Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could this African Parks thing be the story that the Harkles knew was due to come out about now, which the Sugar Thugs were told to stand down on and not comment on?

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Could this African Parks thing be the story that the Harkles knew was due to come out about now, which the Sugar Thugs were told to stand down on and not comment on?
It’s got to be the children, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
duck him he is a nasty,spoilt,deluded,arrogant,spiteful drug addled cun t and he can go to hell and take his ugly,preening pissbag,prune faced old ho with him.

This week I have had a severe outbreak of excema,a tooth removed, conjunctivitis and my glasses have bleeping broken and am wearing an old prescription which makes reading dire.

So my.mood is crappy this week so don't give a duck about this shitcunt!
Nuttynana you have had a very bad week, hope this week and beyond keeps on improving.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
We are seriously breaking all Tattle records, including how many posts can be in one thread:)

So shiny new one, and beautiful title thanks to our own divine @LadyMuck.

Minutae from prevoius one:
- Harlod new low height
- houskeepers
- grift to Jamayca

As always I hope some more eloquent soul to recapitulate it.

Old one

Harry & Meghan #410 The Living Legend of failed Litigation | Tattle Life

And just to start as it is supposed to start:

View attachment 2714892
Sparry is not even taking her seat down... What a Prince 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope these latest revelations regarding the charity Harold is involved with will stop the Harry should go live in Africa tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope these latest revelations regarding the charity Harold is involved with will stop the Harry should go live in Africa tit.

.... and I guess he won't be doing his "white saviour of Africa" documentary - oh and didn't they pitch a documentary to Netflix where the Harkles would visit communities in Africa as white saviours to lecture, i mean "share medical information"

• Sick
Reactions: 37
My fellow tattlers . It actually happened to me. I was Markled. My husband and I went to the movies this weekend. There was a huge cardboard display of Bob Marley One Love movie. I pushed elderly and small children out of the way to get to it. I stood beside it and asked my husband to take a picture of me next to Bob. He tells me to come on . I again asked for a photo. He comes with his large claw hand puts it on my back and nudges me along

The the. Horror. I was lead to cinema #23. This inferior tHeather did not have heated reclining seats. Only regular straight back. I kept a smile on my face and shoved my ball gown into my seat. And sulked as I watched The Beekeeper and drank my cherry coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The Sussex bullying victims had to sign NDAs after some were paid off and some lost their jobs. I remember from reports about Angela Kelly that a grey-faced Man In Grey turned up at her house when The Queen died with an NDA and she had to sign it on the spot. No choice.

Daily Mail
"Royal aide who claims they were bullied by the Duchess of Sussex urges Buckingham Palace to release staff from non-disclosure arrangements and 'reject Harry and Meghan's lies' ahead of Netflix series launch.."
BP didn't want this to come out because they allowed the bullying to go on for 2 years, and when they were forced to "investigate" they buried the resulting report for ever.

Shall I find you some animals Sami?
Now, I wonder how many of those staff had chance to consult with expert NDA solicitors? No one can force an NDA on anyone. How huge were the pay-offs? Money is often a decider for a lot of people - and can make sense. We don't know any of the details.

Angela Kelly's experience as reported just sounds wrong! (I didn't catch that story.) Legally, she did have a choice and had the right to have a solicitor examine the conditions.
But bumping someone to sign something unread on the spot would appear to constitute grounds for negation. Duress.

The Grey Guy sounds like one of those BBC TV licence goons that come round and tries to make women sign that they're guilty of watching telly with no chance to see the evidence! But maybe the NDA had been all checked out by her solicitors and it was an opportune moment for the RF's solicitor to drop by.
Again, we don't know any of the details.

And we're dealing with the RF + MSM.... as we know, the first lot like to fudge things whilst covering themselves in glowing glory and righteousness, and the other lot love twisting things according to their click bait narrative-of-the-week and whether they're needing to suck up or not!

It's all a very maggoty mess and surely one that the RF can't continue to operate in much further.

