Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The top Royal story on the Mail on line is now:

The horrific African charity article is way down after these:

Are DM trying to balance the scales? The Harry Afghan tour story is old news!

For those on this thread with a military background, would Hazno be allowed to have such long hair on duty/playing his X box?

View attachment 2719287

Hahaha - the pouty Prince arrives back in in the UK looking like a sulking 14 year old - while expecting someone else to carry his helmet and kit. All the others in the picture you posted are carrying rucksacks and bags.

In the picture leaving the terminal building the pouty Prince still carries nothing leaving William to carry his large rucksack, kitbag and helmet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "Soldier" Harry does not schlepp! 🤣🤣

1 hazno.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I'm in UK but saw news report online that the illegal immigrants have been seen landing in their boats at California and running off into the town, as the Texas border is becoming heavily patrolled.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Bet they’re glad they’ve left all that Royal privilege behind them eh?
Otherwise they might have missed out on all this …

What were the people shouting ?
Woohoo or you bleep 🤔
Or where they cheering that the hotdogs were ready 🤣
It all sounded rather false to me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
We've all seen loads of videos of royal events over the years.

Have we ever seen one where the female was holding her skirt like this - as if its too long and she's trying not to trip on it???

Jings she can't even get a simple outfit like this right!

I've seen it once - Lady Diana Spencer walking up the steps in her big poofy wedding dress. When Meg looks back over her shoulder I think she is trying to recreate the iconic image

1 diana.jpg

Perhaps Megain was trying to get her "sweet nod" to Princess Diana moment. Perhaps it's a loaner and she can't shorten it. Either way the Ugly Sister memes got out before the "Princess Diana" stuff could gain traction and nobody compared her to Diana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hahaha - the pouty Prince arrives back in in the UK looking like a sulking 14 year old - while expecting someone else to carry his helmet and kit. All the others in the picture you posted are carrying rucksacks and bags.

In the picture leaving the terminal building the pouty Prince still carries nothing leaving William to carry his large rucksack, kitbag and helmet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "Soldier" Harry does not schlepp! 🤣🤣

View attachment 2719712
This is the first time he was removed from the Army, 2008, after little-known magazine New Idea in Australia "published the scoop of the century but just didn't realise it" by disclosing the Stoat's location in Afghanistan.
I doubt it, and think the Palace leaked it to New Idea to get the Stoat out.
After rumours over the years of him beating up local sex workers in Afghanistan and UK barracks, the last thing the Army would want is local elders complaining about mistreatment of their women. Hearts and minds.
We don't know if these rumours applied to his second tour 2012 when his camp was attacked and he stayed in bed. Or both tours, or if they are true, but there seems to be an aggressive pattern up so far to his time recently at Better.Up, and the rumours were persistent.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
We don’t step down in the UK - you die in post; of old age, or get shot in the eye by the French. The Queen’s uncle abdicating almost caused a constitutional crisis. The Scandinavian monarchs are used to abdicating, it’s traditional for them and expected, Daisy just took everyone by surprise as she still seems fit. However tired Charles is, I can’t see him abdicating, just like the Queen didn’t even when seriously ill, it’s not their way.
Also I am sure that Charles doesn’t want the burden to fall on William while his children are young.

Reactions: 36

Well, this article has some interesting passages.

"After Tuesday's premiere, Harry and Meghan joined 60 revellers at an 'after party' at the five-star Terra Nova hotel in Kingston.

Sources say the Sussexes were in 'high spirits' and appeared relaxed as they enjoyed cocktails at the bar which was closed to other guests.

The Sussexes had flown nearly 2,500 miles from their home in Montecito to Montego Bay last Sunday aboard a private Gulfstream IV jet chartered by the film company last weekend.

Paramount CEO Brian Robbins and his fashion designer wife Tracy are friends of the couple and own a $17 million weekend home in Montecito a stone's throw from the Sussexes' 16-bathroom mansion.

Mr Robbins, a former child star, also owns a $25 million home in Beverly Hills and is considered one of Hollywood's most powerful men.

A source said: 'Brian bought his first house in Montecito from Ellen DeGeneres who is close to Harry and Meghan. Montecito is a small town and everyone knows each other. Tracy is a doll, a wonderful woman who is down-to-earth despite having so much wealth and privilege. She's incredibly discreet.'”

