Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thought this YT was interesting. The actual red carpet. Watch arrival of sussexes around 27 secs in

When an assistant is talking to Meghan, Meghan does that tongue thing with her mouth that she does when she is threatened. I think the assistant looks anxious for a split second, but she may be under stress for all kinds of reasons. I notice the lady in the cream dress is smiling then her face drops as Meghan moves in for photo op.

Bizarre there was a VIP area that didn't have enough room for them. Harry clearly stopped in his tracks as he walked down the aisle...they hadn't told him . He left to try and sort it out. She will be absolutely furious 😯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

D. A.

VIP Member
I am surprised she didn't "Do a Wimbledon" & demand all the peasants are removed from her presence.....🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I have a bad feeling about Harry.
He reminds me of a neighbour’s son. Over indulged, frequently in trouble but parents covered up for him. Didn’t work at school but not a problem as Dad would get him a job. Car needs petrol, mum will fill it up. Needs cash, Dad will help.
Started using recreational drugs, not an addict as such but just now and again for fun.

As he got older life became difficult. Mum and Dad split so it was harder to get his hands on spending money. Dad got him a job, but he didn’t realise he actually had to work so that soon ended. His friends grew up and realised he was a liability so stopped seeing him, inviting him on nights out.

It didn’t end well.

Harry doesn’t look happy. His wife humiliates him in public. His family have disowned him.
Something needs to happen to rescue him before the worst happens
Nah, bollox to the hateful cunt. He's as bad as she is, they both deserve misery. I won't forgive & forget.
I can Harbour a grudge for Decades, etc 😎😎

" Never give a sucker an even break".

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Did the Stoat come back to watch the film?

In the video 2 - the one where the women with the popcorn are taking selfies - you see Megain and the Stoat in the background having, what looked like heated words, then the Stoat storms off with the bodyguard scuttling to try and get after him.

In video 1 you see the Stoat stop dead in his tracks when he realises that they are being seated in a bog-basic row with no freebies (and a dirty floor). Even the bodyguard seating in the row behind has free water.

Megain has totally overdressed for this event and trying to stuff her ballgown into the cheap seats. While there are a few people in slip style maxi dresses - a lot of the crowd seems to be in casual wear, tracksuits, crop trousers and baseball hats.

Ironically, that stupid black and white striped tube dress that she wore to dinner this summer would actually have been appropriate here

• Heart

InsomniNat

Leilani gives an honest opinion of Andrew Holness and that he was Smeg's target in Jamaica. İmo, Lady C was rather too biased in support of him.

A fun fact, my sons great grandmother worked at a hotel in Jamaica, she was heavily pregnant and on maternity leave so this could have been late 60s maybe, and she was requested to come back as the only one they trusted to look after the queens rooms. Obviously it was an honour and she waddled back into work ❤

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Thank you for the shiny new thread, and I LOVE the title! ❤👌🤗🕯

Haven't caught up yet, but having known my grifting narc wife of narc uncle and an assortment of other grifters of different varieties, I'm not surprised that not a second went by when Smegs wasn't grifting and merching. After all, that's what she joined the BRF for (apart from potentially ruining the monarchy/becoming Kween) 🤷
BIB Now things are starting to come to light you could be right ..... her idea was to join the BRF so she could make millions for herself by using her Royal name to merch goods around the world. It was reported that when she was on an official royal visit somewhere she said “I can't believe I’m not getting paid for doing this.” I now so believe that she said this.

I don’t think originally her intention would have been to ruin the monarchy ..... why bite the hand that feeds you will line your pockets with untold riches while you swan about posing but doing sweet FA in terms of hard work.

‘Ruining the monarchy’ only became her aim when they got wise to her plans and they told her ‘No, you can’t do that’ ....... she had never been told No before in her life and I imagine this caused some huge arguments until eventually she was told to leave if she couldn’t live by the Palace rules.

Left in a fit of rage or thrown out, either way the rest of her/their lives will be spent trying to get revenge on the BRF ....... what a way to live!

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I hope they stay miserable for DECADES, with FUCK-ALL.

pair of nasty, lying, plug-ugly, frightful skid-marks.

They are lucky that I'm in a splendid mood tonight otherwise I'd have really let rip 😃😎😎

• Haha

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Lol, still lots of stuff floating around about the Ho & handbag ..
View attachment 2721849
Don’t know how much of this is true but after the joint photo shoot of the four of them on the red carpet vids show Brian Robbins dragging his wife away by the hand from the Harkles as Peg tries to start up a conversation with his wife.

