Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparantly , after an enlarged prostate operation a catheter is sometimes worn for up to a Fortnight to allow internal bruising etc to go down and no lifting for up to 6 weeks . So our Monarch will be working " from home" , so to speak......

Millions of Men undergo this , as Millions of Women do with, for example, hysterectomy operations , causing bladder / wee control issues etc .
So common , with both Men and Women , isn't it ? We know a Woman who's had a hysterectomy & a guy that's had a Prostate op
Painful,,sore nasty just how we feel after a 12 hour Labour and being stitched like a bleeding patchwork quilt and looking after 2 toddlers and a newborn.

Wealth brings excellent hea!th care and to the rest is is its, piss off home and get on with it.!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
And in the red corner we have Lauren Sanchez........and in the Blue corner we have Meghan...........................

boxing ring .jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Thought this YT was interesting. The actual red carpet. Watch arrival of sussexes around 27 secs in

Ahaha, the fact this is their life, going to these things where they get sat in tit seats (only thing missing is the candle/giant feather which plagues their lives), pasting on fake smiles, his shining pate (it's oddly flat, how does he sleep [shudders at the mere mention]) and scowling face, it's brilliant. Also; why does her skirt looks like the hooks and eyes and clinging on for dear life. Anyway, two twunts.xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Painful,,sore nasty just how we feel after a 12 hour Labour and being stitched like a bleeding patchwork quilt and looking after 2 toddlers and a newborn.

Wealth brings excellent hea!th care and to the rest is is its, piss off home and get on with it.!!
God, 20hrs, one of mine. 😵

I felt like I'd passed an airship

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Bunker Sparry can't say or do anything other than whingeing about his little blue thing and his broken necklace and uniforms that he doesn't deserve to wear and his mother and women crying over little girls' tights. That's all that his level is.

When has he ever said or done anything that has resulted in positive action? Or any positive change in the world? False hopes, at the most, reading that little girl's story. Amber Heard's universe of 'pledges'.

And how can he say anything in this case anyway, when allegedly there are multiple women (and likely men too) who have been at the receiving end of similar treatment at his hands?

bleeping little whingeing insecure witch who feels like a big man by hurting innocent animals and other people who he towers over only because of his birth family's wealth and privilege. Who is he otherwise? Just a Z-list loser's lackey.
Spot on, but the rich and powerful will always hide bad news and crimes, and only react when they're discovered. The Royal Family is a past master at this, and as BookWorm said the Stoat learned from the best.

This is how he grew up. He knew that his misdeeds, deceit, drugs and likely violence would be covered up, so of course he's going to ignore bad news about Africa Parks and only react when it's exposed, hoping someone will make it go away.

It's never about real people who have suffered like in this shocking story. Victims are reduced coldly to possible PR damage, how to spin the story, or pay people off, silence them.

It seems this story came out last May but nobody did anything. There's collective responsibility here, not just the Sussexes. If the story was kept under wraps as it seems to have been, for release now to "take down" the Sussexes, the people who sat on it for nearly a year in order to use it as a weapon at a "suitable time" are just as guilty. Since last May, has the abuse of the rainforest people been ongoing - while TPTB sat on the story?

We don't know the details, that was just off the top of my head, but it stinks.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Hahaha - the pouty Prince arrives back in in the UK looking like a sulking 14 year old - while expecting someone else to carry his helmet and kit. All the others in the picture you posted are carrying rucksacks and bags.

In the picture leaving the terminal building the pouty Prince still carries nothing leaving William to carry his large rucksack, kitbag and helmet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "Soldier" Harry does not schlepp! 🤣🤣

View attachment 2719712
Before he met the Ho, who as we know would shag anything, I'm amazed that he found any girls willing to date him. He's totally repellent.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Before he met the Ho, who as we know would shag anything, I'm amazed that he found any girls willing to date him. He's totally repellent.
He is such an unappealing looker , let alone the mentality and nastiness of him.

A boat you'd never tire of frying-panning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He may need time to re-learn how to hold his wee , mens prostate trouble cause havoc with their wee control
One of our mates had the same operation.
The catheter was removed and he came home feeling very sorry for himself, sore and swollen.
He showed his wife his poor appendage hoping for sympathy and all she said was
“Wow! Will it stay that size?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Spot on, but the rich and powerful will always hide bad news and crimes, and only react when they're discovered. The Royal Family is a past master at this, and as BookWorm said the Stoat learned from the best.

