Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi @Mollywobbles.
Re the BIB in your post, I'd be really grateful if you can tell me what happened in the end. I have an almost identical situation with my daft-as-a-brush neighbours and their waste-of-skin son, only he and his friends are still mid teens and thick as (drug-addled) thieves. I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel, and would love to go outside my house, and even enjoy my garden without inhaling the stink of skunk.

To stay on topic, Hazno's been circling the drain for a long time. Just think of the horrible gunky mess he'll leave in the plughole when he eventually goes down it. :sick:
Hope this works.
Bank holiday weekend.
Mum and Dad were off with his new partners.
Friends all off down the pub but no one invited him
All on his own, smoking weed had made him paranoid.
He took his own life.
Inquest said he had weed and cocaine in his system

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Imo this story about the rangers in the Congo should be the main news item yet bizarrely its not on any main stream news channels, not even GB news

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Hope this works.
Bank holiday weekend.
Mum and Dad were off with his new partners.
Friends all off down the pub but no one invited him
All on his own, smoking weed had made him paranoid.
He took his own life.
Inquest said he had weed and cocaine in his system
Thank you. What a waste. I do wonder about the effects of weed on people's mental health - especially the really strong stuff that seems very commonly used nowadays. I realise that when you're young, you think you're immortal, but...

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I sadly agree, they would have made a quiet announcement if she'd gone home and the media would pick up on the Police guard being removed. She must have a very serious ongoing medical condition and it would make sense that she's not had a busy diary for some time.
Also may explain why Will is so protective of Catherine

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Yes.

Wondered that when all the news outlets were blathering on about his third night in hospital when we were sold the story it's a routine procedure which anyone would expect to lead to no more than two nights max even in a private hospital.
NHS website says 1-3 days in hospital is routine and 3-4 weeks recovery

Reactions: 29
That race-baiting bleep can shut her bleeping fanny, stick her Christmas Cracker Tombola purchased ' Doctorate' up it and duck off and go and open it in the fast lane of the M.4

And she can take the bleeping asthmatic pit-pony she rode in on, with her as well. 😎😎
Are you in competition with @Nuttynana?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
No valuable jewellery (just cheap copies), no family heirlooms, no crockery, cheap alcohol, no drugs (no sirree, no drugs at all here), panic room full of remaindered copies of Waaagh & Stench…

It’s difficult to see what’s in it for a burglar?
They may steal Diana’s hair and his Elizabeth Arden cream oh no what a disaster that would be!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks for your comments on my post Happy One. 😘
A few points.
Chuck is as settled in as he's going to be, this is as good as it gets and it will get worse. He is not going to stop the Sussex attacks / disable the Sussexes so they can't attack.

I don't think William is "laid back" at all, he's intense and passionate.
As you say, he's a family man. But he didn't sign up for this.
All royals run security risks but we've never seen anything so personal, and against children and a hospitalised woman, with no condemnation by anybody apart from yoghurt-weaving Liz Jones who bemoans the trolling attacks - on the Sussexes!
No condemnation from Chuck of the threats against his Son, DIL and grandchildren.
I've always found this very unsettling.
I believe that William and possibly other RF members are at loggerheads over the Stoats and have been for a long time, adding to the tension. Especially William, but Chuck will do what he wants so here we are.

Chuck can't resolve anything because he's half the problem. This is why he's determined to maintain the status quo. Though you want him to continue as king, and to sort out the Sussexes and the Flatpacks, he's not going to do it. The Sussexes are helping him, and he's helping them.
The public, rest of the RF and especially W and C, are the casualties here.
[QUOTE="Cinnamon.girl, post: 18182704, member: 174470"]

I know you're not being nasty at all Cinny, and I do partly agree with you, so I've put my two-penneth below.

There are only 4 working royals under 65, and our Monarchy is under attack from various quarters mainly the Sussexes. Because nobody is prepared to get rid of them the attacks continue, and the downfall of the Sussexes in flip seats doesn't make their attacks any less lethal.
Totally agree here, and I wish Charles would deal with the issues asap to show everyone that he's aware what we think, what we want, and what he should have dealt with already.

Chuck may love the job but the Monarchy will never thrive as long as he's king. It's not nice to suggest he should abdicate, but more people are thinking it.
He needs time to continue settling in. Not sure why people think he should abdicate.

Also people are worried that William doesn't seem interested in the Monarchy, doesn't want to be king and has lost heart. If these trends gather strength it could mean trouble. W&C are hugely popular, the backbone and the future, Chuck and his wife aren't.
I think that William just gets on with it, he's a family man, supporting his wife, children and his father; and he seems to have a laid back attitude, albeit I'm sure he'd never let anyone hurt them. After saying that, I totally agree with you that he, Catherine and their children are popular and the backbone of the future.

So he must be frustrated with H&M, and I'm sure he wants things resolved. I feel that he and Charles have spoken about the way forward with their advisors, and I'm really hoping something will happen soon. COS, LOS and the truth about the kids needs sorting now, as it's dragging on too long.

