Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm appalled that H knew about this since last May yet did nothing and worse, that he didn't say anything

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Harold doesn’t care about the people of Africa, he just wants to get his name on boards and charities so he can pretend he’s important.
Look up sexual abuse by peacekeepers in Sudan and in the DOC ( Congo) and the United Nations trying to keep it quiet by paying the women off 🤬
It happens wherever the UN 'peacekeepers' go. 🤬
What they did in Serbia/Bosnia was utterly vile. 🤬
No one ever does anything about it. 🤬

I don't have any time for the UN now. It's become as corrupt as the vast majority of our institutions. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
[QUOTE="Cinnamon.girl, post: 18182704, member: 174470"]

I know you're not being nasty at all Cinny, and I do partly agree with you, so I've put my two-penneth below.

There are only 4 working royals under 65, and our Monarchy is under attack from various quarters mainly the Sussexes. Because nobody is prepared to get rid of them the attacks continue, and the downfall of the Sussexes in flip seats doesn't make their attacks any less lethal.
Totally agree here, and I wish Charles would deal with the issues asap to show everyone that he's aware what we think, what we want, and what he should have dealt with already.

Chuck may love the job but the Monarchy will never thrive as long as he's king. It's not nice to suggest he should abdicate, but more people are thinking it.
He needs time to continue settling in. Not sure why people think he should abdicate.

Also people are worried that William doesn't seem interested in the Monarchy, doesn't want to be king and has lost heart. If these trends gather strength it could mean trouble. W&C are hugely popular, the backbone and the future, Chuck and his wife aren't.
I think that William just gets on with it, he's a family man, supporting his wife, children and his father; and he seems to have a laid back attitude, albeit I'm sure he'd never let anyone hurt them. After saying that, I totally agree with you that he, Catherine and their children are popular and the backbone of the future.

So he must be frustrated with H&M, and I'm sure he wants things resolved. I feel that he and Charles have spoken about the way forward with their advisors, and I'm really hoping something will happen soon. COS, LOS and the truth about the kids needs sorting now, as it's dragging on too long.

If a discreet way forward could be found to hand the reins to William, the Monarchy would recover. The Sussexes would be neutralised, the York girls could maybe help, and the war would come to an end. That's what we need, the war to come to an end, but as long as Chuck's on the Throne hiding the truth the war will continue. Not being nasty, but this is why he needs to go.
Now this is where I partly disagree because I want Charles to continue as King - sort out the Sussexes, and kids truth. I don't trust the York girls, but I do think Louise and James could soon be old enough to start helping.
Thanks for your comments on my post Happy One. 😘
A few points.
Chuck is as settled in as he's going to be, this is as good as it gets and it will get worse. He is not going to stop the Sussex attacks / disable the Sussexes so they can't attack.

I don't think William is "laid back" at all, he's intense and passionate.
As you say, he's a family man. But he didn't sign up for this.
All royals run security risks but we've never seen anything so personal, and against children and a hospitalised woman, with no condemnation by anybody apart from yoghurt-weaving Liz Jones who bemoans the trolling attacks - on the Sussexes!
No condemnation from Chuck of the threats against his Son, DIL and grandchildren.
I've always found this very unsettling.
I believe that William and possibly other RF members are at loggerheads over the Stoats and have been for a long time, adding to the tension. Especially William, but Chuck will do what he wants so here we are.

Chuck can't resolve anything because he's half the problem. This is why he's determined to maintain the status quo. Though you want him to continue as king, and to sort out the Sussexes and the Flatpacks, he's not going to do it. The Sussexes are helping him, and he's helping them.
The public, rest of the RF and especially W and C, are the casualties here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I'm appalled that H knew about this since last May yet did nothing and worse, that he didn't say anything

Bunker Sparry can't say or do anything other than whingeing about his little blue thing and his broken necklace and uniforms that he doesn't deserve to wear and his mother and women crying over little girls' tights. That's all that his level is.

When has he ever said or done anything that has resulted in positive action? Or any positive change in the world? False hopes, at the most, reading that little girl's story. Amber Heard's universe of 'pledges'.

And how can he say anything in this case anyway, when allegedly there are multiple women (and likely men too) who have been at the receiving end of similar treatment at his hands?

bleeping little whingeing insecure witch who feels like a big man by hurting innocent animals and other people who he towers over only because of his birth family's wealth and privilege. Who is he otherwise? Just a Z-list loser's lackey.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

I'm slightly surprised he's not undertaking any engagements for a month, I know he's still going to be dealing with paperwork, but this does seem more serious than we were initially led to believe
Perhaps it is in case of urgent need to visit the loo? Plus he may still be catheterised when he leaves hospital.

“It's common to feel tired and under the weather for a week or two after having a TURP. Most men are up and about after 3 to 4 weeks recovery. For the first 3 to 4 weeks, you shouldn't lift or move any heavy objects (including shopping) or do any strenuous exercise.”

