Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Harry always creeped me out a bit. I reminded me of the wealthy "hooray Henries" that my brothers went to school with. My brothers went to "Public School" which in England means exclusive private school for those of you not in the UK. We were not that sort of family and I was sent to the local state, bog standard Comprehensive, because, you know girls dont really need an education .... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The school was full of very wealthy, entitled jerks who thought that they had an absolute divine right to their wealth. standard of living and that they were inherently superior. They were born to be in charge (actually heard the Headmaster say this at "Speech Day" prizegiving). So they would take their driving tests on their 17th birthday (learned to drive on daddy's estate), mummy and daddy would buy cars, flats, fully fund gap years abroad, skiing and Uni and then provide contacts for jobs. But in private their would be scathing about "poor" people wanting a living wage and pretended not to understand why it was harder to find a job in the dying pit and steel towns of the North. One guy saw no irony in saying this stuff but then failed all of his Alevels because of partying - but of course *he* had daddy's contacts so within a couple of days he had a job in banking in the city.
They are all rich,randy,retrobate,ratarsed,********,cunts.

They marry Sloaney slappers shag below stairs and laugh like braying donkeys while sitting on the board of directors at a bank to screw working class people.

Have met many in my time doing catering and most of them are wankers and one of them had the bleeping cheek to ask me to wipe the stains off h is shirt where he had dribbled his red wine and told him to get a bleeding cloth and do it himself!!

Twats are out future political leaders, !!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So they are having the piss ripped out of them for her outfit and the cheap seats combo in Jamaica and to deflect, it’s revealed that their safety is at risk because there have been a string of burglaries where they may or may not live.

After giving us hours of belly laughs with news of the terrifying chase by a bicycle through NY wearing the gold monstrosity, it was immediately followed by news that their security in Montecito, with concerns for their safety, had arrested a stalker, who turned out to be unaware the twats were/were not pretending to live there.

She really is the kween of rinse and repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I am the least likely person to say "I told you so" mostly because I don't often trust my own instincts and have been proven wrong.

However, I have always loathed Harry. Never got the Princely love and most eligible batchelor shtick, I always though he was as ugly as sin and a buffoon. Bit Emperors new clothes....

Add to that his allegedly appalling and abusive treatment of his horses (Polo) and I couldn't abide him. Hated him in fact.

Since his repellent behaviour towards his family and marriage to that horrible woman, I have sadly be proven right.All royal titles should be removed asap. Why he is still allowed profit off them is mind boggling.
Totally agree with you. I never bought into the Harold the ‘ cheeky chappy‘ scenario either . I always thought he was an attention seeking Show off .

I saw him one night near Albemarle Street , just come out of a club and his security were attempting to get him into a car …He was shouting abuse at the public and trying to harass a pretty girl with her boyfriend . He was acting like a “ Yob”. If he was a young man or black, he would have been waltzed down the cop shop for his behaviour .

He can claim ‘but that’s my trauma ‘…it wasn’t , he was an entitled Prick …Of course now he thinks he’s enlightened , but scratch beneath the surface and that ‘ entitled yob’ is still there !!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The Stoats were in Jamaica, and there was a series of break-ins in their Montyshitto area. No mention of the children, were they there while nearby mansions were being burgled? Left behind with MonkeyDust who was cruelly robbed of a ticket to join the parasites in Trench Town to suck on a bong?
This is a clear reminder that the Stoats need to have their rightful IPP status returned to them.

It would be a great plot twist if someone broke in and stole all of Megain's notes and receipts for her "tell all book"

Who on earth would do such a thing ? :coronation:😎😎;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
TBH - I think that Catherine's situation sounds a lot more serious. Unless she has snuck home without announcing it Catherine is currently on her 13th day in hospital so it seems like recovery is taking a long time.

I wonder if she has been ill for a long time and was undergoing treatment that was unsuccessful. Remember how much snark there was on pro-Sussex sites about PoW doing overseas trips alone last autumn (NY and Earthshot in Singapore) - the Sugars were dropping blinds about "trouble in the marriage". I think there was also snark about Catherine doing a lot of engagements closer to home - but what if the real reason was that she was undergoing regular treatments and testing and could not be away for more than a day or 2.
It could be serious or it could be that she just needs a bit of post-op rest. If it's diverticulitis like someone had mentioned, the recovery would take time, but she can easily go on to have a long fulfilling life.

