Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont follow jamaican politicking.
However, kate and william got a tit reception there from the p.m. then this pair turn up for a film premiere.
Someone invited them.
She turned up in a ball gown and was given the cheapseats.
Funny as I think that was, he is the shittiest son of a king of United kingdom.
What I do know is the leaders of our world usually respect the rank. In this case prince and in William's case prince.
And here's the p.m. leaving high ranking brits in the cheapseats in their finery.
It is to me a bit offensive. Even though I hate the harkles.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
_85643212_85643211.jpg

"........ SHES NOTHING BUT A FRIGHTFUL bleep , MINGE LIKE AN AIRSHIP THATS BEEN LOOSED FROM ITS MOORING, DRIFTING IN THE WIND.
AND ITS BEST TO STAND UP-WIND OF IT AS WELL.
HES GOT NO COCK WHATSOEVER.
WAS OBVIOUSLY BUGGERED HALF TO DEATH IN PUBLIC SCHOOL BY THE BIGGER OLDER BOYS AND MOST PROBABLY HAD IT SNAPPED OFF .
IT HAPPENS, YOU KNOW.
HIS BROTHER WILLIAM IS EXTRAORDINARILY WELL ENDOWED AND SIBLING JEALOUSY EXPLAINS A LOT, THERE..........
HIS MOTHER PROBABLY DROPPED HIM AS A BABY ONTO HIS HEAD ......... SEVERAL TIMES.
TALKING OF MOTHERS, IVE SEEN A PHOTOGRAPH OF HER PURPORTED MOTHER , IT HAS A SERIES OF LETTERS AND NUMBERS UNDER IT.
IM LED TO UNDERSTAND ITS HER PRISON MUG-SHOT.
A MOST DISAGREEABLE OLD BOILER ".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2720556

" THEY REALLY ARE THE MOST AWFUL PAIR OF CUNTS.
NOT THE SORT THAT YOU WOULD WANT ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR PREMISES OR YOUR BUSINESS.
NOR IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I MEAN, THERES SOMETHING TO BE SAID OF THE ANCIENT ROYAL PREMISE OF SWAPPING A RECALTRIENT BABY WITH ONE THATS MORE SUITABLE, APPEALING, ETC.....
WHEN I WAS CHAIRMAN OF IMPERIAL CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES, WE WOULD HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM OF THE HARKLES WITH SPEED, EFFICIENCY AND; IF I MAY SAY SO....CONSIDERABLE APLOMB.......
....THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN TRIPPED UP DURING A VISIT WHILST WALKING ALONG A GANTRY & WOULD HAVE FALLEN HEAD FIRST INTO A VAT OF CHEMICAL CONCONCTIONS.
THEIR REMAINS WOULD HAVE GONE UP THE CHIMNEY, GAS MARK 5 , AND THEY WOULD HAVE POPPED OUT OF THE MACHINERY PLANT AS, PERHAPS, BIRTH CONTROL PILLS .
BETTER YET, WE COULD HAVE PUT THEIR MUG-SHOTS ON THE PILL BOXES TO FURTHER FRIGHTEN OFF ANY DOUBTERS....."
Oh I used to love John Harvey-Jones and his reality show (Troubleshooter?) where he went around failing companies to advise them on saving the factory

Particularly memorable was the nepo baby installed at a toy factory as "Director of Marketing" (by her dad) - and JHJ asked her what the marketing plan was - after staring at him like a deer caught in headlights ...... she had nothing ......

I will also remember the little old lady at a china factory whose entire job was to stamp the company name on the bottom of plates. All she did, 8 hours a day for years and years. JHJ queried why they were still doing this by hand in the 1990s - and the factory manager replied that they had bought a machine, but little old lady was faster!

However he did have major success with Bohemia crystal which - at the time he visited - was making headlights for Skoda by hand ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
duck him he is a nasty,spoilt,deluded,arrogant,spiteful drug addled cun t and he can go to hell and take his ugly,preening pissbag,prune faced old ho with him.

This week I have had a severe outbreak of excema,a tooth removed, conjunctivitis and my glasses have bleeping broken and am wearing an old prescription which makes reading dire.

So my.mood is crappy this week so don't give a duck about this shitcunt!
" prune faced old ho"

" spiteful drug addled bleep"

Yes I know & etc. - but that's no way to talk about me on here , @Nuttynana 😃😛😛

( gawd, hope this week improves for you xxx ❤ )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh I used to love John Harvey-Jones and his reality show (Troubleshooter?) where he went around failing companies to advise them on saving the factory

Particularly memorable was the nepo baby installed at a toy factory as "Director of Marketing" (by her dad) - and JHJ asked her what the marketing plan was - after staring at him like a deer caught in headlights ...... she had nothing ......

I will also remember the little old lady at a china factory whose entire job was to stamp the company name on the bottom of plates. All she did, 8 hours a day for years and years. JHJ queried why they were still doing this by hand in the 1990s - and the factory manager replied that they had bought a machine, but little old lady was faster!

