Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could this African Parks thing be the story that the Harkles knew was due to come out about now, which the Sugar Thugs were told to stand down on and not comment on?
I said the exact same about the recent Lilibet's name story.... You could be right too!

The Harkle's are so shady if could be any thing, they're disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I still maintain that BP/KP et al were blindsided. It was the flat packs legal right when HLMTQE passed for them to be titled and yet no one knew of anything until THEY announced it, unapproved it would appear. I think machinations are happening and the never complain, never explain is at play and the Harkles are going to fall so far from Grace, so very quickly it will finish them. I know it’s not a popular opinion but it’s my belief.

This is what I think too.
The gruesomes announced the flatpaks titles after the roasting the got on South Park, the Family Guy (I think that's the right one) and the media.

I can't remember if it took the palace 3 days or a week to make their announcement.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
🤣🤣🤣 Mrs Spongebob Windsor reaching down to scratch them crabs again...delightful.
I see the gargoyles are looking thunderous, she must put them through hell when she's out fishing...
---

Glanced at the date and thought 'oh that was years ago, he must have been a kid' because numbers give my brain indigestion.

Got the calculator out, did the sums, must have been 5 or 6 times.
Couldn't believe it.
Hawwy was 28 YEARS OLD.
FFS. Either he was stoned stupid at the time or this is educationally subnormal!
Why the hell did the RF ever let him out alone??
We all know Haz is educationally subnormal, but to see the evidence in writing.....🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you. What a waste. I do wonder about the effects of weed on people's mental health - especially the really strong stuff that seems very commonly used nowadays. I realise that when you're young, you think you're immortal, but...
It doesn't help when there are contradictory institutes saying weed is good or bad for MH.

I haven’t seen anything on the news since the late 90s or early 2000s saying it was bad.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I have a bad feeling about Harry.
He reminds me of a neighbour’s son. Over indulged, frequently in trouble but parents covered up for him. Didn’t work at school but not a problem as Dad would get him a job. Car needs petrol, mum will fill it up. Needs cash, Dad will help.
Started using recreational drugs, not an addict as such but just now and again for fun.

As he got older life became difficult. Mum and Dad split so it was harder to get his hands on spending money. Dad got him a job, but he didn’t realise he actually had to work so that soon ended. His friends grew up and realised he was a liability so stopped seeing him, inviting him on nights out.

It didn’t end well.

Harry doesn’t look happy. His wife humiliates him in public. His family have disowned him.
Something needs to happen to rescue him before the worst happens
This is why I believe KC3 won't cut him off completely - to be there when she's done her worst.

Reactions: 29
I have A LOT to say about all this rank iniquity.
Don't worry, I won't! (I've it that countless times in appropriate venues.)

Just to say that I've had a lot to do with both public and state schools in my working life.
Perhaps the strongest impression I formed was that money/ability to pay for schooling is not necessarily or even perhaps fundamentally the determinant of 'being in charge'. A surprising number of capable children get scholarships to public schools, as determined by the entrance exam that all children must take.

As I see it and saw it in action, it's the way each system treats the pupils.
Generally, public schools imbue their pupils with aspirations and entitlement, they're treated with respect and with appreciation of their individuality which is encouraged. There is the strong expectation that pupils will take up interesting pursuits, and consider leadership careers. Discipline and orderliness, calmly and firmly applied, is a sine qua non.

In state schools, generally, pupils are more likely to be less favoured. Discipline is too often a set of rules which gets updated every year and applied ad hoc. I've come away almost in tears from meetings with management because of the way they'd speak about their pupils and would leap to apply heavy sanctions for a minor infraction that would be dealt with in a far more respectful, proportionate way in a public school. Low respect for an individual's needs and personality in comparison. Expectations are too often mediocre to grim. Too many pupils are silo'd as unteachable when individual attention would be the remedy. In other words, the state system is structured to provide the worker drones for the public schoolers to be in charge of.

I apologise profoundly to the state school teachers reading this. I've done my best to keep you (and politics) out of this very broad brush depiction. I know how hard it is to work in this system, Accountability lies with gvts and Whitehall policy makers for their deliberately low expectations and commensurately low resourcing - the country needs lots of low paid worker drones apparently.

In a nutshell - private schools teach their kids to be confident and never doubt their entitlement to be what they want and to get what they want.

State school kids are taught to "know their place."

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Oh this one could be fun.....🤣
(I never understand why she can't just "do" something, rather than tell everyone what she "might" do)
Screenshot_20240129-080606.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Frikkin' ACE post! 🎯🔥🔥🔥
---

To be honest, I wondered if the aliens 👽👽👽 had come to abduct you in the night then saw what you'd been reading and really got into it, then once they were hooked they just had to change some settings because, you know, they're visually challenged in the blue part of the light spectrum (which is why we mostly only see them flying around at night - blue skies confuddle them). Apparently they still haven't got the hang of our numbers either ... Anyway, by the time they'd finished the thread, dawn was nearly breaking and they had to whiz off back to wherever it is they lurk during the day. Luckily Tattlers helped to save you and you're here, safe and none the worse for it all ❤ ps. Life is getting weirder and weirder by the day, don't you think? 🤣🤣🤣
---

I really don't know how prostate procedures affect men - no one in our family has yet encountered that. But I'm surprised too given how they downplayed it all.
I wonder if it was a bit more complex like exploratory surgery?
Sami I think you are on to something.
I live outside the metro area with lots of bush so places for the green men 👽👽👽 to hide.
The airline flight paths isn't far from us, and RAF base is just over 2 hours away.

