Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much of his wealth would go to William to save taxes, maybe he'll be asked to dole it out? I'm not sure if the monarch to monarch inheritance also includes personal wealth.

If not, then Charles would want to leave the bulk of it to Camilla, some to his trusted aides etc, some to charity maybe, some to grandchildren.

Maybe he'll leave a good amount to Sparry because he's his son and also so he would maybe not bug William (fat chance of that leech laying off), but if he's as wise as we hope, he'd leave that money in a trust or some other way that Smegs, or even he himself can't access easily. Their frustration would be quite enjoyable. Hopefully by then William would have dealt with them in a way that they couldn't take it out on him and his family 🤞
A Trust is a very good idea. Then MM couldn’t spend it all in one go and try to blackmail for more. Poor William. Having to deal with the mess that’s his brother
---
I am sorry about what you had to go through. I remember from when we were taking care of my grandma that there were always these members of family who did nothing but when they appeared they suddenly had ideas about everything and wanted to change things that were already organised.

I was just thinking-isn't Harry's situation so reminding of some family situations many people know when the estranged member of family or that sibling that doesn't usually care finally decides to appear in crisis situation and that person is more celebrated (even if they do not do anything or even mess with already organised care or help) than those people who are there all along and everyday. As if the more asshole you are the biggest praise you get when you decide to appear to "help".

I want to believe Harry's intentions are good and I also hope Charles will be fine.

But how low is the bar (esp.for men) that it is such an "achievement" that the almost 40 years old men is travelling to see his father after his diagnosis. It is what people do and as an outsider not from UK I cannot believe how big of an "event" it is that Harry is coming (will he get an award for that).
I’m sure he will but a ‘Son of the Year’ award

• Sick
Reactions: 29

So the IG start today. I wonder when the Ho will turn up, after her ever so devout motherhooding. Anyone think she may show up before Haz? Creased shorts, jacket sleeves rolled up - of course this will be her go to wardrobe as it'll be snowing in Vancouver. 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I advise that you don't look at the DM online as they are now pushing H & M to return.
It really beggars belief.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

So the IG start today. I wonder when the Ho will turn up, after her ever so devout motherhooding. Anyone think she may show up before Haz? Creased shorts, jacket sleeves rolled up - of course this will be her go to wardrobe as it'll be snowing in Vancouver. 🙄😂
The Canadian Games start on 6 February 2025, not today. Does anyone know the date of when the pre-event in Canada is supposed to take place?

Reactions: 25
I hope Hazno visits and Madame dumps him over the phone and when he flies back US customs/border control detain him over his drug-use and visa. I think that would be the best thing EVER. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I advise that you don't look at the DM online as they are now pushing H & M to return.
It's insane - Maureen Callaghan has completely changed her tune and is writing basically a love letter to poor Harry... 🤮

Have we entered an alternate universe? Or the Twilight Zone??????

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I’m sure he will but a ‘Son of the Year’ award
I found some awards for upholders of family values on Google. I'm sure they'll find one to buy.

I was just thinking-isn't Harry's situation so reminding of some family situations many people know when the estranged member of family or that sibling that doesn't usually care finally decides to appear in crisis situation and that person is more celebrated (even if they do not do anything or even mess with already organised care or help) than those people who are there all along and everyday. As if the more asshole you are the biggest praise you get when you decide to appear to "help".
😂 Been through that with three of my grandparents (first grandmother passed when I was very young, it was quite another story, but with the same results as you mentioned).

My parents didn't want to mess with the arrangements already in place or step on toes, especially when their parents (living with or near my uncles and aunts who'd got all the family wealth) were getting better care than we would have been able to afford. So they'd go to the hospitals when called, help out as directed, quietly did all the dirty work and didn't raise a fuss or go around telling people exactly how they were serving their parents.

The end result being that my parents have been declared as bad children who did nothing for their parents. Narc uncle's narc wife who was eating and playing cards with her friends on the bed next to my grandma who was constantly suffering a series of strokes is praised as the ultimate "DIL who turned out to be better than the daughter".

So yep, the loudest PR wins. And who does loud PR when their parent is unwell/dying/dead? Assholes like Sparry.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It's insane - Maureen Callaghan has completely changed her tune and is writing basically a love letter to poor Harry... 🤮

Have we entered an alternate universe? Or the Twilight Zone??????
What if all this was a ploy to take the attention off Catherine, encourage men to seek tests and treatment for prostate-related issues, push a certain treatment, and at the same time give Sparry a way out of his marriage and bring him back to the family? So many birds with one stone.

If Charles wants him back he can keep Sparry in a dungeon somewhere out of sight. No one needs that spanner.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
It's click bait and to generate ad revenue. All the comments are flooded with anti Harkle sentiment so I think it's done purely for the purposes of being incendiary. And, perhaps, to keep themselves out of trouble and showing themselves to be balanced in their reporting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Jmo, but this whole H visit is deflection against the AP scandal and his and her increasing low popularity across the globe

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
It's just been reported Hazbeen has arrived in the UK. :rolleyes: Whatever next? That he stopped at services for a wee and a meal deal?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Harry & Meghan #415

We've got your number H and sorry, its the wrong one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The Canadian Games start on 6 February 2025, not today. Does anyone know the date of when the pre-event in Canada is supposed to take place?

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will head north from Feb. 14 to Feb. 16 for the Invictus Games Vancouver Whistler 2025's One Year to Go celebrations. Over their three-day visit, the couple will join members of the participating nations' Winter Training Camp, which provides an opportunity for members of the International Invictus Community, including team managers, coaches and competitors, to experience winter adaptive sports ahead of the Games next year.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Funny how Catherine can arrive and leave hospital in total secrecy yet the spare prick is photographed on every part of his journey. Probably by his own paps.
---
Why do the abusive ones always get all the attention?
Cos they shout the loudest?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Funny how Catherine can arrive and leave hospital in total secrecy yet the spare prick is photographed on every part of his journey. Probably by his own paps.
---

Cos they shout the loudest?
Empty vessels always make the most noise

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.