Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Monarch might have requested it ; we will never know.
For all their cuntishness h&m , behind the scenes he is a close relation. We won't know and neither will the paparazzi.

The Princess of Wales recovering; her Husband the Prince is there for her & the kids, and for his Father, The King. Queen Camilla and all the others will support them and The King will be treated.

Life goes on.......

Reactions: 37
The fact that he has come over on the first flight out makes me wonder if he was perhaps already planning to come to the UK before it was announced that Charles had cancer as it seems strange that he was able to get a flight at such short notice as surely all the flights heading to Heathrow would have been fully booked.
Money talks so someone from the grey suits brigade have probably pulled a few strings and bumped someone onto the next flight!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Most wives support their husbands at times like this but not Meghan 🙄 Her embarrassment over being disliked by the general public is much more important of course.

If KC3 is very ill there's not much time left to introduce the flatpacks. They should have come over quietly with the kids and kept all the information private. With a bit of careful planning the whole family could arrive and leave without any intrusion from the press or anyone knowing they were here.
Perhaps she’s forbidden to come. We can but hope

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm more interested in where that car goes after Clarence House...

Soho House? or have the family found him somewhere to crash? The answer to that will be more telling than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So he gets the VIP treatment even though he no longer wants to be an official royal. Not good optics, however you look at it. The security risk is only there because he announced he was bloody coming.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
So he gets the VIP treatment even though he no longer wants to be an official royal. Not good optics, however you look at it. The security risk is only there because he announced he was bloody coming.
spot on... he could've already been in the country with no fanfare if he'd have chosen to.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Money talks so someone from the grey suits brigade have probably pulled a few strings and bumped someone onto the next flight!

I’m that person that ALWAYS volunteers to be bumped and I have enjoyed some pretty awesome ‘rewards’ as a result - I always let the airline know when I check in even if there’s a few of us. It has its benefits! I’d have even been bumped for Hazno but not for Migraine she’s no business coming here.

Reactions: 29
So the prick gets rewarded. I cannot believe he has the nerve to face Camilla and Anne, let alone William. Hopefully he will out by the end of the day

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can’t believe we have to wait another year to see all the hideously mortifying things she’s going to do at the next IG (if they’re even still together by then). Her marching reminded me of an alien that had just landed on earth and they were desperately trying to blend in by copying what everyone else was doing.

IMG_5702.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Is it a "family" rift when one member (and his wife) is picking fights and publicly insulting and lying about everyone else? 🤔 There should be a better term for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Do you get the impression the allegations are sexual or bullying?
I'm out of the loop and didn't realise there was stuff going on... I assumed he was an hole because of cheating on his pregnant girlfriend with "I only wear white" spice.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Is it a "family" rift when one member (and his wife) is picking fights and publicly insulting and lying about everyone else? 🤔 There should be a better term for it.
yip agree I feel the same when I hear the words sibling rivalry uttered

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Next instalment of Spore:

"... and I runneth to my dying father and was so full of love for my dear brother, when Wills sock me and tear me another one . This time I flew so hard to break the ancient wooden door. And all I could think was "Why Willy?!?"...."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.