Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Yes, @ChipDex , it's certainly boggled my mind muchly. It's probably because I spent a long while as an educator and, shall we say, 'fixer'.
Are you an educator?
Haz was 28 yo when he composed and sent that 7yo level letter. It's gobsmacking.

It looks to me like a key piece of the puzzle, especially if we remember the examiner at the Regular Commissions Board later reported his written exam as 'at the level of an 11yo'.

His nursery and reception teachers would have spotted some of his challenges - one superficial report I've just read in The Sun is telling,

One could interpret this behaviour as somewhat tinged with neuro-diversity, spectrumish.

I would suggest that the supremely privileged system he was born into, coupled with his teachers who probably wouldn't dare to suggest he had issues, have failed him disastrously.

View attachment 2722414

View attachment 2722415

Unfortunately, the piece in which the army entrance examiner characterises Hazno's written performance as that of an 11yo is hidden somewhere.
“Skipping Uni”? You can only skip Uni if you had the qualifications to get in in the first place, surely?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
Dunno what you are all on about. Hazno and his qween sat in those seats as a sweet nod to me (cheapseats)

She was in the parachute cos hazno flew them to jamaica

• Haha
  • Heart

cjguk

VIP Member
I have a bad feeling about Harry.
He reminds me of a neighbour’s son. Over indulged, frequently in trouble but parents covered up for him. Didn’t work at school but not a problem as Dad would get him a job. Car needs petrol, mum will fill it up. Needs cash, Dad will help.
Started using recreational drugs, not an addict as such but just now and again for fun.

As he got older life became difficult. Mum and Dad split so it was harder to get his hands on spending money. Dad got him a job, but he didn’t realise he actually had to work so that soon ended. His friends grew up and realised he was a liability so stopped seeing him, inviting him on nights out.

It didn’t end well.

Harry doesn’t look happy. His wife humiliates him in public. His family have disowned him.
Something needs to happen to rescue him before the worst happens
I'd be quite happy that no-one rescues him, after all he's done he deserves nothing

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Yes but she cut off the bubble wrap boobs section of the dress this time and wore a cami from Primark instead.

Note to Meghan - it was the whole dress that looked awful not just the top.
If I would have handed that skirt into my lecturer on my design degree years ago Chita I would have had it chucked straight back to me and told to take the bulk out & get the darts in pronto to make it less like a sack of spuds! Which makes me question does she ever have anything sent for her and her measurements or is her assistant just getting her hands on a sample as no one’s sending her anything anymore!

• Haha
  • Wow

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I still maintain that BP/KP et al were blindsided. It was the flat packs legal right when HLMTQE passed for them to be titled and yet no one knew of anything until THEY announced it, unapproved it would appear. I think machinations are happening and the never complain, never explain is at play and the Harkles are going to fall so far from Grace, so very quickly it will finish them. I know it’s not a popular opinion but it’s my belief.

• Heart
  • Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Lady C, Tom Bower and other authors as well as the media must have been warned off from someone on high, from printing or saying anything to with surrogacy or birth questions. But why? I thought we had freedom of expression and freedom of the press.

I wonder what would happen if one of them did in fact broach the subject. Who would be the one to sue them? BP? Wouldn't it then all have to go to Court?
In a TV interview about a year ago, Tom Bower started talking about the Flatpacks but was shut down immediately and told to move on. In another interview he said that he had been "warned off" by the Palace. But we knew this already didn't we?

Why, because the Palace know the Flatpacks aren't real or eligible to be In the LoS.
If the Sussexes had carried out this plan solo, or tried to, it would have been game over years ago. The reason it's limping on is because of RF involvement.

• Sick
  • Wow

wisebutwild

VIP Member
We are seriously breaking all Tattle records, including how many posts can be in one thread:)

So shiny new one, and beautiful title thanks to our own divine @LadyMuck.

Minutae from prevoius one:
- Harlod new low height
- houskeepers
- grift to Jamayca

As always I hope some more eloquent soul to recapitulate it.

Old one

Harry & Meghan #410 The Living Legend of failed Litigation | Tattle Life

And just to start as it is supposed to start:

View attachment 2714892
I love these clips ...... how the mighty are fallen ........ any further back and he will be collecting the tickets and she will be an usherette selling ice creams from a tray!

I notice the row of seats behind them look like they have water bottles in the arm rest ...... no such luxury for the Harkles!

Big thanks to @peradetlic for starting this new thread and recap and I love, love, love this title, thanks @LadyMuck, I will be singing this song all day now.

• Haha

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I am the least likely person to say "I told you so" mostly because I don't often trust my own instincts and have been proven wrong.

However, I have always loathed Harry. Never got the Princely love and most eligible batchelor shtick, I always though he was as ugly as sin and a buffoon. Bit Emperors new clothes....

Add to that his allegedly appalling and abusive treatment of his horses (Polo) and I couldn't abide him. Hated him in fact.

Since his repellent behaviour towards his family and marriage to that horrible woman, I have sadly be proven right.All royal titles should be removed asap. Why he is still allowed profit off them is mind boggling.
God Harry always creeped me out a bit. I reminded me of the wealthy "hooray Henries" that my brothers went to school with. My brothers went to "Public School" which in England means exclusive private school for those of you not in the UK. We were not that sort of family and I was sent to the local state, bog standard Comprehensive, because, you know girls dont really need an education .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The school was full of very wealthy, entitled jerks who thought that they had an absolute divine right to their wealth. standard of living and that they were inherently superior. They were born to be in charge (actually heard the Headmaster say this at "Speech Day" prizegiving). So they would take their driving tests on their 17th birthday (learned to drive on daddy's estate), mummy and daddy would buy cars, flats, fully fund gap years abroad, skiing and Uni and then provide contacts for jobs. But in private their would be scathing about "poor" people wanting a living wage and pretended not to understand why it was harder to find a job in the dying pit and steel towns of the North. One guy saw no irony in saying this stuff but then failed all of his Alevels because of partying - but of course *he* had daddy's contacts so within a couple of days he had a job in banking in the city.

• Angry
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Eventually, with all these cheap seats at second-rate events, Harold is going to lose his shit and go totally ape in front of cameras.

Excellent 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

StSaturnindeLucian

In that little clip of them discovering their (premium) seats, anyone noticed how nervous the assistant was, looking over at Harry's thunderous expression?
I bet there was a mega toddler tantrum at the end of the night...

• Haha
  • Heart

What could go wrong?

Thanks for shiny new thread and great title 😁

Few things struck me about the glamorous premiere:

A. The place looked like an 80's fleapit.

B. How many empty seats?!

C. They didn't seem to qualify even for a water freebie.

Surely even Harold must wonder how he got there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

InsomniNat

Oh this has really tickled me, they just have one humiliation after another don’t they, what an international laughing stock, and good they deserve it, they shouldn’t have been out publicly in Jamaica with the PM after what happened to W and C and they damn well knew it, and that’s why the karma bus has come and thrown eggs on their face yet again

• Haha
  • Heart

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
The whole thing is a complete car crash. First Harry and his silly award and now this. They are just one joke after another.

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
I asked AI to draw the Harkles getting some popcorn, for some reason it put them working behind the counter, not in front. no clue what the words mean!

8-E5zAsSzkQ7RGHMW.png

• Haha
  • Wow
It looks like they had a whole row to themselves...what a shame. If I was sat on the same row as them two I would get up for the loo...'scuse me, sorry, 'scuse me sorry'....then send my husband a few minutes later. ...😂. Just to watch her struggling with that stupid dress.

• Haha