Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced he came to sign a legal document that needed to be done in person, in the King’s presence. As someone previously said, I don’t think he gives a ‘flaming firetruck’ about his UK based family.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think it’s great. Sustainable fashion and it was the late Queens. I always wondered what would happen to her clothing after she passed away. Does anyone know what will happen to them?
That's a great question. We saw the platty joob outfits on display and every palace had a few historical ensembles displayed but Google had this:
Screenshot_20240207_063603_Samsung Internet.jpg

Now we're not getting a 3rd book from Angela Kelly 😕
---
I think you have found a better deal 😆
WHAT??? Geez I got another for my mom at $9!!! Since I'll have 2 any suggestions? Should I see if a library wants it? I'm happy to mail it to one of you guys if I can get a sneaky address!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Harry & Meghan # 415 Hazno's Visit...Over In The Blink Of An Eye, Goodbye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
ETA He really does look a fool. All that effort for 30 mins with his father. I think he can put this down as a fail and I'm surprised he dares show his face in Montecito.
Honestly there was absolutely no point in him coming over. It just makes him look stupid and desperate.

Reactions: 45
If , as it looks , Charles has had no truck with Harry , then l am so proud & pleased with him . It must have been so difficult for him to stick to grey rocking 'The darling boy ' .
Absolutely.
I was just thinking, Charles had to deal with the news of his illness being made public, first of all. That goes with the territory, and so be it.

On a personal level, he probably wanted as little fuss as possible. He probably wants to keep things going as near to normal as he can and is most likely tired and maybe not feeling the best, in general.
Then he has to endure all the nonsense of Harry flying over to visit. Once again Harry and Meghan have put themselves first. Because I can well believe she thought it would be a great plan! It also had the doomsayers surmising that Charles was practically on his deathbed, with Harry rushing over to see him 🙄

You don't force your presence on someone at a time like that, imo. By all means, contact him, of course if Charles allows him to have his number and come to see him when he actually says he would like to be visited. Now that might be the 12th of never but hey ho, Harry has made his choices and that's just how it is.

Also as has been said, two transatlantic flights, jeepers, so much for being mindful of the environment! 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Funnily enough the sun's just come out where I live.

Couldn't Harry afford two nights in the Premier Inn or something? Does he have to get back in order to feed the chickens?

To really rub it in, Charles should go out and publicly sit for an hour with some completely random stranger from the village this afternoon. "Look I've got more time for this guy than for Harry"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m convinced he came to sign a legal document that needed to be done in person, in the King’s presence. As someone previously said, I don’t think he gives a ‘flaming firetruck’ about his UK based family.
Remember I’m American and know nothing of how these things work…but would he have to sign in person to relinquish his titles? I would love that to be a condition in order to stay in the will.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
That’s exactly what I was just logging on to say! No point flying all that way for a 30 minute “you alright dad? How’s your treatment?” Chat

Reactions: 32
More pictures at Heathrow:

1707317684417.png
1707317672856.png
1707317727526.png

1707317759538.png
1707317775863.png

If he hadn't used his father's illness as PR, noone would have known he was snubbed like this. He could have gotten in and out without anyone knowing any details. But he leaks like a sieve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Doesn't the outcast have to pay a Hefty fee if he's domiciled in the UK more than a certain number of full days per year? I recall something vaguely about that being the reason for his 36 hour non-visits?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I've just noticed of all the flights taking off from Heathrow the Los Angeles flight is the only one that is delayed and it is delayed until 16:50.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Who's the dude in the top hat and why is he dressed as if for the Royal Enclosure at Ascot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That’s exactly what I was just logging on to say! No point flying all that way for a 30 minute “you alright dad? How’s your treatment?” Chat
Probably spent most of the time talking about his frostbitten todger as if he knew what his dad is going through.
"Hello Pa... It's me, Harry. How are you doing? Does your todger hurt? I can totally relate as you might have read my book, I had a frostbitten todger you see, I used mummy's facial cream for it... maybe you'd like to try?"
"Ah son... Nice to see you after such a long time... I'm afraid my ailment is something a bit different than that... No, I do not need to see that old tube, please put it back... I'm afraid we should already be going with Camilla..."
"Dad, I really came to also ask if I'm still in your will, I mean I know that you love me more than Willy... We're going through some tough times with Meghan... Please could you arrange a full time police protection for us... and money, I need money..."
"Son... I've told you time and time again, you're my son but I'm not a bank... Must go... Thank you for your thoughts... "
---

View attachment 2741832View attachment 2741831View attachment 2741835
View attachment 2741836View attachment 2741837

If he hadn't used his father's illness as PR, noone would have known he was snubbed like this. He could have gotten in and out without anyone knowing any details. But he leaks like a sieve.
Gotta love that California tan... His face is the same shade as the sparse hair he has left. :LOL: Is it just me or does he look embarrassed but is trying to smile like it's nothing? Or completely believes he got some insider info on what's ailing Kate. I hope he was fed such a silly lie only an idiot like him could believe it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2741832View attachment 2741831View attachment 2741835
View attachment 2741836View attachment 2741837

Why can't the lazy duck wheel his own suitcase along? We're supposed to believe he's this hero ace pilot but he has to have a crowd of people to manage his bag for him?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.