Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've all seen loads of videos of royal events over the years.

Have we ever seen one where the female was holding her skirt like this - as if its too long and she's trying not to trip on it???

Jings she can't even get a simple outfit like this right!
It’s her stunted brain playing pwincesses. It’s probably all she could do not to don a Claire’s Accessories crown and start swirling around singing ‘some day my prince will come’ (not any more, luv, not with those teeth and that foul personality)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The top Royal story on the Mail on line is now:

The horrific African charity article is way down after these:

Are DM trying to balance the scales? The Harry Afghan tour story is old news!

For those on this thread with a military background, would Hazno be allowed to have such long hair on duty/playing his X box?

View attachment 2719287
Not Rahat Fateh Ali Khan!! We like him on both sides of the border 🤦

I don't have any hope that the charity article will lead to any concrete action. We've had so many similar incidents in my country, one so horrific that thinking about it still triggers nightmares. Have read about the same things happening in many countries. Can't even imagine what is not reported. And where Sparry and his Ho are involved, that black hole is where real journalism and justice go to die.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The lady beside her had bare feet?? throwing shade, or just laid back Jamaica? :cool:
Perhaps she had stood in dog 💩 as well as Hazno because that’s what I think Peg told Haz In that clip when his happy mood changed and he looked down at his feet after she whispered something in his ear! I thought the woman was their PA, she seemed to be with them all the time, Peg probably demanded she take off her shoes as the smell of the 💩 on them was irritating her much altered nose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
and this - gives credence to Smirkle being there beforehand (apols if previously posted - just catching up!)
Reddit - Interesting tea ☕ from SHC!

1706444751035.png

although it was hardly a Legendary party-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Bet they’re glad they’ve left all that Royal privilege behind them eh?
Otherwise they might have missed out on all this …

Look at her face though, she’s loving the cameras on her in the concession area of the town cinema, that’s her limit.

If she’d married a minor sleb she could have held her own on reality tv and got a bit more respect rather than have it in the gutter like it is now. I could have seen her on big brother , IACGMOOH, real housewives of wherever .

• Sick
Reactions: 41
If it was William's patronage we know those idiots would be blaming him personally for the whole thing.

Sophie went there at the request of the FCDO to raise awareness. So surely Haz must have been aware of the issues the country faces too. Seeing as he and the wife seem to forensically follow everything the RF are doing.

Did he ever speak out like Sophie?

Her Royal Highness The Countess of Wessex is visiting the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) at the request of the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office.

The Countess is the first Member of the Royal Family to travel to the DRC, and Her Royal Highness’ visit will focus on addressing the devastating impact of sexual and gender based violence in conflict, while supporting and empowering survivors and tackling the stigma they face.

Survival International are calling for him to step down.

Screenshot_20240128-125842_kindlephoto-1154295798.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Just watching Daniel Boland’s latest video about this opinion piece in the Guardian (are the Guardian still begging for donations btw?)…

IMG_8456.jpeg

This old trope (or archietype as Megalomaniahan would prefer us to say) of these two being the Royal Family’s missed opportunity. Still flogging that dead horse are we.
Rather unfortunately worded headline, don’t you think. We know Meghan and Harry never miss an opportunity when it comes to using people to undermine someone they’ve felt slighted by, and of course where money can be made. 💰 😈

• Angry
The top Royal story on the Mail on line is now:

The horrific African charity article is way down after these:

Are DM trying to balance the scales? The Harry Afghan tour story is old news!

For those on this thread with a military background, would Hazno be allowed to have such long hair on duty/playing his X box?

View attachment 2719287
Mr SummerChild is ex RAF. The rule was, as long as the hair visible when you wore your beret/cap was short, the hair on top could be longer. I knew several airmen who had longer hair on top like Hazno did. I can’t speak for the army though.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Lady C - more on Jamaica.

Why were the Harkles asked to Jamaica? Paramount used the Harkles' notoriety to get press attention.
Jamaican PM looked foolish for entertaining the Harkles? They were last-minute attendees. PM was fulfilling his duty to the nation by promoting film industry and revered Jamaicans. Lady C understands he had to be begged to meet the Harkles.
Seated with hoi-polloi? The Harkles' coinage has been tainted and devalued.
Jamaicans' response? The Harkles were heckled as Jamaicans love TRF, are proud of their heritage and family-orientated. Smeg denigrated her heritage and disrespected her family and elders.
Smeg looked good? Wildly overdressed and acting like a visiting princess, hyper-animated and flashing her gnashers. Lady C thought she looked as chic as she could if you forgot about the inappropriate skirt.
I was on the DM and saw some 'Breaking News' about them. Turns out once again it's something that had nothing to do with them, but they made it about them anyway. There have been quite a few break-ins in Montecito, the most recent happening just a 'few minutes' away from them when they were in Jamaica on their outing and everyone who stays in the area were told to keep a look out but of course, they are the only one's that matter.

probably unhinged and crack it doing or arranging them

Reactions: 20
Are these your allegations? I haven’t seen one real action enabling them. Cut off at ceremonies, everywhere. How is he enabling them other than some assumptions by spin doctors etc which are never commented?
Honestly, being silent (as he always was) does not say he is in favor or giving olive branches. Everyone around Charles hates them too.
He cannot do much on his own reg. CoS hence the additions, he wished good luck to overseas, no money, no security…
Just my opinion, but the enabling of the Sussexes by the Palace involves countless instances discussed on here all the time.
His US visa, the Army, on and on. Who provided the dodgy birth certificate and allowed the fake christening photo?
It would take too long to list them and it's already been covered, new instances emerging every day.
The self-inflicted Stoat humilations do not equate to lack of Palace support, but people are gaslit into thinking that because they're in cheap seats the Palace is not enabling them. This is not so.
The Sussexes were in Jamaica as semi-royals, he's a Duke, a Prince on the RF website, a CoS. As BookWorm keeps saying. Until these privileges and protections are removed, they are enabled by the royal platform provided by the Palace.
It boils down to their royal status, and this is what enables them no matter what sort of cinema seats they're sitting in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s her stunted brain playing pwincesses. It’s probably all she could do not to don a Claire’s Accessories crown and start swirling around singing ‘some day my prince will come’ (not any more, luv, not with those teeth and that foul personality)
Blue balls to go with his blue todger?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm not on X, but any condemnation of anyone from Shouty Shola & her ilk re the horrific Congo stories? Nope? Crickets? Thought so!

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Any better?

Authorities in Santa Barbara County are warning residents whose homes back up toward The Olive Garden about a rising trend in bullshitting. The warning comes just days after a similar advisory was issued by Ventura County law enforcement.

Several bullshittings have been reported in the southern part of Santa Barbara County that includes the city of Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito and many of the unincorporated neighborhoods where some of America’s shadiest residents live.

The two most recent bullshittings were reported in Beverly Hills and Kingston, Jamaica, officials said.

Gosh, I’m feeling benevolent right now 🤣
PERFECT😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.