The more animals the better!! They're far more honest than humans, their deceptions are transparent, few hold grudges (I wouldn't cross an elephant or a cetacean though!). I like the fluffy cuddly ones best!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God Harry always creeped me out a bit. I reminded me of the wealthy "hooray Henries" that my brothers went to school with. My brothers went to "Public School" which in England means exclusive private school for those of you not in the UK. We were not that sort of family and I was sent to the local state, bog standard Comprehensive, because, you know girls dont really need an education .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The school was full of very wealthy, entitled jerks who thought that they had an absolute divine right to their wealth. standard of living and that they were inherently superior. They were born to be in charge (actually heard the Headmaster say this at "Speech Day" prizegiving). So they would take their driving tests on their 17th birthday (learned to drive on daddy's estate), mummy and daddy would buy cars, flats, fully fund gap years abroad, skiing and Uni and then provide contacts for jobs. But in private their would be scathing about "poor" people wanting a living wage and pretended not to understand why it was harder to find a job in the dying pit and steel towns of the North. One guy saw no irony in saying this stuff but then failed all of his Alevels because of partying - but of course *he* had daddy's contacts so within a couple of days he had a job in banking in the city.
I have A LOT to say about all this rank iniquity.
Don't worry, I won't! (I've it that countless times in appropriate venues.)

Just to say that I've had a lot to do with both public and state schools in my working life.
Perhaps the strongest impression I formed was that money/ability to pay for schooling is not necessarily or even perhaps fundamentally the determinant of 'being in charge'. A surprising number of capable children get scholarships to public schools, as determined by the entrance exam that all children must take.

As I see it and saw it in action, it's the way each system treats the pupils.
Generally, public schools imbue their pupils with aspirations and entitlement, they're treated with respect and with appreciation of their individuality which is encouraged. There is the strong expectation that pupils will take up interesting pursuits, and consider leadership careers. Discipline and orderliness, calmly and firmly applied, is a sine qua non.

In state schools, generally, pupils are more likely to be less favoured. Discipline is too often a set of rules which gets updated every year and applied ad hoc. I've come away almost in tears from meetings with management because of the way they'd speak about their pupils and would leap to apply heavy sanctions for a minor infraction that would be dealt with in a far more respectful, proportionate way in a public school. Low respect for an individual's needs and personality in comparison. Expectations are too often mediocre to grim. Too many pupils are silo'd as unteachable when individual attention would be the remedy. In other words, the state system is structured to provide the worker drones for the public schoolers to be in charge of.

I apologise profoundly to the state school teachers reading this. I've done my best to keep you (and politics) out of this very broad brush depiction. I know how hard it is to work in this system, Accountability lies with gvts and Whitehall policy makers for their deliberately low expectations and commensurately low resourcing - the country needs lots of low paid worker drones apparently.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't see Chuck executing a total Stoat takedown. He has the huge problem of having put the Flatpacks in our LoS with titles, and no gaslighting amount of Congo or prostate headlines is going to gloss over that fact, no amount of exposure or humiliation for the Stoats.
The Flatpacks are there cast in stone, Prince and Princess, they should not be there and Chuck put them there. It's easy to lose focus but as I've always droned on, this is the central issue.
The Crown always wins, but they have a problem here.
I hope it's Chuck's plan to take them down. But I fear you're right.
Do you reckon Georgie's humungous, 'unimaginable' spring secret is the flatpack exposé ?

Surely that would be an abdication jobbie?! Interfering with the LoS is a treasonous offence, isn't it?

I wish I could be as sure as you are about the flatpack scenario. For one thing, we'd have William and Catherine crowned and the LoS intact and secured, the stoats would be completely banished into oblivion....
I've kicked the claims and evidence (such as it is) around for years now. As much as I'd like it to be so, I still have this thimbleful of nagging doubt. It's almost but not quite beyond reasonable doubt for me. Can you identify what tipped you over the brink into the certainty you have?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is there a chance that Kate stint in hospital was intentionally over-exposed so Chuck would be almost ignored? Also, is there a possibility that RF knew that tit is apparently hitting the fan, so all mayor players made themselves unavailable?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Cracks me up how these two parade around trying to stay relevant. 2 faux royals :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hang in there @Nuttynana ! Sorry you’re going through all you are, but keep being smarmy, and you’ll get through it all!! 😉
In the interim, here’s a funny for you! 😁View attachment 2720589
🤣🤣🤣 Mrs Spongebob Windsor reaching down to scratch them crabs again...delightful.
I see the gargoyles are looking thunderous, she must put them through hell when she's out fishing...
---
Please tell me this is a spoof. Otherwise....there are no words.

View attachment 2720435

ETA: Bloody hell, just had a look and he really did write that!

Glanced at the date and thought 'oh that was years ago, he must have been a kid' because numbers give my brain indigestion.

Got the calculator out, did the sums, must have been 5 or 6 times.
Couldn't believe it.
Hawwy was 28 YEARS OLD.
FFS. Either he was stoned stupid at the time or this is educationally subnormal!
Why the hell did the RF ever let him out alone??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.