If a discreet way forward could be found to hand the reins to William, the Monarchy would recover. The Sussexes would be neutralised, the York girls could maybe help, and the war would come to an end. That's what we need, the war to come to an end, but as long as Chuck's on the Throne hiding the truth the war will continue. Not being nasty, but this is why he needs to go.
Now this is where I partly disagree because I want Charles to continue as King - sort out the Sussexes, and kids truth. I don't trust the York girls, but I do think Louise and James could soon be old enough to start helping.
Just reading conversation between you and @Cinnamon Girl and hope it's OK to offer a couple of thoughts? With the caveat that it's clearer, certainly to me, that the RF do seem to fudge or even hide a lot of what they are up to.

As far as I knew, Chuck was acting more or less as regent since sometime before his father's death - I seem to recall newspapers talking about him preparing to take over from his mother. I would have thought he'd have had enough time to settle in?

It's true, William's such a devoted family which should stand him in good stead for being the nation's 'father'!

But he hasn't been able to protect his family, he has allowed his wife and children to be harassed and bullied.
He doesn't appear to have had any say in how that offending could be stopped. Mainly because, (we have to say 'alledgedly') it's coming from the Sussex supporters. And his father won't do anything publicly to stop the Sussexes.

Anyway, it all makes Chuck seem weak and dithery and it looks like a lot of other people agree. (54% popularity is very low!) Not trying to change your mind, but just pointing up why others may not want him to continue.
I used to think he'd be a solid, good enough king but, having seen him in role for a year now, I think he's tired and weak. I don't think he's making the right decisions either for his family or the nation. Now he's poorly, which is a great pity for him and I hope he recovers well. But who knows what might happen...?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for your comments on my post Happy One. 😘
A few points.
Chuck is as settled in as he's going to be, this is as good as it gets and it will get worse. He is not going to stop the Sussex attacks / disable the Sussexes so they can't attack.

I don't think William is "laid back" at all, he's intense and passionate.
As you say, he's a family man. But he didn't sign up for this.
All royals run security risks but we've never seen anything so personal, and against children and a hospitalised woman, with no condemnation by anybody apart from yoghurt-weaving Liz Jones who bemoans the trolling attacks - on the Sussexes!
No condemnation from Chuck of the threats against his Son, DIL and grandchildren.
I've always found this very unsettling.
I believe that William and possibly other RF members are at loggerheads over the Stoats and have been for a long time, adding to the tension. Especially William, but Chuck will do what he wants so here we are.

Chuck can't resolve anything because he's half the problem. This is why he's determined to maintain the status quo. Though you want him to continue as king, and to sort out the Sussexes and the Flatpacks, he's not going to do it. The Sussexes are helping him, and he's helping them.
The public, rest of the RF and especially W and C, are the casualties here.
Bunker Sparry can't say or do anything other than whingeing about his little blue thing and his broken necklace and uniforms that he doesn't deserve to wear and his mother and women crying over little girls' tights. That's all that his level is.

When has he ever said or done anything that has resulted in positive action? Or any positive change in the world? False hopes, at the most, reading that little girl's story. Amber Heard's universe of 'pledges'.

And how can he say anything in this case anyway, when allegedly there are multiple women (and likely men too) who have been at the receiving end of similar treatment at his hands?

bleeping little whingeing insecure witch who feels like a big man by hurting innocent animals and other people who he towers over only because of his birth family's wealth and privilege. Who is he otherwise? Just a Z-list loser's lackey.
Frikkin' ACE post! 🎯🔥🔥🔥
---
I fell asleep with this thread open.
For some reason the page has gone from blue icons to red and some functions, like page numbers at the top of the page have gone.
I don't know what has been touched in my sleep.
To be honest, I wondered if the aliens 👽👽👽 had come to abduct you in the night then saw what you'd been reading and really got into it, then once they were hooked they just had to change some settings because, you know, they're visually challenged in the blue part of the light spectrum (which is why we mostly only see them flying around at night - blue skies confuddle them). Apparently they still haven't got the hang of our numbers either ... Anyway, by the time they'd finished the thread, dawn was nearly breaking and they had to whiz off back to wherever it is they lurk during the day. Luckily Tattlers helped to save you and you're here, safe and none the worse for it all ❤ ps. Life is getting weirder and weirder by the day, don't you think? 🤣🤣🤣
---

I'm slightly surprised he's not undertaking any engagements for a month, I know he's still going to be dealing with paperwork, but this does seem more serious than we were initially led to believe
I really don't know how prostate procedures affect men - no one in our family has yet encountered that. But I'm surprised too given how they downplayed it all.
I wonder if it was a bit more complex like exploratory surgery?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I saved this as a sticker, so knowing she hates ‘that chick in the red dress’ (me too luv) i’ll take great pleasure in plastering the threads like this every now and then:View attachment 2720779
View attachment 2720779
View attachment 2720779
I’ve saved it too i shall use it for future photoshop purposes 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Thank you. What a waste. I do wonder about the effects of weed on people's mental health - especially the really strong stuff that seems very commonly used nowadays. I realise that when you're young, you think you're immortal, but...
It fucks with your mind really badly. I’ve witnessed a family member who has really fucked their mind up with weed since the teens he’s now mid 40s. Brought the family nothing but trouble my dear Nan bless her he bled her dry, brought never ending trouble to her front door over the years, debt collectors the lot. He accused her son of unspeakable and disgusting things that he apparently did to him, none of it was true. He even tried to kill me. People who say weed is harmless haven’t seen the extent it can make people, gives them paranoia, fucks with their memory so they come out with tit that has never happened. Completely changes them. it’s poison.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.