Reactions: 37

It does sound like a good insurance plan.... But it occurred to me as I read your comment that there may be two or three elements that deter the RF from using NDAs.

1. The RF are old fashioned and prefer to rely on mutual trust and respect (which I prefer too when employing people who work closely with me- if you feel you can't rely on people to be trustworthy from the start, then why are you employing them?).

2. If the NDA is broken and the RF litigates, then members of the family would have to give testimony in Court. They have always strenuously avoided having to appear in person as witnesses in Court. (Until the rabid stoat got sucked into the palaver by a whip-smart, sue-happy American shark lawyer and he went for it, hell for leather!)

3. The government and its legal people aren't keen on NDAs because, it was explained to me by a lawyer, these instruments can be abused to hide all sorts of nefarious/unlawful activities. The advice is generally, not to enter into an NDA. (Obviously the Official Secrets Act is a very different kettle of fish.)

An additional issue comes to mind where Ms Whip-smart is concerned. You just know that if you give her a boundary it's a red rag to a bull and she'd have been like a pig in tit making the RF get her into a Court! Imagine the spectacular victim act....🙄😭😭😭🙄

[Trying to think of ways to introduce more animals into this post...there's only 5... for some reason I feel it needs more....🙃😵]
The Sussex bullying victims had to sign NDAs after some were paid off and some lost their jobs. I remember from reports about Angela Kelly that a grey-faced Man In Grey turned up at her house when The Queen died with an NDA and she had to sign it on the spot. No choice.

Daily Mail
"Royal aide who claims they were bullied by the Duchess of Sussex urges Buckingham Palace to release staff from non-disclosure arrangements and 'reject Harry and Meghan's lies' ahead of Netflix series launch.."
BP didn't want this to come out because they allowed the bullying to go on for 2 years, and when they were forced to "investigate" they buried the resulting report for ever.

Shall I find you some animals Sami?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

I'm slightly surprised he's not undertaking any engagements for a month, I know he's still going to be dealing with paperwork, but this does seem more serious than we were initially led to believe
Isn't it normal? Assuming he has had a Transurethral resection of the prostate to remove the enlarged tissue? The NHS website says usually 1-3 days in hospital (because of the catheter) and recovery of 3-4 weeks. I can understand him wanting to work from home when he has post op swelling and not have to worry about finding toilets out and about on official engagements.

I am the least likely person to say "I told you so" mostly because I don't often trust my own instincts and have been proven wrong.

However, I have always loathed Harry. Never got the Princely love and most eligible batchelor shtick, I always though he was as ugly as sin and a buffoon. Bit Emperors new clothes....

Add to that his allegedly appalling and abusive treatment of his horses (Polo) and I couldn't abide him. Hated him in fact.

Since his repellent behaviour towards his family and marriage to that horrible woman, I have sadly be proven right.All royal titles should be removed asap. Why he is still allowed profit off them is mind boggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The top Royal story on the Mail on line is now:

The horrific African charity article is way down after these:

Are DM trying to balance the scales? The Harry Afghan tour story is old news!

For those on this thread with a military background, would Hazno be allowed to have such long hair on duty/playing his X box?

View attachment 2719287
The other men in that photo look careworn and exhausted. But not twit boy, fresh as a daisy with his only concern being finishing his game of Call of Duty. It's a disgrace that the RF allowed the odious little tit to masquerade as a soldier, an insult to the real servicemen and women.

• Heart
  • Angry
TBH - I think that Catherine's situation sounds a lot more serious. Unless she has snuck home without announcing it Catherine is currently on her 13th day in hospital so it seems like recovery is taking a long time.

I wonder if she has been ill for a long time and was undergoing treatment that was unsuccessful. Remember how much snark there was on pro-Sussex sites about PoW doing overseas trips alone last autumn (NY and Earthshot in Singapore) - the Sugars were dropping blinds about "trouble in the marriage". I think there was also snark about Catherine doing a lot of engagements closer to home - but what if the real reason was that she was undergoing regular treatments and testing and could not be away for more than a day or 2.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
H became president of African Parks whilst a working member of the RF, the fact he has dropped the HRH (although not in court) is irrelevant to the general public, whatever he does, good or bad reflects on our RF. I don’t know how they should have done it but a hard line should have been drawn between H pre and post megxit and at the very least websites for the RF and the sussexes (I refuse to capitalise) should have clearly stated they are not working in any capacity for the RF.

Bollock head is still walking around as though nothing has changed in his status, call me Harry but treat me like a prince. He’s on camera questioning where he’s seated (WA, Living Legends, Bob Marley premiere) as though only a throne up front will suit a man of his position. If Charles won’t, it’s time for the men in grey to step in to protect The Monarchy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I am the least likely person to say "I told you so" mostly because I don't often trust my own instincts and have been proven wrong.

