see the Will?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
So they've driven the scumbag through red lights. I can't link the video as I'm blocked by the person who uploaded it and The Telegraph have nicked it 😂

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 15.37.29.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I would love if KC3 and the grey suits set up Harry being met with security and rushed to Clarence House...for a five minute meeting. Ta ta...I'm off to Sandringham, hope you had something else that brought you here.

Literally cuts the legs out of Hawwy's claim that he is not given proper security in the UK and that KC3 is aching for a reconciliation.

Even better would be if KC3 summoned him just to present him with papers voluntarily removing himself and his kids from the LoS. I don't care about the titles, I just don't want him near the throne.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Don’t know if this is relevant ..but I just strolled past Clarence House and I heard someone shout really loudly “ I Am NOT a BANK !!!!”
Ahhhh was that you walking past? I was there cleaning windows today… had a quick peek🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
"Uhhh hi, it's me, Hazza..."
"What do you want this time?"
"I'm in London, thought I'd come over..."
"Sorry no, Catherine is not feeling well and cannot see any outsiders."
"Let's just have a beer together then, you know, bros and all...?"
"Ah, sorry... No can do. Got kids to take care of, work to do... I'm sure you understand... oh that's right, you don't."
"But I'm at the gate already... could you just buzz..." *William hangs up* "Willy? Hello? Can you hear me...?"

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It would be horribly embarrassing if he rushed back in dramatic fashion, had a short meeting and then everyone either left London or went about their business. Horribly embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
No tea and biscuits?! Just 5 mins with KC
"Waaagh they didn't give me tea or even a cookie (he's American now). William got a sausage!"

Charles is probably asking the same thing.

He appears to have run away to Norfolk after a "brief" meeting.

View attachment 2739665

Now what? Back to LA? More PR? What a fool.
Very eco-friendly 👌🌿

Next instalment of Spore:

"... and I runneth to my dying father and was so full of love for my dear brother, when Wills sock me and tear me another one . This time I flew so hard to break the ancient wooden door. And all I could think was "Why Willy?!?"...."
I love that name. Brilliant! You deserve a dancing mushie. :m

My IBS has kicked in today I swear it is linked to horrid hazza coming over
I had a wicked thought relating IBS and Sparry. The CAS Squad will be in touch 😉

Also, hope you feel better soon ❤

For probiotics - do you get Yakult there?

Curd is a household staple here in India, homemade is easy and best and you don't need fancy equipment in a warm environment. Might need a curd-maker if you're in a cooler area/varying day/night temperatures.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The fact that he was in such a rush to come to the UK tells me that he is in the UK for another reason and IMO it is to do with the status of his marriage.
Either that or maybe it has to do with his numerous lawsuits against his Father's Government and/or the newspapers.

Reactions: 32
I really hope it's not all part of some big plan to integrate and rehabilitate the traitor back in the fold. A slow but steady build of all 'positive' news stories about him. A bit like what they did to build Camilla's reputation.

I think all the UK press and media have had orders to only print positive stories, and that explains the very sudden change of tack by those who previously called him out on his atrocious behaviour. And to deflect from the African Parks scandal. BP helping him?

Or maybe I'm over thinking this
Nah, it’s far too soon for the rehabilitation to start-he was in Jamaica just last week sticking it to the institution after all so he clearly isn’t ready to be rehabilitated either. This is just pr for him and click bait for the media

• Sick
Reactions: 47
They're missing another golden opportunity to prove where the leaks are coming from. KCIII should give him a bit of information that's "speshul" and watch what unfolds.
like the WAGatha Christie? how should it be named? Charlock Holmes?

i do hope KC beats cancer and recovers. and those two cunts can duck off then duck off some more.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It would be horribly embarrassing if he rushed back in dramatic fashion, had a short meeting and then everyone either left London or went about their business. Horribly embarrassing.
Not really.
He may leave even if Charles & William begged on their knees for forgiveness .
It's a complex (self inflicted media situation )
If Harry stays ''too long'' the optics in the public eye (including squad types) will be that ''Charles is worse than we are being told.''
So it's a balancing act, a impossible one with the media vultures demanding their $$$.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“HARRY AT KINGS SIDE” they’re leading with now, what about his other son who is also very much around DM? You know the heir, who didn’t get his wife’s mouthpiece to call his father a racist in a book. They make me sick, all of a sudden it’s hero Harry, oh do duck off.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

It would be glorious! I’m also not convinced that he was invited over as such?

BP - all good here, having treatment, no worries! Wills and the relevant family are doing their stuff, no need for panic - I’m off to Norfolk for a bit of r and r.

HARRY - I must save Pa! Make sure he has all the right people around him!

BP/KC/tPOWs/Queen/Anne…..who the duck invited you?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.