The whole point of this part of the article seems to be about impressing people with their wealth and access to wealth. Now the only article that will probably ever be published about me will be my obituary…but one hopes it will not include the real estate values of my friends’ homes. ( I must mention this to my children)

Anyway…this article is sugar on overdrive. Everything is fabulous. They had a fabulous time. Their friends have fabulous homes. They flew on fabulous private jets, stayed in fabulous hotels. It seems to me that the ‘author’ of this cringey piece seems to believe that excessive WEALTH is the most important aspect of royalty…so…look…see…they still have it. We have seem this all before.

But later in the article, there appears this interesting piece of speculation:

‘A high-ranking Democratic Party source in the US said the optics of this week's visit would be good for Meghan who is known to have political ambitions.

'It's election year and Meghan will be actively involved in the anti-Trump campaign.

'This week made her look cool and relevant.'

The Sussexes have warm ties to Jamaica in stark contrast to the Prince and Princess of Wales who were accused of looking 'colonial' during their state visit in 2022 when they drove past locals in an open-topped Land Rover and shook hands with well-wishers through a metal fence.

When asked why he chose to attend Tuesday's premiere, Harry replied: 'I had to be here.'”

Hmmmmm….We know that H is being rebranded as the military hero…hence sending him out to collect his Legend medal. But was this trip to continue to brand Meghan as the racially abused Black woman…the ‘rebel’ (like Marley) Isn’t that what that Kennedy award was about? So was this a return to THAT branding? Is a political ’usefulness’ to the Dem party in the US being built here?

Sooooo…are we going to see Meghan speaking at the DNC convention…is that the plan? Remember in the last DNC convention, some the mothers of young men killed by police were brought out and entitled “Mothers of the Movement.” They actually used that term… “the Movement.” That seemed, in my opinion, to be a ‘sweet nod’ to the Defund the Police demographic popular within certain demographics of the Dem party. These conventions are, after all, about knitting together all the diverse elements of each party…to coalesce around the candidate.

Was M at this opening to position her to speak as a hero/martyr for the Woke movement? Is she perceived to have a following that is large enough to merit giving her a speaking opportunity?

I never thought she had a chance in US politics. But, in these times,in this year, anything is possible.

Obama’s rise began with such a speech…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Omg I’m dying!! 🤣🤣🤣I’m posting this because of the person trying to sell her shoes online & all I could think of was Smegs nasty feet!! 🦶 (Maybe it’s her?!?! )🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The heroine in a Pakistan tv show used to keep comparing the hero to different animals. We can perhaps get some tips from her 😂

Let's see.

The lawyer could have been weaselly. So could have been Sparry, and his Ho 🤔

The Ho would have shed crocodile tears in court. She would have sobbed on the floor about how her dog stepped on a bee. Also how they wanted to pay the elephants but not her even though she sang to seals and they sang back to her, all moaning very gutturally. Oooh and she wrote letters in her spidery creepy-crawly scribbly calligraphy.

Sparry had turned up at the court looking like a rodent (that covers a whole set of animals) with beady little eyes.

It's 4.15am here, that's all I can think of right now 😂
Fabulous! Superb improvements! 💐 🐘🐁🐍🐉🦖🦈🦨🐭🐗🦝🐽🐾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Meghans Mole. Exposed, harkles speaking and cosying up to the British press. Matt Wilkinson from The Sun sat next to them in dusseldorf and is on a harkles WhatsApp group

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

I'm slightly surprised he's not undertaking any engagements for a month, I know he's still going to be dealing with paperwork, but this does seem more serious than we were initially led to believe

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Who is advising this clown? All he had to do was issue a public statement demanding an immediate enquiry but he was probably too stoned, indifferent, full of his own woes or thick to do the most basic requirement. If the media run with the whole story of his knowledge of the situation and inaction, he now has a huge PR issue to resolve.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Pov. Is right..H 'demands action' but he should be over there trying to sort it out

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Another Duchess of Narsussex. Says all these headlines about harkles are strategic. DM will have been sitting on this latest headline about the Rangers. You can't beat the Monarchy Haz!

Thank you for posting this.
People are beginning to spot what's going on.

It's exactly the sort of tactic that I referred to yesterday in a post about Chuck's powerful machinating behind the scenes.

(Chuck's PR publicly spins that he's a doting, forgiving father with an ever-open door whilst they're stealthily implementing a total Harkle takedown.)

The Crown always wins.
(attrib. Queen Mary, Hazno's GG Grandmother)

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.