However, I have always loathed Harry. Never got the Princely love and most eligible batchelor shtick, I always though he was as ugly as sin and a buffoon. Bit Emperors new clothes....

Add to that his allegedly appalling and abusive treatment of his horses (Polo) and I couldn't abide him. Hated him in fact.

Since his repellent behaviour towards his family and marriage to that horrible woman, I have sadly be proven right.All royal titles should be removed asap. Why he is still allowed profit off them is mind boggling.
Even the late Queen's corgis didn't like him, as he admitted in his engagement interview. Animals have a good instinct

• Heart
Reactions: 57

God Harry always creeped me out a bit. I reminded me of the wealthy "hooray Henries" that my brothers went to school with. My brothers went to "Public School" which in England means exclusive private school for those of you not in the UK. We were not that sort of family and I was sent to the local state, bog standard Comprehensive, because, you know girls dont really need an education .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The school was full of very wealthy, entitled jerks who thought that they had an absolute divine right to their wealth. standard of living and that they were inherently superior. They were born to be in charge (actually heard the Headmaster say this at "Speech Day" prizegiving). So they would take their driving tests on their 17th birthday (learned to drive on daddy's estate), mummy and daddy would buy cars, flats, fully fund gap years abroad, skiing and Uni and then provide contacts for jobs. But in private their would be scathing about "poor" people wanting a living wage and pretended not to understand why it was harder to find a job in the dying pit and steel towns of the North. One guy saw no irony in saying this stuff but then failed all of his Alevels because of partying - but of course *he* had daddy's contacts so within a couple of days he had a job in banking in the city.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Lady C - more on Jamaica.

Why were the Harkles asked to Jamaica? Paramount used the Harkles' notoriety to get press attention.
Jamaican PM looked foolish for entertaining the Harkles? They were last-minute attendees. PM was fulfilling his duty to the nation by promoting film industry and revered Jamaicans. Lady C understands he had to be begged to meet the Harkles.
Seated with hoi-polloi? The Harkles' coinage has been tainted and devalued.
Jamaicans' response? The Harkles were heckled as Jamaicans love TRF, are proud of their heritage and family-orientated. Smeg denigrated her heritage and disrespected her family and elders.
Smeg looked good? Wildly overdressed and acting like a visiting princess, hyper-animated and flashing her gnashers. Lady C thought she looked as chic as she could if you forgot about the inappropriate skirt.
I love how, at the end, she’s asked about her recently deceased in-law, the Duchess of Rutland, she says “I’m going to be careful what I say, because she’s not even in her grave” and then proceeds to absolutely savage her. :LOL:

One of kind, Lady C.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I fell asleep with this thread open.
For some reason the page has gone from blue icons to red and some functions, like page numbers at the top of the page have gone.
I don't know what has been touched in my sleep.
So sorry to hear that Dooley, and how strange and worrying for you. I'm the last person who could help with tech stuff but there are savvy people on this thread and I hope it's already been sorted 🥰. Maybe needs resetting? Bonus is that you'll have a lot of nice stuff to catch up on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sadly most governments and professions with power are full of Public Schoolboys / Girls with not an ounce of common sense , actual brain capacity or ability to relate to those less fortunate than themselves. Absolute sickening and frightening:mad:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
TBH - I think that Catherine's situation sounds a lot more serious. Unless she has snuck home without announcing it Catherine is currently on her 13th day in hospital so it seems like recovery is taking a long time.

I wonder if she has been ill for a long time and was undergoing treatment that was unsuccessful. Remember how much snark there was on pro-Sussex sites about PoW doing overseas trips alone last autumn (NY and Earthshot in Singapore) - the Sugars were dropping blinds about "trouble in the marriage". I think there was also snark about Catherine doing a lot of engagements closer to home - but what if the real reason was that she was undergoing regular treatments and testing and could not be away for more than a day or 2.
I sadly agree, they would have made a quiet announcement if she'd gone home and the media would pick up on the Police guard being removed. She must have a very serious ongoing medical condition and it would make sense that she's not had a busy diary for some time.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I sadly agree, they would have made a quiet announcement if she'd gone home and the media would pick up on the Police guard being removed. She must have a very serious ongoing medical condition and it would make sense that she's not had a busy diary for some time.
I fear this is going to be a long recovery and potentially something that will impact her ongoing

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I was on the DM and saw some 'Breaking News' about them. Turns out once again it's something that had nothing to do with them, but they made it about them anyway. There have been quite a few break-ins in Montecito, the most recent happening just a 'few minutes' away from them when they were in Jamaica on their outing and everyone who stays in the area were told to keep a look out but of course, they are the only one's that matter.

The Stoats were in Jamaica, and there was a series of break-ins in their Montyshitto area. No mention of the children, were they there while nearby mansions were being burgled? Left behind with MonkeyDust who was cruelly robbed of a ticket to join the parasites in Trench Town to suck on a bong?
This is a clear reminder that the Stoats need to have their rightful IPP status returned to them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.