Narc uncle had surgery for it, later went into septic shock, took a bit of time and recovered. But that was years ago and he's been narc-ing away and has become more and more malevolent ever since. Developed some more health issues along the way, but that's because of an over-indulgent lifestyle, some genetics maybe, and also because he's a vile forever-plotting and raging PoS 🙄

Bollywood veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan had a surgery for diverticulitis back when he was an Angry Young Man. He went on to do many more films as an action hero and is still very active in films.

So yeah, a bit worrying for now (if it is indeed diverticulitis or something similar), but things will be much better once she recovers from post-op. 🙂

Had it been really bad, they wouldn't have kept the children away like this.

At least I hope so, just trying to send out positive vibes only 🤞❤

Trying to have a restful long weekend but narcs (mum and friend with the abusive ex), neighbourhood crotch goblins (they're seriously that annoying) and the Pup have been disturbing my peace. I'm so sad that Sunday is almost over 😭

Reactions: 25
H became president of African Parks whilst a working member of the RF, the fact he has dropped the HRH (although not in court) is irrelevant to the general public, whatever he does, good or bad reflects on our RF. I don’t know how they should have done it but a hard line should have been drawn between H pre and post megxit and at the very least websites for the RF and the sussexes (I refuse to capitalise) should have clearly stated they are not working in any capacity for the RF.

Bollock head is still walking around as though nothing has changed in his status, call me Harry but treat me like a prince. He’s on camera questioning where he’s seated (WA, Living Legends, Bob Marley premiere) as though only a throne up front will suit a man of his position. If Charles won’t, it’s time for the men in grey to step in to protect The Monarchy.
You make a very important point here. When he was in the RF, he had others who followed up, spoke out, PAID ATTENTION, did the dirty work…and he got the credit. Now it’s just him and M and whomever is currently still trying to work at Archetypes.

What he does or neglects to do now…should only reflect on HIM, not the RF.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Name me a bigger PR disaster area (of our times) than Meghan Markle.
Harry Windor is a close second, but can you think of ANYONE who has caused so much trouble for a whole nation, race relations, and culturally than her.

I can’t.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

I'm slightly surprised he's not undertaking any engagements for a month, I know he's still going to be dealing with paperwork, but this does seem more serious than we were initially led to believe
He may need time to re-learn how to hold his wee , mens prostate trouble cause havoc with their wee control

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I'm appalled that H knew about this since last May yet did nothing and worse, that he didn't say anything

I'm not surprised. Neither of them couldnt bleeping care less , until they had what they wanted from it. They'd rather look the other way if it enables them.

Cunts.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Name me a bigger PR disaster area (of our times) than Meghan Markle.
Harry Windor is a close second, but can you think of ANYONE who has caused so much trouble for a whole nation, race relations, and culturally than her.

I can’t.
Nope, they are in a class of their own. They don’t have the ability to learn from or acknowledge their failed strategies. Their brains need to studied.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Apparantly , after an enlarged prostate operation a catheter is sometimes worn for up to a Fortnight to allow internal bruising etc to go down and no lifting for up to 6 weeks . So our Monarch will be working " from home" , so to speak......

Millions of Men undergo this , as Millions of Women do with, for example, hysterectomy operations , causing bladder / wee control issues etc .
So common , with both Men and Women , isn't it ? We know a Woman who's had a hysterectomy & a guy that's had a Prostate op

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Apparantly , after an enlarged prostate operation a catheter is worn for up to a Fortnight to allow internal bruising etc to go down and no lifting for up to 6 weeks . So our Monarch will be working " from home" , so to speak......
So he’ll have no need of the throne for a couple weeks, couldn’t resist.

1706465848365.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thank you for posting this.
People are beginning to spot what's going on.

It's exactly the sort of tactic that I referred to yesterday in a post about Chuck's powerful machinating behind the scenes.

(Chuck's PR publicly spins that he's a doting, forgiving father with an ever-open door whilst they're stealthily implementing a total Harkle takedown.)

The Crown always wins.
(attrib. Queen Mary, Hazno's GG Grandmother)
I can't see Chuck executing a total Stoat takedown. He has the huge problem of having put the Flatpacks in our LoS with titles, and no gaslighting amount of Congo or prostate headlines is going to gloss over that fact, no amount of exposure or humiliation for the Stoats.
The Flatpacks are there cast in stone, Prince and Princess, they should not be there and Chuck put them there. It's easy to lose focus but as I've always droned on, this is the central issue.
The Crown always wins, but they have a problem here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.