This is how he grew up. He knew that his misdeeds, deceit, drugs and likely violence would be covered up, so of course he's going to ignore bad news about Africa Parks and only react when it's exposed, hoping someone will make it go away.

It's never about real people who have suffered like in this shocking story. Victims are reduced coldly to possible PR damage, how to spin the story, or pay people off, silence them.

It seems this story came out last May but nobody did anything. There's collective responsibility here, not just the Sussexes. If the story was kept under wraps as it seems to have been, for release now to "take down" the Sussexes, the people who sat on it for nearly a year in order to use it as a weapon at a "suitable time" are just as guilty. Since last May, has the abuse of the rainforest people been ongoing - while TPTB sat on the story?

We don't know the details, that was just off the top of my head, but it stinks.
That's a major part of why I'm not a journalist anymore, and why I refused to marry into any of the families lined up/approved by my grandfather. I couldn't take on such people myself, but I also couldn't just be a part of it and profit off of it, even if indirectly.

I've heard "oh then you should take a stand, try to change the system" a lot, but the sad truth is that one or ten or even a hundred 'ordinary' people can't do it. That sort of utopian thinking - that it would do something - is just irresponsible and idiotic. Sure, sometimes a single voice can bring about a significant change, but more often than not, when that voice is subdued, it gives the abusers even more power.

Our protectors and those who are supposed to advocate for us are the ones abusing us, or are enabling our abuse. Where do we go then 🤷

If he really was the now-enlightened humanitarian 'man' that he claims to be, Sparry would have done something about this. He claims to have fought the monarchy for his wife, he could have shown real courage in fighting for justice. If he claims that he had no idea what those rangers were doing, then what is he doing as part of that charity? Has he not thought to go and see, or even ask about what's going on there in so many years? Travel restrictions were lifted years ago, he's travelled around a lot for receiving paid for awards and vacations, couldn't visit his patronage once? Not received a single communication from any of the victims even though he's on film constantly going through headlines and social media? His claims of ignorance show what a lie his humanitarian credentials are. Just likes his wife's 👌

And then the Sugars dare to claim that Catherine is lazy because she physically officially visited one of the centres of one of her patronages only twice in eight years (I don't remember which one it was, but it had multiple locations, from what I remember, this was about a particular location) 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So they are having the piss ripped out of them for her outfit and the cheap seats combo in Jamaica and to deflect, it’s revealed that their safety is at risk because there have been a string of burglaries where they may or may not live.

After giving us hours of belly laughs with news of the terrifying chase by a bicycle through NY wearing the gold monstrosity, it was immediately followed by news that their security in Montecito, with concerns for their safety, had arrested a stalker, who turned out to be unaware the twats were/were not pretending to live there.

She really is the kween of rinse and repeat.
Excuse me, but the Royal Stoats had a total of six - SIX! - break-ins into "their" 23-toilet Montyshitto mansion in the first 14 months of when they did not buy the place and did not live there. They were elsewhere, but imagine the stress of masked thugs not ransacking a house you don't live in! We need to show compassion, especially as one was a homeless man looking for eggs and another a druggie who mounted an electric fence and got a shock to his bits.
What was scary was when their neighbour Porker had a huge tit further up the cliff and the waste pipes burst, causing a mudslide.
The mudslide was reported in the press but no mention of Porker's shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I was thinking the same about Shouty
That race-baiting bleep can shut her bleeping fanny, stick her Christmas Cracker Tombola purchased ' Doctorate' up it and duck off and go and open it in the fast lane of the M.4

And she can take the bleeping asthmatic pit-pony she rode in on, with her as well. 😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Excuse me, but the Royal Stoats had a total of six - SIX! - break-ins into "their" 23-toilet Montyshitto mansion in the first 14 months of when they did not buy the place and did not live there. They were elsewhere, but imagine the stress of masked thugs not ransacking a house you don't live in! We need to show compassion, especially as one was a homeless man looking for eggs and another a druggie who mounted an electric fence and got a shock to his bits.
What was scary was when their neighbour Porker had a huge tit further up the cliff and the waste pipes burst, causing a mudslide.
The mudslide was reported in the press but no mention of Porker's shame.
Breaking in somewhere and being confronted by that bleeping frightful harridan walking towards you in a dark kitchen , heading for the fridge with her minge hanging out of her ( scrounged) bed-pajamas , clacking along with those plates of meat on the tiled floor , is enough to give even the most hardened crim a bleeping pink fit & scare him off double-quick

The poor bleep would be left shaken and upset for days.

The Crim , I mean, not markle 😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.