If they had travelled to Jamaica on the same plane as them no doubt Peg had been chewing his ear off the whole time until he couldn’t stand it any longer. Don’t blame him if he didn’t want to travel back with her.

Regarding sticking them in the ‘cheap seats’, JMO but I suspect this was the PM‘s idea. He had little respect for Wills and Catherine when they were in Jamaica on an official visit so he wouldn’t have much respect for the trumped up spare and his Ho. He probably thought it was highly amusing to stick so called royalty in the middle of the riffraf ……. as we all did ……. I still have a good chuckle each time I see their faces when they realise where they have to sit 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Titter Ye Not

So they are having the piss ripped out of them for her outfit and the cheap seats combo in Jamaica and to deflect, it’s revealed that their safety is at risk because there have been a string of burglaries where they may or may not live.

After giving us hours of belly laughs with news of the terrifying chase by a bicycle through NY wearing the gold monstrosity, it was immediately followed by news that their security in Montecito, with concerns for their safety, had arrested a stalker, who turned out to be unaware the twats were/were not pretending to live there.

She really is the kween of rinse and repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
It's been said probably many 1000s of times by sensible, intelligent normal people online and not in a nasty way that
there. is. something. very. wrong. with. her. mind.

I'm going to say it again. As I see it, she exhibits serious signs of a cognitive disorder.
None of us ladies would go out looking like that. The vast majority of us had a few fashion faux pas when young and soon learned how to dress ourselves and we probably asked others for advice too.
Neither would we put on that hideous tomato puff-ball thing.
Or that expensive baggy red blanket trouser suit she wore to the Harlem school in the summer.
Nor the back-of-a-bus green caped effort.
We don't leave price tags on our clothes.
We don't wear trousers that are so long they soon get dirty and frayed at the bottoms.
We wouldn't be seen dead at an official do in shoes that are filthy.
Nor would we neglect to use anti-perspirant when we know we're going to be looked at and snapped by photogs.
We wouldn't parade around car parks in winter coats and scarfs in a Californian summer.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg - you'll think of many more utterly hideous and inappropriate outfits!

We haven't even begun to talk about her obsessions - or are they 'persistent special interests'?
Being photographed.
Being the centre of attention.
Relentlessly targeting and bullying individuals she envies or whom she feels have offended her - and it seems that most people do offend her.
Lying - or is it that she simply doesn't have the ability to engage with consensus reality?
Copying others - in their dress, their writing, their film characters, their lives....
Countless plastic surgeries and other cosmetic 'improvements'.
Intense interest in what the internet is saying about her....
The RF - reportedly since her early teenage years.

Lack of empathy and insight, outbursts of rage, and something that looks like paranoia, always needing a doting man to cling onto for support and to boss around, and the speechifying that is always about me.me.me. me... these are red flag pointers imho.

Any offers as to what plagues her?
Gonorrhea gone to the brain.

Swallowed too many pearl necklaces

Minge has morphed into a diseased badger with snapping teeth.

Crabs entered brain area

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
He's stopped her writing a book because they're so confused now about which version of events to stick to. And, they've hardly any staff left to help them remember. 😂 And they'd need to check in the Tattle Wiki to establish which lies we've cracked. 😜

• Haha

WordSalad

VIP Member
What about the abuse Meghan gave to the late Queen and Prince Philip, the abuse she gave to Princess Charlotte, the princess of wales, queen Camilla, King Charles! She’s abused so many people she deserves what she gets. Even more than the fuck you people shouted in Jamaica. How is liz still employed by the daily mail.
View attachment 2716072
Liz Jones is as delusional as the Ho if she believes she's ever written a 'think piece'.

• Haha

Jusa

VIP Member
I'm so relieved the Princess of Wales is home again; I've been worrying about her, and wish her well with her recovery, and hope she's left in peace by the Sugars and the media.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It was noticeable to me that when the girl was talking to Meghan she looked scared of her as she didn't look at Meghan once and she also looked very nervous and uncomfortable with everything that was going on around her.
I thought exactly the same. I bet Meghan is an awful employer and all her assistants are scared of her.
I’ve taken this from Twitter. It was seen in the comments of a You Tube video …

View attachment 2717476
If Harry was upset about being filmed why did he go? He's clearly not comfortable with this on the video. I feel that Meghan might have mislead him again and he feels a right berk every time she pulls a stunt like this.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Isn't Jamaica supposed to be one of the more dangerous places to visit? I bet Hazno's security team could have done without that headache. :rolleyes:

• Haha

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Bet they’re glad they’ve left all that Royal privilege behind them eh?
Otherwise they might have missed out on all this …

• Haha