We got a warning that they would be doing night exercises. I kept an eye out for them. You couldn't hear them but I just made out some dark shadows moving across the night sky.

I think they know we are on to them. It took me a while to type this as the spelling of words were changed, the order of words and parts of words deleted.

The world is getting weirder.

Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣 Mrs Spongebob Windsor reaching down to scratch them crabs again...delightful.
I see the gargoyles are looking thunderous, she must put them through hell when she's out fishing...
---

Glanced at the date and thought 'oh that was years ago, he must have been a kid' because numbers give my brain indigestion.

Got the calculator out, did the sums, must have been 5 or 6 times.
Couldn't believe it.
Hawwy was 28 YEARS OLD.
FFS. Either he was stoned stupid at the time or this is educationally subnormal!
Why the hell did the RF ever let him out alone??

And how the hell did the RF think that letter was acceptable? Was there an even more juvenile version in need of serious editing, Haz had a strop and that was the compromise?

An informal tone is fine on occasion, but that's just laughable. The last sentence would be cute if written by a Wales child after a visit. Haz was a grown man. An Army Officer.

Also bear in mind that the year after this intellectual masterpiece Haz became an Apache helicopter commander.

It truly boggles the mind, doesn't it? And Haz thinks the RF treated him badly and didn't protect him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
On the W+K thread there is comment on a Spanish media site saying Catherine had a hysterectomy and was put in an induced coma because of complications during surgery.

It could be more guess work to try and get the palace to reveal what medical issue Catherine has.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Reddit - more deep-diving into the SSx's charity cesspit

Does Anyone Know How The Investigation of This Charity of the Markles Ended Up when They Shut it Down in July 2020?
News/Media/Tabloids
"Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's final UK charity before their royal exit, Sussex Royal, is being investigated by a charity watchdog.
The Telegraph reported today that The Charity Commission in the UK is conducting a review of the couple's philanthropic organisation, how it was run and if it complied with charity law.
According to reports, the case will cover concerns about how the charity operated before Harry and Meghan shut it down in July 2020, following their move to the US.
"Our regulatory compliance case is ongoing. We cannot comment further," a spokesperson told the outlet."
Any ideas what the Investigation revealed, back then?
https://archive.md/5zBWy

and in the comments -

Royal Foundation (public charity) money moved to Sussex Royal. It’s shut down quickly and the money is moved to MWX. Shut down within a week. The money is moved to Travalyst (which was supposed to be a charity, launched with Royal support while Harry was still a working Royal.)

Sussexglobalcharities was registered by Jessica Mulroney during this.

Charities Commission does not investigate what happens to the money once it ended in Travalyst as it was beyond the scope of the investigation at the time. Travalyst is now no longer a charity.

The investigation report also noted although they were cleared of any illegal activity, their investigation was greatly impacted by a lack of clear accounting throughout, especially with expenditures.

James Holt was the one involved throughout. He is the current director of Archewell and has been since it’s inception. The same time he was on the original Travalyst board with Harry. And when he worked with both of them starting with the Royal Foundation days, later Sussex Royal.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I read a while back that Harold had pushed a kid on his NY visit. I thought I must have dreamed it because I could find no reference to it anywhere. I was convinced the internet had been scrubbed by order of The Traitors but I've finally found a short clip 🕵️‍♀️

Prince Harry pushed the child away / Принц Гарри оттолкнул ребенка - YouTube
You only had to look in the media gallery!

---
Yeh that was posted in here at the time.
We discussed it at length.
He definitely pushed the kid away after a few seconds ie, as soon as the photo op was over.

I'm sure it is in our wiki. (For anyone trying to find old stuff press the pink wiki button at the top of the page and you will find a wealth of stuff in there.)
It's in the Media Gallery, not the Wiki.

But unfortunately there isn't a button for that. You have to click Media on the header at the top of the page.

Reactions: 23
On the W+K thread there is comment on a Spanish media site saying Catherine had a hysterectomy and was put in an induced coma because of complications during surgery.

It could be more guess work to try and get the palace to reveal what medical issue Catherine has.
I live in Spain and I've seen lots of Spanish magazines saying Catherine had a hysterectomy, I haven't seen anything about a coma so I'll keep an eye out

On topic: The bad press the Harkles are getting is wonderful!

• Heart
My husband had a hernia repair under GA last year. Took a good 3 to 4 days for the anaesthetic to leave his system and for him to feel OK again, it absolutely knocked him for six and he's only 59. Add in needing a catheter for a few days, King Charles is in his mid 70s and has had a very stressful few years. I wouldn't be surprised if the Doctors are holding onto him there to make sure he does actually rest.... he's a known workaholic.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.