Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Well looky looky who owns that building that Doris is using for her monkey business.
Morgan Stanley. Didn't JP Morgan pay hazza megabucks for that wailing session about his mummy at their conference back in february or so?

Description

We work with individuals, families, businesses and institutions to deliver specialized services and innovative strategies that help them build, preserve and manage their wealth.

Yeah, I bet you do. I wonder if setting Doris up in business was part of the payment to the gruesome twosome for the conference gig.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think lots of people are back doing the school runs with the kids in the week, many back to work, just a bit of life getting back into gear after the lockdown etc. Plus nothing really majorly gossip worthy about this pair of twatwaffles for a few days, but am sure that will soon change 😘

@Pom Bear . Thank you for the poo pie, that made me giggle! ❤🤣 X
You're welcome 🤗💕 xx

I've made another poo pic lol 🤭 even the poo don't look happy landing on that crap book 😄 x

Resizer_16004727818570.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

The source added that the prince doesn’t have his own helicopter, “at least yet”, but added that there “will be plenty of rich benefactors with helicopters who would love the royal association.”

Still using royal association to get freebies from "benefactors"
did Harry not read the news before he moved to Los Angeles?

Before and after (apologies if pics not in order). Appears MM’s look a like was scrubbed rather quickly from Doria’s scam.

And is that MM that’s offering her legal services? Wouldn’t be surprised...

maybe her staff monitors tattle 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Before and after (apologies if pics not in order). Appears MM’s look a like was scrubbed rather quickly from Doria’s scam.

And is that MM that’s offering her legal services? Wouldn’t be surprised...
:ROFLMAO: Honestly, you can take the gals outta Compton but you can't take the Compton outta the gals. This is the 'posh' version of rioting and looting. They stir the tit with calls to take to the streets and while people are distracted with that they do a little bit of the cup game behind the scenes, moving money here, signing up to pea-doh producing companies and setting up businesses that have the potential to nick yer grandma's life savings. Blink and you miss it, but it's all there and very very shady.
Everything is a scam in some way and they can't resist trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes. If us plebs can suss out their moves then do they really think Brenda isn't aware as well ?
They are a woke joke who'd skin a flea if they thought they could sell it's pelt, grabby hypocritical cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
:ROFLMAO: Honestly, you can take the gals outta Compton but you can't take the Compton outta the gals. This is the 'posh' version of rioting and looting. They stir the tit with calls to take to the streets and while people are distracted with that they do a little bit of the cup game behind the scenes, moving money here, signing up to pedalo producing companies and setting up businesses that have the potential to nick yer grandma's life savings. Blink and you miss it, but it's all there and very very shady.
Everything is a scam in some way and they can't resist trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes. If us plebs can suss out their moves then do they really think Brenda isn't aware as well ?
They are a woke joke who'd skin a flea if they thought they could sell it's pelt, grabby hypocritical cunts.
You’re dead on! I’m just trying to figure out why she/they think they can make any substantial money off this gig, typically only shady attorneys, insurance companies and assisted/independent living facilities attempt to.

ETA: Neither Meghan nor Doria are licensed in California as attorneys, insurance agents/brokers or home health care providers. Maybe they’re Mary Kay consultants?

Back to the rabbit hole, will keep you posted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can the police tie them up with rope then dump them somewhere very remote 😄

Resizer_16004760953590.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure if this has been posted

Apologies if posted before. It's an old article but more exposure of the vile sugar nut cult on Twitter 😁
The Harkles poor judgement in associating with people who wish harm on the Royal Family is really quite disgusting. 😡
Not to mention that these sugars have plans to kill kate's kids and to burn down all the royal residences!! The police need to get involved with theses sick cunts.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ll dig deeper when I have a chance this weekend but this appears to be a corporation that “helps” family members “assist” their elderly relatives in obtaining government benefits (Medicaid, Medicare, Veterans Administration, Social Security Administration, et al). In my experience it’s either by depleting bank accounts, insurance, personal property, etc OR becoming a caregiver funded by a government agency.
Do you think Thomas Markle will become one of their clients?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’re dead on! I’m just trying to figure out why she/they think they can make any substantial money off this gig, typically only shady attorneys, insurance companies and assisted/independent living facilities attempt to.

ETA: Neither Meghan nor Doria are licensed in California as attorneys, insurance agents/brokers or home health care providers. Maybe they’re Mary Kay consultants?

Thanks for investigating Dorito, I really don't trust that woman. There's rumours flying around that she has millions in the bank and I'd like to know where it came from.

