Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't the lazy duck wheel his own suitcase along? We're supposed to believe he's this hero ace pilot but he has to have a crowd of people to manage his bag for him?
I'd also like to know if the old rumour is true that TSA agents once went through his bag and all his underwear had skidmarks on it. If true, I think this answers your question. Too lazy to even wipe.
On second thought... I don't even need to know :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Probably spent most of the time talking about his frostbitten todger as if he knew what his dad is going through.
"Hello Pa... It's me, Harry. How are you doing? Does your todger hurt? I can totally relate as you might have read my book, I had a frostbitten todger you see, I used mummy's facial cream for it... maybe you'd like to try?"
"Ah son... Nice to see you after such a long time... I'm afraid my ailment is something a bit different than that... No, I do not need to see that old tube, please put it back... I'm afraid we should already be going with Camilla..."
"Dad, I really came to also ask if I'm still in your will, I mean I know that you love me more than Willy... We're going through some tough times with Meghan... Please could you arrange a full time police protection for us... and money, I need money..."
"Son... I've told you time and time again, you're my son but I'm not a bank... Must go... Thank you for your thoughts... "
---

Gotta love that California tan... His face is the same shade as the sparse hair he has left. :LOL: Is it just me or does he look embarrassed but is trying to smile like it's nothing? Or completely believes he got some insider info on what's ailing Kate. I hope he was fed such a silly lie only an idiot like him could believe it.
That's exactly what l thought . He looks like he is faking his smile but the smile has died in his eyes . Fake it to make it. We got you sussed Supercunt .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
In the mind of Smeg, the screenplay in her head went like this:
King alerts to his diagnosis
Harry is booked by PR people to fly to bedside (even if there is no "bedside" yet
All press and Backgrid informed so every move by H is covered
Palace informed of visit
Harry is granted woo woo police cars to go to to meeting (great optics!!)
Outfit chosen of black turtleneck sweater not grey t shirt(sombre!!!!)
Maximum exposure of arrival secured

On arrival, the whole family would be awaiting his arrival, perched on antique chairs, in a drawing room.

The denouement
Harry sweeps in, addresses the gathering, and is welcomed back as the chosen one, to the immense relief of the monarchy, and the public!!!!

Deluded bleep! She's watched too many episodes of Poirot!!!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ok. Just for a split second of undeserved generosity towards Hawwy and his nano-visit
Perhaps King Chuck told him to go home to his loving wife in the face of the mega storm and risk of mudslides /flooding so as not to make it out thst the prognosis for The King is so serious as to warrant more than a fleeing visit.
Ok that's enough generosity out of me: he left because none of gis friends would take his calls and he looked desperate sticking around after having signed whatever secret document.... he is pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd also like to know if the old rumour is true that TSA agents once went through his bag and all his underwear had skidmarks on it. If true, I think this answers your question. Too lazy to even wipe.
On second thought... I don't even need to know :sick:
Mummy didn't teach him to wipe his own ass obviously 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lol I love he only got 45 mins obviously told to sling his hook and no extra money. Horrible greedy tit bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
So what's the betting that Hazno and/or Megain had already pitched/sold a story to Page 6/People/TMZ - possibly via Scooby - to dish the juicy details of Charles' and Catherine's Royal illnesses. But the RF refused to play ball and Hazno got a quick courtesy meet-and-greet with KC and sent on his way ... and no reaction at all from PPoW.

I would not be at all surprised if he was fed one or two titbits of deliberate misinformation to see if they leak out. Nobody trusts the treacherous weasel.

Funny how he avoided being papped for 24 hours after Clarence house but suddenly re-surfaces again to grab a headline.

So much for eco-credentials - 24 hours of flying for 30 mins with his dad.
Ala Rooney vs Vardy Now that would be juicy

Reactions: 20
I've got a bloody cold sore now , look what this has done to me, it's all the stress and hatred whirling inside me and made me have a break out . Damn you Harry !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly there was absolutely no point in him coming over. It just makes him look stupid and desperate.
This was all ever about optics - he said he was coming just 3 mins after KCs announcement, and scabies also said same within mins, just time to contact Backgrid to ensure maximum coverage.
And conveniently all mention in press re African Parks is gone...for now

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
If , as it looks , Charles has had no truck with Harry , then l am so proud & pleased with him . It must have been so difficult for him to stick to grey rocking 'The darling boy ' .
It must be the most difficult thing in the world every parents worst nightmare. No chance of any reconciliation until Smeg announces divorce then he will have to grovel for years Utterly horrendous I feel for the RF. I hope smeg dumps Harry before KC dies it's the only chance for any hope of them being on good terms.

Reactions: 22
More pictures at Heathrow:

View attachment 2741832View attachment 2741831View attachment 2741835
View attachment 2741836View attachment 2741837

If he hadn't used his father's illness as PR, noone would have known he was snubbed like this. He could have gotten in and out without anyone knowing any details. But he leaks like a sieve.

Is that the bodyguard who had his hand on Meghan's ass in the Hertz fiasco?

What is wrong with Harry's feet - have they always pointed out at a 45 degree angle or has it just been something I've noticed since he hooked up with TW?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

What is wrong with Harry's feet - have they always pointed out at a 45 degree angle or has it just been something I've noticed since he hooked up with TW?
Yes that's the same bodyguard, wonder who drew the short straw and is guarding Smegz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It must be the most difficult thing in the world every parents worst nightmare. No chance of any reconciliation until Smeg announces divorce then he will have to grovel for years Utterly horrendous I feel for the RF. I hope smeg dumps Harry before KC dies it's the only chance for any hope of them being on good terms.
It must be awful for them because they still love Harry and have memories and history with him growing up . It's just not how it is meant to be bless them , no amount of money can make up for this happening in full view of the public and 'for human view displayed' . Very sad for them .

Reactions: 19
He doesn't look very upset. I wonder if he got told how much KC was going to leave him in his will.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It must be awful for them because they still love Harry and have memories and history with him growing up . It's just not how it is meant to be bless them , no amount of money can. Make up for this happening and all for human view displayed . Very sad for them .
It's same for all of us with narcs in the family, isn't it? Not all memories are bad and they can occasionally resemble human beings. That's why it is so difficult to cut contact completely. And we desperately want to believe they could change and love us, even when it looks unlikely. It is super hard to accept that it will never happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

He probably puts the lifts in the wrong shoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.