However he did have major success with Bohemia crystal which - at the time he visited - was making headlights for Skoda by hand ....
Yes, loved him and the TV series , very good

Reactions: 24
I have a bad feeling about Harry.
He reminds me of a neighbour’s son. Over indulged, frequently in trouble but parents covered up for him. Didn’t work at school but not a problem as Dad would get him a job. Car needs petrol, mum will fill it up. Needs cash, Dad will help.
Started using recreational drugs, not an addict as such but just now and again for fun.

As he got older life became difficult. Mum and Dad split so it was harder to get his hands on spending money. Dad got him a job, but he didn’t realise he actually had to work so that soon ended. His friends grew up and realised he was a liability so stopped seeing him, inviting him on nights out.

It didn’t end well.

Harry doesn’t look happy. His wife humiliates him in public. His family have disowned him.
Something needs to happen to rescue him before the worst happens
Hi @Mollywobbles.
Re the BIB in your post, I'd be really grateful if you can tell me what happened in the end. I have an almost identical situation with my daft-as-a-brush neighbours and their waste-of-skin son, only he and his friends are still mid teens and thick as (drug-addled) thieves. I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel, and would love to go outside my house, and even enjoy my garden without inhaling the stink of skunk.

To stay on topic, Hazno's been circling the drain for a long time. Just think of the horrible gunky mess he'll leave in the plughole when he eventually goes down it. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I still maintain that BP/KP et al were blindsided. It was the flat packs legal right when HLMTQE passed for them to be titled and yet no one knew of anything until THEY announced it, unapproved it would appear. I think machinations are happening and the never complain, never explain is at play and the Harkles are going to fall so far from Grace, so very quickly it will finish them. I know it’s not a popular opinion but it’s my belief.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Hi @Mollywobbles.
Re the BIB in your post, I'd be really grateful if you can tell me what happened in the end. I have an almost identical situation with my daft-as-a-brush neighbours and their waste-of-skin son, only he and his friends are still mid teens and thick as (drug-addled) thieves. I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel, and would love to go outside my house, and even enjoy my garden without inhaling the stink of skunk.

To stay on topic, Hazno's been circling the drain for a long time. Just think of the horrible gunky mess he'll leave in the plughole when he eventually goes down it. :sick:
Hoe do I do a spoiler?

Reactions: 16
Hope you've had some relief, @Nuttynana, that's a lot of troubles and itching at the same time. Here's something that might cheer you up 😉❤

So almost every night I play the The Big Bang Theory episode with the Penny Blossoms to help me fall asleep - I find Sheldon lecturing Penny quite soothing, but the one where he's teaching her physics triggers nightmares about exams, so this is the best one.

However, there is one problem. Every time Penny and Sheldon are singing this sea shanty, I'm reminded of Smegs and there's a 50% chance that I'd get a nightmare 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
duck him he is a nasty,spoilt,deluded,arrogant,spiteful drug addled cun t and he can go to hell and take his ugly,preening pissbag,prune faced old ho with him.

This week I have had a severe outbreak of excema,a tooth removed, conjunctivitis and my glasses have bleeping broken and am wearing an old prescription which makes reading dire.

So my.mood is crappy this week so don't give a duck about this shitcunt!
You’re still a million times better person than either of them, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm appalled that H knew about this since last May yet did nothing and worse, that he didn't say anything

Those words that Harry said in the Anderson Cooper interview to promote Spare have come back to bit him on the bottom in regards to African Parks because I seriously don't understand why he didn't say anything when he knew about what was going on. The words were as following:
"There becomes a point when silence is betrayal”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
" I am a twit" 😃😃😆😆😆💀

Screenshot_20230301-175042_Gallery.jpg

..... " And I am with her......................"

NYPICHPDPICT000007033889.jpg
South-park-spoofing-4598011.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hoe do I do a spoiler?
Hi again @Mollywobbles. In the reply box, there's a toolbar at the top. Click the down arrow next to the button with three dots, then choose Spoiler from the dropdown.

1706474267557.png

A box will appear like the one below. You can either type some text that says what the spoiler is about, or leave it blank. Then click Continue.

1706474347857.png

Two square brackets with SPOILER in them will appear in your reply box. Type your reply in the space between them. Click Preview to check it works, then Post Reply.

:)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I read a while back that Harold had pushed a kid on his NY visit. I thought I must have dreamed it because I could find no reference to it anywhere. I was convinced the internet had been scrubbed by order of The Traitors but I've finally found a short clip 🕵️‍♀️

Prince Harry pushed the child away / Принц Гарри оттолкнул ребенка - YouTube

Yeh that was posted in here at the time.
We discussed it at length.
He definitely pushed the kid away after a few seconds ie, as soon as the photo op was over.

I'm sure it is in our wiki. (For anyone trying to find old stuff press the pink wiki button at the top of the page and you will find a wealth of stuff in there.)

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I'm slightly surprised he's not undertaking any engagements for a month, I know he's still going to be dealing with paperwork, but this does seem more serious than we were initially led to believe
Yes.

Wondered that when all the news outlets were blathering on about his third night in hospital when we were sold the story it's a routine procedure which anyone would expect to lead to no more than two nights max even in a private hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.