She can't have earned much teaching yoga, working as admin for a social work team or selling hand made jewellery at the local craft market 🙄 if she's acquired huge wealth its definitely not legitimate.

She lies as much as Meghan because she was never a social worker. She went to prison for not paying her taxes and then was offered a job in the social workers office as part of her rehabilitation. I wouldn't trust her an inch.

Apparently Doritos loving kindness company also offers:
  • Coordinate legal services for elder law
    • Conservatorship
    • Living trust
    • Durable Power of Attorney

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There's rumours flying around that she has millions in the bank and I'd like to know where it came from.
There were some odd circumstances regarding the death of her father, which led to her inheriting his house...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Thanks for investigating Dorito, I really don't trust that woman. There's rumours flying around that she has millions in the bank and I'd like to know where it came from.

She can't have earned much teaching yoga, working as admin for a social work team or selling hand made jewellery at the local craft market 🙄 if she's acquired huge wealth its definitely not legitimate.

She lies as much as Meghan because she was never a social worker. She went to prison for not paying her taxes and then was offered a job in the social workers office as part of her rehabilitation. I wouldn't trust her an inch.

Apparently Doritos loving kindness company also offers:
  • Coordinate legal services for elder law
    • Conservatorship
    • Living trust
    • Durable Power of Attorney
Hi, everyone, I was contacted via messenger by a face book friend who offered me a federal grant? If I allowed it Iwould receive 50,000 dollars. I said I am in UK , therefore not entitled. A couple of months later there she is again telling me she knows an attorney who can access me a federal grant this time a whooping 150,000 dollars.you don’t have to pay it back......????YEA I ignored it. I wonder if this is linked to the above companies people being paid to access gullible folk, then refer them on. Very suss. Love all your posts, keeps me smiling and laughing. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi, everyone, I was contacted via messenger by a face book friend who offered me a federal grant? If I allowed it Iwould receive 50,000 dollars. I said I am in UK , therefore not entitled. A couple of months later there she is again telling me she knows an attorney who can access me a federal grant this time a whooping 150,000 dollars.you don’t have to pay it back......????YEA I ignored it. I wonder if this is linked to the above companies people being paid to access gullible folk, then refer them on. Very suss. Love all your posts, keeps me smiling and laughing. 😘
Thanks..... welcome to the thread.
We're such big fans of Haznoballs and Smeggy on here 😜😉 😁
We get almost daily entertainment from them.

In fact we were thinking of having a whip round so that we could invite them to the Tattlers Xmas lunch to give us all an inspiring speech which will 'unlock action'. If we all stick in a a few pennies we might be able to afford them as the price should have plummeted by then

I warn you though when the Harkles 'unlock action' for us there'll be a big queue for the bathroom 😃😁 Are you in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Well looky looky who owns that building that Doris is using for her monkey business.
Morgan Stanley. Didn't JP Morgan pay hazza megabucks for that wailing session about his mummy at their conference back in february or so?

Yeah, I bet you do. I wonder if setting Doris up in business was part of the payment to the gruesome twosome for the conference gig.
I know this is going to get me annihilated on here but hear me out. I really think the above choice of phrase monkey business was poor. Have been a lurker on this thread for a year and really love it (I am NOT a sugar!) because I have found a bunch of likeminded souls who see through the utter BS that is Meghan & Harry. And yes, in all likelihood - Doria. However you’re clearly a super bright woman Freda so I don’t believe that phrase was used accidentally. And it lets the thread down for me , because then it allows the people who shout racism (as opposed to spot on bullshit detection) to have fuel.

Great work Gidget! I wonder if this involves Equity release?

ps -love the expression 'dead-on' - are you from Ireland?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always thought that there was something odd about that photo. It was supposed to be taken on the morning of the christening for Merchie. The Queen is casually dressed and didn't go to the christening due to another engagement apparently. I find the whole scenario odd.

I honestly think that the senior royals didn't find out until it was too late that Smeggy was faking the pregnancy. That's definitely the reason why Archiedoll doesn't have a title. It may also be the reason that the Queen didn't attend the christening. They must have stopped the press revealing this information and it surely must be something to do with the Harkles swift exit to America.
Seemed odd that they chose a day for the christening on a day the Queen couldn't attend

Surely that photo was not the day of the christening. Archie was 'revealed' to us , assuming I'm reading up correctly on the 8th May. If you then look at the photos with the Queen they are wearing the same clothes . The christening was not until 6th July . Who says the photo was taken the day of the Christening ?
It is the day that the Queen and Philip met him .not christening day .........if I remember rightly Meghan said she had just passed them in a corridor

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.